Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons (5792 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by walefresh3(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

A broken clock is right twice a day.

While our governors are irredeemable buffoons, they are right in not making the VAT controversy and the southern presidency issue, the major talking points of their meeting.

They should however be extracting concessions from the FG simultaneously. All the southern regions are really working for their own interests and the SE must not be swept away by any illusions.
If the south is not specifically supporting a SE presidency, there is no point the SE supporting the southern VAT collection stance.
Because Southeast it's unproductive... Asari had been vindicated by ur point
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by OfoIgbo: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
walefresh3:
Because Southeast it's unproductive... Asari had been vindicated by ur point

Asari is not the official authority on what the SE has and doesn't have.

As God will have it, SE has more than 90% of Nigeria's gas reserves. You can choke on that.

But for the meantime, the SE governors don't have to take a stance on the vat controversy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Fejoku: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:
kiss
Yes!
There must be a long term plan.
Something like a 200 year plan, mapped out in stages and carefully handed over from one generation of Igbo patriots to another.
The plan would be modified as conditions change but long term goal remains same.

The way IPOB is going, it's obvious they all hope to have Biafra in their lifetime and enjoy their fruits.
There is an obvious lack of long term planning betrayed by Ozugbo ozugbo tigbo tigbo manner they run things.

They act like it's just Ndiigbo vs the North.
Like there is no SS and SW in the equation.

Having no solution on how to handle the SW/SS factor, they pretend those people are on same mission with them, which was why MNK was frolicking with Dele Momodu and Asari Dokubo and Annie Briggs.

I swear. Ndiigbo can do much much better than what IPOB is offering us. It's a crying shame.
I didn't want to comment until I read this comment. You clearly don't understand or know the worth of IPOB. Let me just make it clear to you today that the convulsion the powers that be in Nigeria are suffering today is because of IPOB. This alone should make you never to ever speak low of us.
My long time expectation from your type (ndi ozizo-ochichi obodo umuanumanu) is what you are doing in this thread which I applaud. You must know how to prod (make your arguments) without blunting the tip of your spear. We all are fighting for the good of our land and people.
Let me reiterate that we have no future in Nigeria (not in the 60s, not today and not in the future). It was the same factor in the 60s that led to the coup. The best chance we ever had to mould Nigeria as we wanted and give her the best opportunity to develop with all her constituent parts developing at their pace was during Aguiyi Ironsi's time. His lack of vision and strategy cost us what we are suffering today. Most of you guys who want us to play the Zik pattern of politics truly don't learn from history. Zik's politics was ineffective which made the young majors to intervene. If it was, they won't have involved themselves. This is a coward politics I must say because the only condition Sardauna gave for his region to be in Nigeria is if they are allowed to dominate Nigeria politically. This is the position of his descendants till today. Our best bet is to ask for equality which we know they will reject leaving us with only one option which is division. As it is in Sudan so it is in Nigeria. THERE'S NO ANY OTHER WAY. Reason with me and you will come to see the point.
If you insist on playing Ziks brand of politics for the few crumbs of portfolios and contracts, you will forever live under the threat of a religious conquest. Zik was a ceremonial president when the open threat of dipping the Koran in the ocean comment was made. Zik was in power when the Western region was destabilized by the north for the sole purpose of conquering them through a willing slave called Samuel Akintola. Zik was there when Awo was incarcerated and Ahmadu Bello rejoicing that his party- the AG has been defeated and his region subjugated. If the young majors never intervened, the north would have consolidated their grip on the Western region and Lagos where they will gather enough resources and strategic position to launch their conquest on the Eastern region. How then could we be able to fight off such a situation? You must realize that the stupid competition between Igbos and Yorubas as to who will be the bitch of the beastly north doesn't help any of us in the long run. This is the truth. I hate the current posturing of some Yorubas here who know that it is the turn of the SE to get the support of the whole South for the Presidential race but choose to greedily want to front their own person. It is an insult and demeaning to even assume such but we must tell them to their faces that it won't help any of us in the long run. We must learn from history. They must see reason for equity's sake to support the SE this time around. On our side, playing their brand of politics which is opportunistic always leaves all of us in the South vulnerable. We can't afford such in this generation.
In summary, I'll highlight the chronicles of events that shaped our history and the trajectory our current decisions will follow if we don't learn from them.

1957 (motion for independence)
The north was not ready citing fears of the East and West bonding to rule Nigeria in perpetuity. She demanded to be given a majority in the parliament so that she will have a say in determining whoever will become the head of the government. The South foolishly agrees with Zik strongly against the secession clause to which others agreed.
1960 (Independence)
Ahmadu Bello was credited with the infamous saying that this new country shall be the estate of his great grand father by which they will ruthlessly prevent the others from controlling their destiny by using the minorities of the north as cannon fodder and sellout from the South as willing tools.
Before then, Zik's NCNC won in the Presidential polls but had to form a unity government with Balewa's NPC because he didn't get up the requirement for only NCNC to form a single government. One would expect ZIK (a Doctorate holder) as the winner to become prime minister while Balewa( a grade 6 teacher) the runner up to be the president but reverse was the case. Today we now know that the British blackmailed Zik into accepting that set up for their own selfish reasons. Does it resemble the ACN/CPC merger of 2015 (Professor Osinbajo/Controversial statement of result holder Buhari)?
Zik thought he could wriggle his way up with time but Ahmadu Bello had his own plans too.
1962 (Operation Weti'e)
When regional politics began, the Western region had two strong bulls fighting for control and that was the avenue for Ahmadu Bello to exploit in capturing the region. Through the federal support Akintola got, Awo was jailed in 1963 paving the way for NPC in the West as Bello boasted about his conquest. Zik could only watch having made no head way in his own plan. He was more satisfied with the crumbs of political appointments while Nigeria was very tensed. Compare with Osinbajo today.
1966 Coup d'etat
Ironsi suddenly had government under his control but could not do anything with it. He could not protect his fellow tribesmen neither did he try equipping and defending the South incase of any major fracas even with all the signs before him. Eventually he was killed and the rest is history.
Summarily, the naivety of both Azikiwe and Akintola in thinking that working with the north will benefit their region all turned wrong. Both regions suffered under such set up irrespective of the crumbs that they got from such association. Our generation can do better and must do better. Enough of playing second fiddle. There's nothing to benefit from it. Few juicy positions and contracts with the threat of conquest hanging over your head shouldn't be enticing to educated people.
The SW and SS must realize that they have to support the SE as the only region in the South yet to produce a president. This is the right process towards equity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SweetiliciousD: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Good proverb. Only problem is that you couldn't rightly identify what Ala and Oche represents in our present conundrum.

