Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare (42247 Views)

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by ComeToJesus: 2:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Homicide detectives should be combing that neighborhood for possible leads on the cause (s) of the woman's death/murder.

This hunger narrative isn't flying at all
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by ponlear(m): 2:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Everyone in Kogi is an honorable
Yahaya bello + poster

RIP to the dead
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Ykc2(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yahaya Bello is the worst thing that has ever happened to the youths,he's a good example why the elders keep saying Nigerian youths are not ready and qualified to rule
yaya bello and okezie ikpeazu these 2 guys needed to be parade naked

1 Like

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by dbestuncle: 2:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Police earn better than teachers if given the same level and qualifications.

NaijaGoBetter20:
Suicide should never be an option

RIP Ma, who is going to take care of your children now, what if your parent who will wipe off their tear.

I don't even know what to type. How much teachers earn monthly, I don't think it's different from police salary. Nigeria's system is designed to encourage corruption.

Politicians earn 35years civil/public servant salary in a year.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by dbestuncle: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2021
They will not get it in Kogi.
He (Yahaya Bello) has not n does not have plans to implement the minimum wage of 30k not to talk of this.
The new teachers salary will come to Federal Government Teachers and some serious state will follow but not Kogi.
This sets of teachers are under the Local Government and they are still expecting their August as we speak while the others have received September salary

Emmypure:
Now that buhari just promise 75 k

Oh if he had waited a little while
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Okhuadams(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2021
royalamour:
As posted on Facebook, the said woman committed suicide due to hunger and depression.

See post below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=242022421218285&id=100062315873394
many will get angry, many will say am heartless and wicked, but the fact and truth remains that she died for nothing, if she have the interest of the children at heart, she wouldn't have committed sucide her children should have been her driving force, is only by God's grace that her kids will not see sucide as an option. Now money will be spent too bury her. My heart goes out to her family especially her kids
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by sematec(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2021
No be una vote am
[ author=irunoko post=106483248]Chaiiii

Bubu has finished nigerians.why is this man so Stone hearted[/quote]
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Brushstrokes20: 5:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Rip woman!

Like yeye ( comedy) bello, like booohari undecided

What those pathetic, self serving thieves cannot destroy does not exist!

Nig urgently needs SANE AND SOUND LEADERS
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Meanwhile one 61 year old Accountant general spent up to half a billion naira on a 16 year old girl just to marry her.
We live in a wicked world.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by luckingto50: 5:27am On Oct 06, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Suicide should never be an option

RIP Ma, who is going to take care of your children now, what if your parent who will wipe off their tear.

I don't even know what to type. How much teachers earn monthly, I don't think it's different from police salary. Nigeria's system is designed to encourage corruption.

Politicians earn 35years civil/public servant salary in a year.
Just say 2years for federal law makers. They earn nothing less than 30m a month
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is not a reason to commit suicide

Suicide is never one hell of a damnnn option

No matter what you going through in life

Suicide is an option. It's an escape, a release from torture...
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by gloriana(f): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That is not a reason to commit suicide

Suicide is never one hell of a damnnn option

No matter what you going through in life
Easier said
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by boxypane(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Some of these LGA teachers in Kogi get paid on percentage basis. Between 20% to 45%.
The salary scale can be between 15k to 65k depending on the level.
In this terrible economy. That governor no normal I.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by ipswitch: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2021
This is very painful. Even part payment could have saved this woman.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Mathiasa(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Belo for president. RIP
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Testimony1988(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2021
And he's busy spending money on his presidential ambition.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Zaharia: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2021
cry such a terrible event
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by peterhead02: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE WORKING TEACHERS WANT TO PAY STUDENTS WHO ARE STILL IN SCHOOL?
ABEG, GIVE ME THAT REMOVE.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by peterhead02: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE WORKING TEACHERS WANT TO PAY STUDENTS WHO ARE STILL IN SCHOOL?
ABEG, GIVE ME THAT REMOTE.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by Efenaira(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2021
And he want to be a President � you can’t govern one state well you want to be a President
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by ceejay80s(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
irunoko:
Chaiiii

Bubu has finished nigerians.why is this man so Stone hearted
I have kogi neighbors and they are stone hearted as well

1 Like

Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by yembet(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nadaken:
Says someone who scams people off their life savings and pension as a living

Alot of blood on your hands
Yaya Bello, is the worst governor that Kogi state has ever produced, since the inception of the state . My brother died of high blood pressure, and depression, due to non payment of his salaries for over fifteen months, despite the fact that we the families, supported him.
The only fake reason , was what Yaya Bello tagged as screening of certificate.
This was a man, that graduated from school and had been a teacher, even before this stupid boy, came out of school. He has refused to pay pensions to the old men and women that retired from work in the state.
Many workers had committed suicide or died of sicknesses, because of non payment of their salaries.
I curse Yaya, every day, for the death of my brother.
Yeye Bello, it shall not be well with you. Nemesis will surely catch up with you. You and all the people supporting your lies and propaganda, will die of shame.
Re: Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare by descarado: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
There was a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Pronounce These Words? / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.