Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening (73283 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by AutoChick4U(f): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
larryking540:

look at your thinking,so because a man promised a woman marriage and she bleeped up or start misbehaving ,the man should stay,,,if u like cause heaven and earth ,the guy will keep succeeding ,,,
off course not
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by AutoChick4U(f): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
highchief1:
no be everybody una curse Dey work sister.Some of us are moving shrines
indeed
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by hansomb: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
There's Karma infection. After your guy don rough handle many destiny, he now runs to find pure soul. It can't work.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Lilmhzshy: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tell your playboy friend to do a test also, he might be the one..... just like me too, i never knew my husband alcohol intake and secret smoking caused 3 miscarriages, so let him stay clear stuffs like that and they both go do a test after 3months of living healthy

mbahdi:
Please doctors in the house what do we call this?

My friend couldn't contain his joy,I can remember the night he broke the news to me,he was so excited, he took me to a joint where we opened alot of bottles in celebration of him meeting his wife a virgin, despite he was a bad guy.

The problem now is that each time the wife is pregnant she will have miscarriage, this has happened about two times cant endure it anylonger he took the wife for a test,and it was discovered that the wife have an infection which has been in her body for a long time.

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by highchief1: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
AutoChick4U:
indeed
make ur mind Dey sister.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by AutoChick4U(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
highchief1:
make ur mind Dey sister.
Lemme biko
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by ensamy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
On that faithful night she just tighten the kpekus as many babes do that.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
baralatie:

Ehm!

Op is a classic non medically related personnel
they should check if the lady is rhesus negative and the man positive
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

My friend couldn't contain his joy,I can remember the night he broke the news to me,he was so excited, he took me to a joint where we opened alot of bottles in celebration of him meeting his wife a virgin, despite he was a bad guy.

The problem now is that each time the wife is pregnant she will have miscarriage, this has happened about two times cant endure it anylonger he took the wife for a test,and it was discovered that the wife have an infection which has been in her body for a long time.

Please how possible can someone you meet a virgin have infection.although before the guy married her she lives in face me I slap you apartment with the parents, it was out of the joy the guy have marrying her a virgin that he rented a 3bed room apartment for the parents. Please what could be the cause of the infection?
There is no panic in this. My wife was not pregnant for 2 years plus. We were not worried at first cuz it was our plan to stay away from child bearing so we can enjoy each other. But after two years of unprotected sex and no sign of pregnancy, we had to start visiting hospitals. They said she has an infection that has been there for long. We started the treatment together and now she's 7 months pregnant. No panic at all, just tell your friend to start infection treatment with his wife. They have to get treated together cuz he has it already and if one person is treated, the second person will keep infecting the other again.
Moreover, there is a high probability that it was your friend that infected his wife with something.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by chiefconerstone: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
This post will not solve the problem. The guy knows a virgin because he met several girls before.
What if your friend is the one that gave this virgin the infection Remember that pregnancy takes a month to show. Who say your friend cannot be the source of infection. Your friend should also go for Test and should stop playing away match.
Visit a gynecologist for proper advice please.

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
agabaI23:
Kobojunkie? Is this the original or the fake? grin
Who fake me? undecided
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by agabaI23(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who fake me? undecided
I no wan trouble
That was an innocent question grin
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
agabaI23:
I no wan trouble
That was an innocent question grin
I am the same persona. undecided
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Munzy14(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

Not all infections are traced to STIs na, common unhygienic living can expose a lady to infections...

I hope that your friend's wife pays attention to personal hygiene stuffs undecided before she go use am train kids weh no send dirty.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by moststylish(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Dirty toilets can cause infection. Just get treated and try again, God will definitely give you guys your own kids.

Its possible the ladies he broke their hearts cursed him sha. People play with people's emotions without thinking about consequences
see where your mind go. Don't blame an innocent soul for your heartbreak because you too have broken someone's heart
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by agabaI23(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am the same persona. undecided
Good to see that some oldies still pop in once in a while. Thought it is only me
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by AutoChick4U(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
moststylish:
see where your mind go. Don't blame an innocent soul for your heartbreak because you too have broken someone's heart
Definitely
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

What is the name of the infection naa?
Say the name of the infection, let us know how to start helping you
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
agabaI23:
Good to see that some oldies still pop in once in a while. Thought it is only me
once in a while? I have been back for over 1 years and 10 months. grin
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by agabaI23(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
once in a while? I have been back for over 1 years and 10 months. grin
Wow! That's a long time. That's fine
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
wunmi590:

Remove her picture with immediate alacrity, give her some respect or are you trying to mock her? angry
And the clueless mod had to bring the post with the wife's picture to front page.
Is the mod a kid
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Truvelisback(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

What kind of infection? Is it S.T.D? If it's S.T.D, then it's likely that she wasn't a virgin when he had sex with her. perhaps, he had sex with her during her mensturation.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Ameduedwin: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
take to the hospital
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Techguy96(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

Omo, you are dumb sha, what kind of stupid question is.
What's the correlation between infection n virginity?
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by Techguy96(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
kingthreat:
What is the bloody excitement in marrying virgin?
Foolish Nigeria men, the thing dey irritate me when I see men celebrating a virgin like it's some big deal.
The painful thing is that they expect that standard for only women alone. Like a man can be promiscuous but a woman should not.

That mentality dey annoy me, any man with such mentality is just a foôl.

1 Like

Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
baralatie:

You are just going round and round
And you have not said anything..

If you can't challenge the fact that women can get an infection from anal contamination..

Then you don't have anything to say..
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And you have not said anything..

If you can't challenge the fact that women can get an infection[b] from anal contamination.. [/b]

Then you don't have anything to say..
See am now!
You have changed mouth to anal contamination!
grin

Person wey get anal contamination(is the person not already infected)
grin

Abegi!
The guy should just go with his wife for treatment and stop shaming himself
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by wunmi590(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Orkpekyandega:

And the clueless mod had to bring the lost with the wife's picture to front page.
Is the mod a kid

You can imagine that... undecided
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by DrDunamis(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahdi:

You have access to the Internet.
The time you took in typing this you could have put in making research that could save your friend's home.
So infection is now a respecter of Virgins?
Only from where she used to stay with a her parents alone is an inoculation centre for different pathogens then what about hygiene.

Yes a virgin could be infected.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by MummyD2020(f): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Jentle244:
Nairaland won't give you the answers you seek. Instead you will get insults and abuse. Go to a hospital, preferably a private hospital. See a gynaecologist.

Nairaland is not a hospital.

Take down the picture. This is a faceless forum. Immature humans here will ridicule you

Nicely put
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by flokii: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
@OP That she is a virgin does not necessarily mean she is innocent.. some of them do mouth acti0n on guys, allow guys rub penis on their genitals but no penetration, etc.
It could as well be from toilet infection since you said she lived in face me I slap you. Tell your friend to take her to hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Re: I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening by zexy2030(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
There is a natural infection born with everywoman, it's candidiasis and yeast, ordinary douching with medicated soap could cause it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.