Let me break it down to you.

Ala is what you don't have control over , Oche is what you have somewhere and can bring in once you have secured Ala!

What we don't have control over is Nigeria( Igbo part of Nigeria). We have to do something to solve the Nigerian Political puzzle.
Once we do that, we can now bring in the "Oche" which BIAFRA represents.

Trying to bring Oche(Biafra) before securing the Ala(Nigerian politics), is what we have been doing wrong since 1999.

Catalonia has secured ALA, now they are trying hard to smuggle in the Oche. While we are busy putting the cart before the horse in Igboland.

It's about time we retraced our steps and imbibe the teaching of the ancient Igbo aphorism you just quoted, secure the Ala and you came seamlessly sneak in the Oche.

#Tokwehu
#Jokwa
#Deyo
#Dalu
#Ndewo
#Anwula
#Maazi

Ndewo nwafo Igbo

Uche gi di nma. Ihe I kwesiri ighota is that Nigeria, its systems and constitution are all fraudulent.

The constitution upon which your government and its elections stand claims. "We the people of Nigeria agree......" and it was signed by just one person, a fulani junta. Also, all the fraudulent draconian decrees of the fulani juntas have been adopted as the act of the House of assembly. What a fraud.

Were you or our fathers consulted and they agreed to be ONE Nigeria? The answer is hell NO. Obviously in law, what is built on fraud is untra vires ab Initio hence Igbo cannot waste our time correcting intelligently crafted fraud in Nigeria.

Telling Igbos to solve the fraudulent puzzle meant to hold them perpetually down is another fraud. The same constitution stated near impossible condition for its amendment. Igbo mara Ihe karia ndi Nigeria, hence their methodology.

I stand to be corrected cos adopting your approach is a testament that we Igbos are not serious. Let us keep speaking out the way we have been voicing out thru social withdrawal method which in itself is a 100% YES referendum result already.

Any other voice aside that of the people is noise and such noise has been drowned already.

I welcome your constructive engagement.

Igbo bu Igbo

All hail Biafra.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SweetiliciousD: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fejoku:

I didn't want to comment until I read this comment. You clearly don't understand or know the worth of IPOB. Let me just make it clear to you today that the convulsion the powers that be in Nigeria are suffering today is because of IPOB. This alone should make you never to ever speak low of us.
My long time expectation from your type (ndi ozizo-ochichi obodo umuanumanu) is what you are doing in this thread which I applaud. You must know how to prod (make your arguments) without blunting the tip of your spear. We all are fighting for the good of our land and people.
Let me reiterate that we have no future in Nigeria (not in the 60s, not today and not in the future). It was the same factor in the 60s that led to the coup. The best chance we ever had to mould Nigeria as we wanted and give her the best opportunity to develop with all her constituent parts developing at their pace was during Aguiyi Ironsi's time. His lack of vision and strategy cost us what we are suffering today. Most of you guys who want us to play the Zik pattern of politics truly don't learn from history. Zik's politics was ineffective which made the young majors to intervene. If it was, they won't have involved themselves. This is a coward politics I must say because the only condition Sardauna gave for his region to be in Nigeria is if they are allowed to dominate Nigeria politically. This is the position of his descendants till today. Our best bet is to ask for equality which we know they will reject leaving us with only one option which is division. As it is in Sudan so it is in Nigeria. THERE'S NO ANY OTHER WAY. Reason with me and you will come to see the point.
If you insist on playing Ziks brand of politics for the few crumbs of portfolios and contracts, you will forever live under the threat of a religious conquest. Zik was a ceremonial president when the open threat of dipping the Koran in the ocean comment was made. Zik was in power when the Western region was destabilized by the north for the sole purpose of conquering them through a willing slave called Samuel Akintola. Zik was there when Awo was incarcerated and Ahmadu Bello rejoicing that his party- the AG has been defeated and his region subjugated. If the young majors never intervened, the north would have consolidated their grip on the Western region and Lagos where they will gather enough resources and strategic position to launch their conquest on the Eastern region. How then could we be able to fight off such a situation? You must realize that the stupid competition between Igbos and Yorubas as to who will be the bitch of the beastly north doesn't help any of us in the long run. This is the truth. I hate the current posturing of some Yorubas here who know that it is the turn of the SE to get the support of the whole South for the Presidential race but choose to greedily want to front their own person. It is an insult and demeaning to even assume such but we must tell them to their faces that it won't help any of us in the long run. We must learn from history. They must see reason for equity's sake to support the SE this time around. On our side, playing their brand of politics which is opportunistic always leaves all of us in the South vulnerable. We can't afford such in this generation.
In summary, I'll highlight the chronicles of events that shaped our history and the trajectory our current decisions will follow if we don't learn from them.

