Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities (51193 Views)

N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by funshint(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
usmexy1:

It is a lie, This will foster students to learn effectively at ease, Prevent students from diverting almost their focus into Scam which is rampant in All Nigeria Universities. Enable them to afford some other expenses in school such as textbooks and materials. At the long run we will have an intelligent and educated graduate.
Even you yourself know that you're deceiving yourself with your write-up. If their motive is to discourage crime and all the bullshit you wrote, they can as well extend it to students in other fields. This is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Navalsadiq(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
AudioAudioAudioAudioAudioAudioAudioAudio
IPOBIAN
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Continue to dey mumu and no go apply

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by kafeii123: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Are we in short supply of teachers to the extent we now have to pay students to study education? After paying them N75k per semester, will they get automatic employment after graduation or still join the long queue of unemployed graduates out there? Will teachers not go on another round of strike to demand for higher salaries if we can be paying trainee teachers this much? Is it sustainable considering our recent revenue shortfall?

Anyway, I hope the policy was well thought out. I wish the benefiting students the best and I hope government will achieve the aim of the policy.

Since medical , engineering and other students dont kuku have any relevance again..why not?
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by funshint(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Don't be deceived by this government. All their policies is tailored towards the North. They know what they are doing!
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by usmexy1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ropo0126:
What ever happens to giving Fresh graduate a sum of 500k each upon the completion of their Degree program... This can go along way in the lives of many youths with business ideas cum plan which would in turn reduced unemployment... My one cent

In this unabiding law country, that everybody is refusing to pay tax,to pay nepa bill sef,it is a problem, Nigeria wants sweet things you can't pay for...
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by fof1: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/05/buhari-approves-n75000-stipend-semester-students-studying-education

Unsustainable Policies and Programs will Bring Confysions into the Nigeria Educational System,Pls. The Emphasis is Misplaced...to me.
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:
Good one from PMB

Is this sustainable?

How will you avoid corruption and ghost students?

Have we finished paying Doctors, Trachers, ASUU, etc that we are already owing?
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Seebrian(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
I believe we will get there, then another administration can focus on upgrading the school facilities making a world class learning environment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by habeeorlar(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by usmexy1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
samwillyco1:
Avenue to loot more money

Nah you sabi,nah ur pdp people start am first...
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
usmexy1:

I guess that is ur own hidden agenda...

Lol. Write like an adult with sense please. I cannot waste time engaging people who reason like this. grin
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by tiger28: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trust me, I am not a buhari fan BUT if you look at things , I ask:
* Why haven't ANY previous govts initiate ANYTHING close to N Power The ILLITERATES will say "it's audio" or "it's nothing" BUT I know many that look forward to that "little" money EVERY month like water.
* This 75K stipend as well as many INITIATIVES .......WHY hasn't ANY GOVT think of this
As usual , the PERPETUAL Critics that will NEVER see good in ANYTHING will talk rubbish but I am a very Objective person REGARDLESS of if you are my friend or enemy.
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by usmexy1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Seebrian:
I believe we will get there, then another administration can focus on upgrading the school facilities making a world class learning environment.

I guess Tetfund is working rehabilitation of institutions, and they are really trying their best..
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by horlarbeezi: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
In a situation where the country is borrowing money to finance projects.

Well if na tru,let me pick up my bag and started re-enroll to university of my choice.

Pls I need advise. Do I need to write jamb?
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by usmexy1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
tiger28:
Trust me, I am not a buhari fan BUT if you look at things , I ask:
* Why haven't ANY previous govts initiate ANYTHING close to N Power The ILLITERATES will say "it's audio" or "it's nothing" BUT I know many that look forward to that "little" money EVERY month like water.
* This 75K stipend as well as many INITIATIVES .......WHY hasn't ANY GOVT think of this
As usual , the PERPETUAL Critics that will NEVER see good in ANYTHING will talk rubbish but I am a very Objective person REGARDLESS of if you are my friend or enemy.

Just try and ignore them,Nysc allowee has been increased ooo under PMB administration, Nigeria get so many witch and wizards wey no want this government to move forward..
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by gazza07(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Commendable. Nice one terrorist govt
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Trojan8(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
So those studying educational courses would be getting 75k per semester. While the ones studying medicine would get nothing.

Nigeria grin
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by stasius: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Education department will now become fire!

To get admission into any education course now will be war!!!

What of medical students? Any stipend sir?
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Trojan8(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
usmexy1:

Just try and ignore them,Nysc allowee has been increased ooo under PMB administration, Nigeria get so many witch and wizards wey no want this government to move forward..

NYSC was increased. How much was a bag of rice 4 years ago? If you don't have anything sensible to say just shut up.

January this year, 1KG of gas was not up to #300. Its currently over #700 this morning but he increased NYSC allawee. Let's be realistic in our assessment for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by usmexy1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
funshint:
Don't be deceived by this government. All their policies is tailored towards the North. They know what they are doing!

You this IPOB man have started oooo ,that is why Hausa will never allow you people to rule this country since you have taken them as enemy, isn't Npower not in the Southern part, abi the Nysc corper are not benefiting from the increment...
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Seebrian(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
usmexy1:

I guess Tetfund is working rehabilitation of institutions, and they are really trying their best..
Good news then, anything that will engender positive development to my mother land just gladden my heart. I can't help, the love for my dear country is still strong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by stasius: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trojan8:
So those studying educational courses would be getting 75k per semester. While the ones studying medicine would get nothing.

Nigeria grin
No be small thing.
Nursing students in school of nursing also get stipends.
I wonder why medical students don't get stipends.
So each year an education student bags 150k? Choi.
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by usmexy1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trojan8:

NYSC was increased. How much was a bag of rice 4 years ago? If you don't have anything sensible to say just shut up.

Anti- Buhari agent, come and do your own,you even have the grace to text online,go to Palestinian.
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by jonnyjustcome22: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Empty promise.
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by cryptotech: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mumu government, country are encouraging STEM courses for their development, they are encouraging teaching.. nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by olamakinde(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
RichThugg:
Lool.....Mr Buhari, what is 75k in this your fxxcked up harsh regime?? undecided

lipsrsealed
you people just like to condemn everything
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Trojan8(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
The fact that Nigerians are celebrating this goes to show how gullible the average Nigerian is. Every single budget since 2015 was at a deficit with loans to pad them each year.

Meanwhile you lots are celebrating 75k to students for a recurring expenditure that doesn't add anything tangible. Why is that money not channelled into electricity production or transportation or even food production? Get 75k and then use it to buy a bag of rice after inflation has dealt with the money.

Nigeria be wise!
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by BigBashiru: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/05/buhari-approves-n75000-stipend-semester-students-studying-education

Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. if you have a state specific problem blame the state governor and leave Buhari alone.

God bless Pmb
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by Trojan8(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
usmexy1:

Anti- Buhari agent, come and do your own,you even have the grace to text online,go to Palestinian.

You don't seem smart so I won't engage you. Only pain is that you are with NYSC khaki which means you somehow graduated from a higher institution.
Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by nosmassam(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Another one chance for Nigeria Student.
PMB that cannot pay doctor, lecturer, civil servant will now pay 75k, impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Mandatory For Admission In Lagos Tertiary Institutions / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.