Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare (42251 Views)

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Picker28: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bello come carry her oo Na u cause am
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by ezechi24(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
yahaya bello....even a coursed cripple suffering from leprosy ,blindness, stroke and low sugar would beat yahaya bello in a marathon race ......he is the most stoopid human being ive ever heard of.....he is one of the failures athony joshua met and he contacted backwardness from him....even if you put yahaya bello in a rocket going to space ...the rocket will find a way to go underground....that is to tell you the amount of backwardness following these useless men we call politicians in this country....how i wish our citizens in diaspora would start attacking their children abroad, mk all of them pack come back....useless set of thieves .....spitss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Mozegee: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Not only president, president of kogi state
Fahdiga:
And governor Bello want to be president
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Divinenwa: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Chetachi3:

Bro I for like help but things are not too smooth for me either right now. Have you tried going to a church in your vicinity? Catholic churches that do charity take things like this very seriously. Am sure they will be able to get you some help.
Get well soon bro.
that was a screenshot of your scam post yesterday don't pretend
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Danjikanbauchi: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
Says someone who scams people off their life savings and pension as a living

Alot of blood on your hands
so slowormiir is a scammer. Wow police or EFCC will soon catch am. undecided
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by ChiSun27(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
You committed suicide because you cannot feed your children? So what now happens to the kids?

That woman is wicked and evil.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Chetachi3: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Divinenwa:
that was a screenshot of your scam post yesterday don't pretend
Neh.. wrong person.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Dshocker(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Hunger badt,the woman for relocate or migrate go Hungary
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by chukwuibuipob: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
sad President of Ebira yweets sad
Fahdiga:
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Wanny20(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
A friend of mine went to resume his Npower duty today in one of the schools in Kogi ( lokoja) his plan was to just negotiate and go about finding other hustle let me quote him" my guy I went to that school the head teacher was saying we should even Thank God, because he himself as the head teacher or headmaster his take home is 33k that we the npower earn far more than the teachers, that the teachers bearly teach this children because they are poorly paid and not even on time, the man pleaded that we should not run but help the children" my friend said the conversation weakened him and change his mind. May God forgive all our wicked leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by harsysky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
In a country where people who have gone through the four walls of higher institution are still uneducated, what are we rushing to study again in this God-forsaken-country? A country where the masses hold the president accountable for the work of the Governors and the Governors held accountable for the work of the local Government chairmen etc. We are just half baked educated illiterates.

I have the utmost belief that when we hold our various states' Governors accountable for the works they are meant to do to the fullest, they will be the ones to fully put pressure on the president, but we would rather call upon the president even when a road spoils in my village.

Rip to the teacher. We will still blame Buhari.. ofcourse, the president is a dullard and the most corrupt man in the history of Nigeria, but the Governors want us to blame the president even in their own lapses.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Flairoqy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
My condolences but in as much as the legitimacy of this information is not confirmed, these recent negative reports about Kogi are deliberate acts to sabotage bello’s presidential ambition, I’m not a fan of bello but I see through media propaganda and can distinguish genuine reports.
JOURNALISTS & BLOGGERS ARE THE ONES RUNNING THIS NATION NOT THE LEADERS.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Murio001: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
When you have come this far in life don't allow anything to diminish your hope some people made it at the age of 40,50,60 while some had made it the moment they were born.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by sakanifemi123(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
The same man that could not maintain and sustain development of kogi, nursing the idea to become first citizen of Nigeria. This man must be a comedian and a joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by slowice(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
So this happened in that yeye Bello and malu state... Hmmm
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Indispensable85(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
royalamour:
As posted on Facebook, the said woman committed suicide due to hunger and depression.

See post below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=242022421218285&id=100062315873394

And the definition of failure called yahaya bello is gallivanting round the country wanting to be president? Really? Nonsense!
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by BahaushenArewa: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ipob terrorist kill this guy now they are changing the story.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Funflipper: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why is she butt naked? Looks more like homicide than suicide.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Ooye12: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sometime let’s help people’s that going through a lot no amount is small plz .. this country is hard ..
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Sonoyom(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Garfield1 hope you are also seeing this?

My aunt is a teacher in that state, and i have first hand knowledge of the stress those people go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by sharpsecret: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Blake755:
Shit teacher should be one those professions that deserve a better pay
this is not a teacher....a real teacher will not do stuffs like this no matter what....u have people learning from u and if u can't encourage them in times of trouble then what makes u a teacher
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by pennywys(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
And the mid-dawf is parading head high as the next president of their entire zoooooo
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Habib101: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
It luks like that's not what is in his front table naija politician can do anything to get office so this proves why his people are complaining of welfare.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Habib101: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
FakeUnity:
Yahya Bello has finished civil servants in Kogi. That buffoon lacks novel ideas for 21century leadership.
And he wants to be d presido of this nation,I have not search on what he has been doing in his state but from your post, he is getting zero support from me
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by LegalWolf: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
exactly what came to my mind. And some have the audacity to package him for us! I’d rather die than vote Yahya Bello as president
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by stickle(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Presidential material. My unfortunate governor
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Ashirioluwa: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2021
The state fund is in Yahya Bello and that hip hop senator pockets
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by zanshi: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2021
It is depressing what is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by zinaunreal(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2021
This is direct hunger
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by vickydevoka(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Suicide should never be an option

RIP Ma, who is going to take care of your children now, what if your parent who will wipe off their tear.

I don't even know what to type. How much teachers earn monthly, I don't think it's different from police salary. Nigeria's system is designed to encourage corruption.

Politicians earn 35years civil/public servant salary in a year.
In a 3 months de will get as a governor or a senator
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:05am On Oct 06, 2021
And he voted for Sai Barbar
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Deblow: 2:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Yes, suicide shouldn't be a viable option, and we are always quick to condemn it. However, I pray we will never find ourselves in the situation this woman did before she took what she considered the best option. Do u reckon she also may have taken several steps to avoid suicide even in the thick of her depression but which all proved unfruitful? She may have approached some of her 'mourners' for little assistance while still alive but was turned down. Depression is worse than what we imagine. It is only those who eventually fell in it that can give an accurate detail. If u survive depression, you are a champion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Pronounce These Words? / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.