The north was not ready citing fears of the East and West bonding to rule Nigeria in perpetuity. She demanded to be given a majority in the parliament so that she will have a say in determining whoever will become the head of the government. The South foolishly agrees with Zik strongly against the secession clause to which others agreed.
1960 (Independence)
Ahmadu Bello was credited with the infamous saying that this new country shall be the estate of his great grand father by which they will ruthlessly prevent the others from controlling their destiny by using the minorities of the north as cannon fodder and sellout from the South as willing tools.
Before then, Zik's NCNC won in the Presidential polls but had to form a unity government with Balewa's NPC because he didn't get up the requirement for only NCNC to form a single government. One would expect ZIK (a Doctorate holder) as the winner to become prime minister while Balewa( a grade 6 teacher) the runner up to be the president but reverse was the case. Today we now know that the British blackmailed Zik into accepting that set up for their own selfish reasons. Does it resemble the ACN/CPC merger of 2015 (Professor Osinbajo/Controversial statement of result holder Buhari)?
Zik thought he could wriggle his way up with time but Ahmadu Bello had his own plans too.
1962 (Operation Weti'e)
When regional politics began, the Western region had two strong bulls fighting for control and that was the avenue for Ahmadu Bello to exploit in capturing the region. Through the federal support Akintola got, Awo was jailed in 1963 paving the way for NPC in the West as Bello boasted about his conquest. Zik could only watch having made no head way in his own plan. He was more satisfied with the crumbs of political appointments while Nigeria was very tensed. Compare with Osinbajo today.
1966 Coup d'etat
Ironsi suddenly had government under his control but could not do anything with it. He could not protect his fellow tribesmen neither did he try equipping and defending the South incase of any major fracas even with all the signs before him. Eventually he was killed and the rest is history.
Summarily, the naivety of both Azikiwe and Akintola in thinking that working with the north will benefit their region all turned wrong. Both regions suffered under such set up irrespective of the crumbs that they got from such association. Our generation can do better and must do better. Enough of playing second fiddle. There's nothing to benefit from it. Few juicy positions and contracts with the threat of conquest hanging over your head shouldn't be enticing to educated people.
The SW and SS must realize that they have to support the SE as the only region in the South yet to produce a president. This is the right process towards equity.
All hail Biafra.

Biafra abiago!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by oskopy: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
no reasonable igbo person will type this trash knowing fully well that Fulani had gained ground based on our disunity in the southern Nigeria.
in as much as I agree that south west has been the problem of southern Nigeria,by taken sides with fulanies all the time.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Ndewo nwafo Igbo

Uche gi di nma. Ihe I kwesiri ighota is that Nigeria, its systems and constitution are all fraudulent.

The constitution upon which your government and its elections stand claims. "We the people of Nigeria agree......" and it was signed by just one person, a fulani junta. Also, all the fraudulent draconian decrees of the fulani juntas have been adopted as the act of the House of assembly. What a fraud.

Were you or our fathers consulted and they agreed to be ONE Nigeria? The answer is hell NO. Obviously in law, what is built on fraud is untra vires ab Initio hence Igbo cannot waste our time correcting intelligently crafted fraud in Nigeria.

Telling Igbos to solve the fraudulent puzzle meant to hold them perpetually down is another fraud. The same constitution stated near impossible condition for its amendment. Igbo mara Ihe karia ndi Nigeria, hence their methodology.

I stand to be corrected cos adopting your approach is a testament that we Igbos are not serious. Let us keep speaking out the way we have been voicing out thru social withdrawal method which in itself is a 100% YES referendum result already.

Any other voice aside that of the people is noise and such noise has been drowned already.

I welcome your constructive engagement.

Igbo bu Igbo

All hail Biafra.

Nwanne.
I'm aware of all you wrote.
But strong entities are better destroyed from inside and not outside.
It's unfair what we have to deal with , but do we continue wallowing in self pity and let enemies have their way?
Mba! Every system has a loophole, but to find it, you have to get in,which is why World power Governments all over the world spend hard to have moles and persons of power planted in smaller countries they want to control.

The Greeks fought outside the walls of Troy fruitlessly for years with no result until they figured a way to sneak themselves into Troy.
Complex entities like NIGERIA can only be destroyed from within.
This cannot be overemphasized.

We MUST solve the Nigerian Political puzzle if we must have Biafra.

Withdrawing from elections sadly will not solve anything. The world will not come to your rescue, every super power have groups who want to secede from them who they are resisting. Russia has Chechyna, China has Tibet, USA have some lousy people down south who want independence too if it's that free, Britain has Scotland, France have theirs as well. It is a bit naive to think that once you boycott elections, the world will come and conduct referendum for you. This was how Uwazurike and MASSOB confused people into believing that boycotting 2006 Census was an effective means of getting Biafra, which resulted in undercounting of Igboland, which has continued to affect us today.
I don't know how some of us come up with these funny theories that boycotting anything solves anything.
It sounds more like a coward way out. You solve nothing with boycott.

We will end up making Anambra an APC state with election boycott.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fejoku:

1960 (Independence)
1962 (Operation Weti'e)
1966 Coup d'etat

The SW and SS will not realize anything. It's been 50yrs and they have not realize anything.

Some of you don't understand what is going on.
We have a SS and SW problem. The more you show desperation for BIAFRA, the more those zones will have a bargaining chip to hold over the North, who would gladly take all our share to pacify them and keep them happy with the Nigerian project, while we are left with nothing. Ndiigbo can't continue offering our head to be used to break the proverbial coconut.

It's an endless circle that we are in, and you can't continue repeating same things and expect different result.

The people we are up against don't listen to emotions, fairness or equity.

We have to play them within same set of rules they understand.

Infact, the easiest way we can get BIAFRA is by temporary denouncing Biafra.

By doing this, we leave SS and SW with no bargaining chip over the North.
And we make sure both of them bear the full financial burden of Nigeria until their back break and they become the ones up in arms fighting the North to be free.
At which point we will still claim one NIGERIA, watch them fight the North and get decimated, and just when both sides are depleted from the confrontation, we make a break for Biafra jeje.

To get Biafra, we have to embrace NIGERIA.
It's a paradox!

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by afube: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Eastlink:
The scenario that made Uwazuruike take bribe is happening all over again. Please can someone remind me the whereabouts of Ben Onwuka, has he gotten settled and escaped out of the country secretly so that no one can hear from him again.

Uwazuruike was detained and spent like 4 years under brutal hands of Obasanjo in the dungeon. It took Ohaneze led by late Chukwumerije and the South-East Governors to plead for his release. Uwazuruike had to go underground having realized that the victory of seccession in Nigeria is not by giddy giddy (Apologies to the Nairaland IPOB minister).

Now MNK after being released by the Igbo leaders went back to London to continue where he stopped, only to be ragdolled from Kenya like a thief beaten with slaps. I tell you, mark it now. That before 2023, MNK will negotiate his release and you won't hear from him again. Na who enter Sanko dey tell the colour of jail when he reach area.

uwazuruike was not in jail for any 4 yearsfor biafra agitation.......he was in detention for kidnapping nad it was less than 2 years.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SweetiliciousD: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Nwanne.
I'm aware of all you wrote.
But strong entities are better destroyed from inside and not outside.
It's unfair what we have to deal with , but do we continue wallowing in self pity and let enemies have their way?
Mba! Every system has a loophole, but to find it, you have to get in,which is why World power Governments all over the world spend hard to have moles and persons of power planted in smaller countries they want to control.

The Greeks fought outside the walls of Troy fruitlessly for years with no result until they figured a way to sneak themselves into Troy.
Complex entities like NIGERIA can only be destroyed from within.
This cannot be overemphasized.

We MUST solve the Nigerian Political puzzle if we must have Biafra.

Withdrawing from elections sadly will not solve anything. The world will not come to your rescue, every super power have groups who want to secede from them who they are resisting. Russia has Chechyna, China has Tibet, USA have some lousy people down south who want independence too if it's that free, Britain has Scotland, France have theirs as well. It is a bit naive to think that once you boycott elections, the world will come and conduct census for you.

We will end up making Anambra an APC state with election boycott.

Igbos know better. You have your thought and Igbos too.

He who gives consent need not complain. It is a maxim in law.

Nigeria is designed for you to Labour for that puzzle and Igbos refused to go that way.

The game is on. You know the heat of having an unpopular government and I bet it you won't be proud to head one.

The game is on. Legitimacy no drawn from the people...... You may fill in the gap.

All hail Biafra.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Igbos know better. You have your thought and Igbos too.

He who gives consent need not complain. It is a maxim in law.

Nigeria is designed for you to Labour for that puzzle and Igbos refused to go that way.

The game is on. You know the heat of having an unpopular government and I bet it you won't be proud to head one.

The game is on. Legitimacy no drawn from the people...... You may fill in the gap.

All hail Biafra.

You have no game to play if you refuse to play by boycotting.
It's actually an acceptance of defeat to boycott elections or anything at all.

You people should stop this deranged mindset.
Boycotting elections will not get you any Biafra.
You will end up proving a stupid point, which is that we no longer want NIGERIA. A point the whole world already know as we had already proved it in 1967-70.

You will not get Biafra by boycotting elections, just as you didn't get Biafra by boycotting 2006 census like MASSOB and Uwazurike preached.
You only make it easier for enemies to politically decimate us the more.

Think about this biko. Don't just swallow things fed to you from a radio verbatim, you are an Igbo, an Igbo generally have independent mind and not one to give in to hive mindset.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by afube: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

The day IPOB enforce that 1 month Sit at home will be the day IPOB ceases to exist.
Let me pour it straight since you can't decode.
Not Nigeria but the people will hunt to the last member of IPOB. And don't think it is a joke. It has happened before in Igboland (Otokoto Riot). Currently IPOB is approaching there and the ridiculous DOS is speeding it up.
Incase you've forgotten, IPOB is a big minority in Igboland. The people know all of you and your houses.

As for your DOS, wasn't he the one replaying MNK tapes when he was captured having no clue of his whereabouts until Nigeria announced that he is in their custody. Funny enough, he and the Organisation disagreed at first, even when the picture was released until Nigeria proved

I noticed that you people haven't cared to relate to what the masses feel about you. Have IPOB surveyed what the people are beginning to see them as?beyond reasonable doubt that it is MNK that is in their custody before they started agreeing 3 days later?

Its like even some of you people are suffering from the collective amnesia Black people are known for.

Always pay attention to details

Now I know you know next to nothing about how MNK set up IPOB, you actually think Nigeria captured MNK based on their competence and expertise! you actually believe that MNK did not know Buhari was alive!..................IPOB cannot on its own strength dislodge the northern hegemony in Nigeria but let us watch and see things unfold .........its going to be an interesting 2022! You underate IPOB so much but Nigerians will be humbled presently.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
afube:

Now I know you know next to nothing about how MNK set up IPOB, you actually think Nigeria captured MNK based on their competence and expertise! you actually believe that MNK did not know Buhari was alive!..................IPOB cannot on its own strength dislodge the northern hegemony in Nigeria but let us watch and see things unfold .........its going to be an interesting 2022! You underate IPOB so much but Nigerians will be humbled presently.
Read my post again.
Anyways let me make it clearer "Nigeria never captured MNK. He was handed over to them by Britain"
As for IPOB, I hope to see more surprises. Unlike some, I can never undermine the importance of IPOB even during this their time of tribulation.
I pray IPOB scale through and get themselves together.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ovamboland(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
FakeUnity:

But you want to scheme out the north, so they can dash it to you yoruba under your amorphous southern unity rubbish?

Shebi you baboons are good at shouting down on the Igbos whenever they complain about marginalization and unfairness? You'll learn about fairness and equity the hard way in this country. I assure you. grin

When you were shouting down Yoruba complaint of marginalization under Jonathan you said they should go and meet Tinubu. I think you should go and meet Ohaneze who told you incumbents don't lose elections in Nigeria for your dividend.

Just envision where you will find yourself if your plan to install a northern president fails. Make sure you extract your pound of flesh clinically and efficiently because failure will send you into deeper oblivion.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ovamboland(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Just as your cunning and mischievous Politicians from SW admitted that for equity and fairness the North should hand over to a southern president.

We want them to also publicly admit that for same equity and fairness, any new Southern president MUST come from SE.

Admit this first, then we talk of Political party politics.

This is the honesty we are talking about. If you can't admit that, and you want to mischievously claim that every NIGERIAN should be qualified to run for president, then why did you try to guilt trip the North into not contesting?
You are not as wise as you think you are, we can see through your petty games and gimmicks.

It was that demand by southern governors that made PDP start considering giving the ticket to a southern candidate either from SS, SW or SE.
Left to mere servitude of SE to PDP alone, the powers that be would have passed over SE aspirants in PDP.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ovamboland(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

There is no rotation anywhere.

But he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

If are telling the North to give up presidency to the SOUTH because they just completed second term, why then do you want the presidency thrown open to SW and SS in the South, both of who have tested the presidency since 1999 , and VP as well, when SE haven't tested any of those.

The answer is simple;
You are not interested in any equity or justice.
You are out for your own interests even if it means SE burns in the process.
Which to me is fair enough.

SE has also Learnt to play you at your own rules and games too.

So let all man relax and play the game.

It's a gentle.man agreement to rotate between north and south and it can then be competed for at zonal level. It's not known to Nigerian law.

In 1999 all interested aspirants from all southern zones competed including Obasanjo and Ekwueme I think some northern aspirants like Rimi. In APP/AD, Falae, Bola Ige, Shinkafi and Onu all competed and Falae emerged.

I don't know who sold the dud information to you that everybody else not from SW was stopped from aspiring to the presidency. All been said is if you're certain it's the turn of SE, come out and compete in the political parties where you have presence, consult and get a following from party members and leaders.

You can't sit in your house and demand everyone should travel to come and convince your politicians to show interest. Those who were called in their house must have paid some due your people are yet to pay.

If you're worthy of being president, you can't be scared of defeating any southern aspirant in the south in a primary contest.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ovamboland(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Eastlink:
Which power did the SE enjoy. You mean the ceremonial Presidency of Zik?

Ok, Shagari from the NW ruled in 1979 and yet the NW have produced two President in Yar’adua and Buhari and one Vice in Sambo.

The NE ruled with Tafawa Balewa as Prime Minister and yet Atiku returned as Vice under ObJ and contested for Presidency severally.

The SW ruled under Shonekan and took power with Obasanjo Presidency and Vice under Osinbanjo.

The SS was lucky to rule as Vice under Yardua and took Power as President with GEJ.

The Middle-Belt/NC ruled in Military capacity for more than 30 years.

But the SE have only gotten there as Deputy, First with the ceremonial President of Zik and later with Ekwueme as Vice. The only time the SE wielded power was just 4 month with Ironsi military junta.

So for fairness and equity, the SE deserve the Presidency.

You forgot Azikiwe threw away the chance to be first Prime Minister to be become first president (ceremonial) but his boys became Senate president and first VC, first Army Chief.

In 1979, Igbo also became VP and speaker at the same time, 9 years after civil war, leaving Yoruba that did not lose a war in the cold. Then in 1979, your people bragged how far they've left Yoruba behind in playing politics.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ovamboland:

It's a gentle.man agreement to rotate between north and south and it can then be competed for at zonal level. It's not known to Nigerian law.

In 1999 all interested aspirants from all southern zones competed including Obasanjo and jewelry I think some northern aspirants like Rimi. In APP/AD, Falae, Bola Ige, Shinkafi and Onu all competed and Falae emerged.

I don't know who sold the dud information to you that everybody else not from SW was stopped from aspiring to the presidency. All been said is if you're certain it's the turn of SE, come out and compete in the political parties where you have presence, consult and get a following from party members and leaders.

You can't sit in your house and demand everyone should travel to come and convince your politicians to show interest. Those who were called in their house must have paid some due your people are yet to pay.

If you're worthy of being president, you can't be scared of defeating any southern aspirant in the south in a primary contest.

I would advise you go through the whole thread before your replies as I had already cleared the issues you are raising in your replies.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ovamboland:

You forgot Azikiwe threw away the chance to be first Prime Minister to be become first president (ceremonial) but his boys became Senate president and first VC, first Army Chief.

In 1979, Igbo also became VP and speaker at the same time, 9 years after civil war, leaving Yoruba that did not lose a war in the cold. Then in 1979, your people bragged how far they've left Yoruba behind in playing politics.

Stop distorting narratives.
By 1979 9yrs after the end of the civil war. Awolowo and Yorubas were tired of playing second fiddle to the North and were pushing the North to hand over power to them, while as usual hiding it behind a Southern agenda.

Zik being a cunning man knew time was ripe to displace Yorubas from the second fiddle they got too used to and were now mounting a challenge for number 1.
After your role in civil war, there was no chance in hell that you were going to get help from the East to challenge the North.

Either way, in 1979, Zik, Awolowo and Shagari were three front runners. But in real terms, it was the North vs West, as both competed to win Igbo over.
So Igbos were VP to both Awolowo and Shagari.
Once Shagari won, we easily became VP. And should Awolowo have won, we would have still been VP.
And mind you, all SE votes went to Zik mainly and not to Shagari or Awolowo. We refused to be drawn into your fight with the North, we played it neutral and reaped bountifully while you were left with nothing.

2023 is shaping up like 1979 all over again. After your role in ousting GEJ by backing the North, you are here again preaching southern unity but Ndiigbo will not be fooled. Like in 1979, you are already tired of the second fiddle VP, so you want to challenge the North for the number one position again by invoking a non-existent southern vs Northern fight. You will repeat history because we can see through all your treachery.

You will not win us over in your imminent showdown with the North, we will play the same 1979 card on you.
We stay neutral and once your defeat is about confirmed we will side with the North and dislodge you again.

We will let the North keep it all. VAT you will not see, we will support the FG collect the VAT and share to all while we ensure we contribute as minimal VAT as possible, you must finance one NIGERIA, you can shout parasite all you want, but we don't even care. grin

You see this one NIGERIA, una Yoruba go run in the future, when the weight become too much, and then it will be pay back time for us when you attempt to leave the union.

Watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SweetiliciousD: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Igboid:

You have no game to play if you refuse to play by boycotting.
It's actually an acceptance of defeat to boycott elections or anything at all.

You people should stop this deranged mindset.
Boycotting elections will not get you any Biafra.
You will end up proving a stupid point, which is that we no longer want NIGERIA. A point the whole world already know as we had already proved it in 1967-70.

You will not get Biafra by boycotting elections, just as you didn't get Biafra by boycotting 2006 census like MASSOB and Uwazurike preached.
You only make it easier for enemies to politically decimate us the more.

Think about this biko. Don't just swallow things fed to you from a radio verbatim, you are an Igbo, an Igbo generally have independent mind and not one to give in to hive mindset.

That Nigeria is fraudulent state is a given mindset?

That the system is designed to perpetually subjugate Igbo is a given mindset?

That Igbo is tired of Nigeria and want out is a given mindset?

That, Nigeria only favours the corrupt politicians and the Co-traveller power merchants who will never support a saner Nation is a given mindset?

That you cannot complain when you give consent under any legal setting is a given mindset?

Please address each of the assertions above!

The downtrodden Igbo man is venting his anger and you are preaching participation in an election that never reflect their collective will.... I am struggling to understand!

The subjugation has reached its crescendo and Igbo wants out.

I am tempted to believe you are one of the politicians or their paid agent.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

That Nigeria is fraudulent state is a given mindset?

That the system is designed to perpetually subjugate Igbo is a given mindset?

That Igbo is tired of Nigeria and want out is a given mindset?

That, Nigeria only favours the corrupt politicians and the Co-traveller power merchants who will never support a saner Nation is a given mindset?

That you cannot complain when you give consent under any legal setting is a given mindset?

Please address each of the assertions above!

The downtrodden Igbo man is venting his anger and you are preaching participation in an election that never reflect their collective will.... I am struggling to understand!

The subjugation has reached its crescendo and Igbo wants out.

I am tempted to believe you are one of the politicians or their paid agent.

I'm not a paid Political agent.
I'm just an Igbo commoner like you.

Every system has a loophole, a chink in it's armour you can exploit if only you can come close enough to see it.

You are letting your emotions do the thinking for you.

You can do better nwanne.

I Never argued against you that NIGERIA of 1970 was built on top of subjugation of the Igbo.
It's a fact we have starring at us as Igbos.

But we can't uncouple and unravel NIGERIA by fighting outside her gates, which is exactly what IPOB and MASSOB have been doing.
We can do better damage by seemlessly melting into Nigerian and work on her from inside.
Like a Trojan horse

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SweetiliciousD: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Igboid:

I'm not a paid Political agent.
I'm just an Igbo commoner like you.

Every system has a loophole, a chink in it's armour you can exploit if only you can come close enough to see it.

You are letting your emotions do the thinking for you.

You can do better nwanne.

I Never argued against you that NIGERIA of 1970 was built on top of subjugation of the Igbo.
It's a fact we have starring at us as Igbos.

But we can't uncouple and unravel NIGERIA by fighting outside her gates, which is exactly what IPOB and MASSOB have been doing.
We can do better damage by seemlessly melting into Nigerian and work on her from inside.
Like a Trojan horse

The greatest nightmare of the fraudulent crafters of Nigerian system is you fighting outside their gate! (Python dance, 1and 2)

They have intelligently blocked all loopholes you may explore internally. Prove me wrong here.:

1. Igbo-only state governments can never muster the majority to change the Constitution to their favour without cooperation of the more favoured sub-nations.

2. None of the more favoured sub-Nations can sacrifice their collective interest to accommodate disadvantaged Igbo (e.g Southern Yorubas can never support Igbo presidency, though equity demands they do so mindful that all other southern geopolitical zones have taken their turn )

3. Igbo politicians, because of their selfish ends can never be relied upon to bring about much desired liberation to the subjugated Igbo commoner because they are ready to trade their balls for power, their electors inclusive.

Now tell me, how can you mortgage Igbo sovereignty in the hands of dishonest old breed and selfish politicians?
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ovamboland(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2021
oskopy:
no reasonable igbo person will type this trash knowing fully well that Fulani had gained ground based on our disunity in the southern Nigeria.
in as much as I agree that south west has been the problem of southern Nigeria,by taken sides with fulanies all the time.

Who aligned with Fulani in 1959, 1979 ad and even 1993 June 12 elections? They told you a lie and with information available everywhere you still can't verify by yourself
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ovamboland(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Igboid:

Stop distorting narratives.
By 1979 9yrs after the end of the civil war. Awolowo and Yorubas were tired of playing second fiddle to the North and were pushing the North to hand over power to them, while as usual hiding it behind a Southern agenda.

Zik being a cunning man knew time was ripe to displace Yorubas from the second fiddle they got too used to and were now mounting a challenge for number 1.
After your role in civil war, there was no chance in hell that you were going to get help from the East to challenge the North.

Either way, in 1979, Zik, Awolowo and Shagari were three front runners. But in real terms, it was the North vs West, as both competed to win Igbo over.
So Igbos were VP to both Awolowo and Shagari.
Once Shagari won, we easily became VP. And should Awolowo have won, we would have still been VP.
And mind you, all SE votes went to Zik mainly and not to Shagari or Awolowo. We refused to be drawn into your fight with the North, we played it neutral and reaped bountifully while you were left with nothing.

2023 is shaping up like 1979 all over again. After your role in ousting GEJ by backing the North, you are here again preaching southern unity but Ndiigbo will not be fooled. Like in 1979, you are already tired of the second fiddle VP, so you want to challenge the North for the number one position again by invoking a non-existent southern vs Northern fight. You will repeat history because we can see through all your treachery.

You will not win us over in your imminent showdown with the North, we will play the same 1979 card on you.
We stay neutral and once your defeat is about confirmed we will side with the North and dislodge you again.

We will let the North keep it all. VAT you will not see, we will support the FG collect the VAT and share to all while we ensure we contribute as minimal VAT as possible, you must finance one NIGERIA, you can shout parasite all you want, but we don't even care. grin

You see this one NIGERIA, una Yoruba go run in the future, when the weight become too much, and then it will be pay back time for us when you attempt to leave the union.

Watch and see.

You just confirmed it was Igbos that has delivered Nigeria into the hands of Fulani with legs and hands bound right from independence. But you never take responsibility for anything.

Just as you and Ohaneze became shell shocked that incumbents can lose elections in Nigeria so shall you be shocked again as your Fulani will fail again.

As usual you can't read changes to the political climate and seasons.

I won't school you here anymore, your eyes will get cleared in a year and half, then you can go and join the terrorist IPOB ESN with your full chest after your next political defeat.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Ovamboland:

You just confirmed it was Igbos that has delivered Nigeria into the hands of Fulani with legs and hands bound right from independence. But you never take responsibility for anything.

Just as you and Ohaneze became shell shocked that incumbents can lose elections in Nigeria so shall you be shocked again as your Fulani will fail again.

As usual you can't read changes to the political climate and seasons.

I won't school you here anymore, your eyes will get cleared in a year and half, then you can go and join the terrorist IPOB ESN with your full chest after your next political defeat.

You overrate yourselves.

You stupidly ganged up with the Fulanis to hand over power to them by overthrowing a Southern president just for a reward of being their second fiddle.

Now you are tired of second fiddle and want to treacherously claim to be fighting for a Southern cause?
It looks like your foolishness is endemic.

It's common sense that whenever the North team up with a Southern zone, and the rest of the South stay together, the North and Southern zone combo coasts to victory.
It's a simple game of maths and numbers.

You did nothing extraordinary in 2015, you only showed your short-sightedness and greed, considering that same Buhari had been offering Igbos that same VP position since 2007 and 2003, yet knowing his antecedents, we turned our backs on him.
But a set of blind people calling themselves sophisticated people went and put the whole country on penury, driven only by their hate for Igbo, they thought they were hurting Igbos in 2015 by handing power to the North.

Don't be silly. If you know how to win elections without the North, Awolowo wouldn't have been frustrated all his life. The only time he came to prominence was when he accepted to play second fiddle to the North from 1967 to 1978. Not dissimilar to Tinubu between 2015 to 2022.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
After writing shit he calls his fellow fools to wankk with him. Praising mediocrity in the name of spite for your neighbors.

OP is an irredeemable joker. Very sentimental, feudal, clannish and highly immature in thinking. Indicative of the average Igbo really.

Imagine the dross he is celebrating as a 'dawn' of Igbo political pragmatism. In reality, and as usual, I only see the historical cowardice, fence-sitting, 'food is ready' behavior and self-serving treachery Igbo leaders and, by extension, Igbo people are famous for.

Can't blame the OP sha. When you are on the losing side every day you tend to desperately celebrate anything as a victory. Lol.

The VAT issue is a fight for the fiscal federalism and true restructuring we all claim to want. It is not something anyone should play politics with. Especially Southerners.

The more we chip away at historically unjust policies and practices, the quicker a fairer Nigeria emerges. Yet we know Igbos do not want that.

Historically, Igbos have always supported and will always support what is detrimental for Nigeria only to begin acting up and causing conflict (civil war) and violent secessionist strife (as seen today) when they do not get their way and cannot control/dominate others or commandeer their resources as they wish.

Our 'turncoat' Igbos brothers have historically been the group most guilty of betraying and frustrating developments that could have had the greatest positive impact on Nigeria's development.

For example, think Azikiwe deliberately and connivingly colluding with the North , before British adjudicators, to frustrate Awolowo's effort to insert a secession clause in our constitution that would allow any region unhappy with Nigeria's union to secede peacefully and legally.

Think Aguyi Ironsi and his devastatingly damaging unitary decree that set the course for what Nigeria is today.

Consider Ojukwu Biafra war that was motivated by nothing else other than the desperation to sieze and control ND crude oil endowment.

Kaduna Nzeogwu "Igbo coup" nko?

All these historical acts of treachery because Igbos, with their barren land, remain obsessed with controlling the verdant and mineral-rich land of others.

No decent student of history will be surprised by what Igbos are doing today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
OneTemplate:

OP is an irredeemable joker. Very sentimental, feudal, clannish and highly immature in thinking. Indicative of the average Igbo really.

Imagine the dross he is celebrating as a 'dawn' of Igbo political pragmatism. In reality, and as usual, I only see the historical cowardice, fence-sitting, 'food is ready' behavior and self-serving treachery Igbo leaders and, by extension, Igbo people are famous for.

Can't blame the OP sha. When you are on the losing side every day you tend to desperately celebrate anything as a victory. Lol.

The VAT issue is a fight for the fiscal federalism and true restructuring we all claim to want. It is not something anyone should play politics with. Especially Southerners.

The more we chip away at historically unjust policies and practices, the quicker a fairer Nigeria emerges. Yet we know Igbos do not want that.

Historically, Igbos have always supported and will always support what is detrimental for Nigeria only to begin acting up and causing conflict (civil war) and violent secessionist strife (as seen today) when they do not get their way and cannot control/dominate others or commandeer their resources as they wish.

Our 'turncoat' Igbos brothers have historically been the group most guilty of betraying and frustrating developments that could have had the greatest positive impact on Nigeria's development.

For example, think Azikiwe deliberately and connivingly colluding with the North , before British adjudicators, to frustrate Awolowo's effort to insert a secession clause in our constitution that would allow any region unhappy with Nigeria's union to secede peacefully and legally.

Think Aguyi Ironsi and his devastatingly damaging unitary decree that set the course for what Nigeria is today.

Consider Ojukwu Biafra war that was motivated by nothing else other than the desperation to sieze and control ND crude oil endowment.

Kaduna Nzeogwu "Igbo coup" nko?

All these historical acts of treachery because Igbos, with their barren land, remain obsessed with controlling the verdant and mineral-rich land of others.

No decent student of history will be surprised by what Igbos are doing today.

We had a better chance at fiscal federalism under a Southern president like GEJ, but you children of hate destroyed everything out of your innate Igbophobia and implanted Buhari just to play second fiddle.
And you are here talking of wanting fiscal federalism?

Was Aburi not Fiscal federalism? Didn't you all join the North to scuttle it just to play second fiddle again?

Secession clause? I never knew Zik pointed gun at Awolowo and Balewa to accept not having secession clause. You want secession clause but never fought for it, you were easily convinced by Zik without a gun to drop it, and when you had the chance to stand by secession clause, you rather helped Gowon dissolve the regions and created dysfunctional entities called states.
Now you talk of fiscal federalism? Are you dense?

Look where your hate driven politics has landed NIGERIA today. Just because GEJ was being fair with Igbos, you lots used to having lion share while Igbos made do with crumbs couldn't contain your hate and wickedness, and for this , you saddled the country with a failure like Buhari just to get at Igbos.

Were you all not rejoicing here the day GEJ lost? You didn't remember Southern Solidarity then? Let me guess you were all hailing yourselves for playing a treacherous selfish shortsighted politics you labelled as "suffersticated" politics, has the suffer not gone round now? Ibos no Sabi politics, Ibos no Sabi politics, Ibos put all their eggs in one basket, Jagaban is a Political guru, bla bla bla, that was how you were all sounding like broken records you all were in the immediate 2015 presidential election era.

And When buhari started off with labelling Ndiigbo 5% were you not in Dreamland? After all that has always been your greatest happiness,seeing Igbos discriminated, humiliated or marginalized. It was worth throwing the Southern Agenda and solidarity we were building under GEJ under the bus for you lots.

Now your wickedness is dealing with you and you are back with your treachery claiming to be fighting for southern cause. Your brains no correct, I swear.

Una go cry tire. Wait till the result of the VAT case is out. Una never see anything. There will never be peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Eastlink(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ovamboland:

Igbo pushed for Presidency in 1979 as we threw all our weights behind Zik’s NPP. And NPP won the two Igbo states of Anambra and Imo. And also added Plateau and Borno state. The NPP Governors were Jim Nwobodo, Sam Mbakwe, Solomon Lar and one other Borno Governor who later joined a faction to form the GNPP. The NPP did well in that election but fell short of 3rd behind Awolowo’s UPN due to a clean sweep of the SW, Lagos population and wining Bendel state with Ambrose Alli.

Rivers state and Cross River that should have rallied behind NPP, unfortunately supported Shagari’s NPN. Now during that election Igbo became the beautiful bride. Awo picked an Igbo as VP, while Shagari had to appeal to Alex Ekwueme an Igbo technocrat in London to support him by implementing smart ideas in Government. Ekwueme wasn't a politician but had almost all the Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate you can imagine. Bachelors in Architecture, Bachelors in Engineering, Bachelors in Law and name it and studied every Masters degree and Doctorate in England. Festac architectural design (By Obasanjo), Ajaokuta Steel, Tradefair, and the development of other huge project done by Shagari’s government is a testament of Ekwueme’s sagacity.

Now for Speakership. Edwin Umezuoke got the position due to Shagari’s NPN allowing the oppositions a part of his government of national unity. Zik’s NPP accepted the Speakership position while Awo UPN castigated Shagari and even called for a coup until 1983 when Buhari/Idigbon fulfilled their prayers. Rumors went out that Abiola sponsored that coup.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Igboid:

We had a better chance at fiscal federalism under a Southern president like GEJ, but you children of hate destroyed everything out of your innate Igbophobia and implanted Buhari just to play second fiddle.
And you are here talking of wanting fiscal federalism?

Was Aburi not Fiscal federalism? Didn't you all join the North to scuttle it just to play second fiddle again?

Secession clause? I never knew Zik pointed gun at Awolowo and Balewa to accept not having secession clause. You want secession clause but never fought for it, you were easily convinced by Zik without a gun to drop it, and when you had the chance to stand by secession clause, you rather helped Gowon dissolve the regions and created dysfunctional entities called states.
Now you talk of fiscal federalism? Are you dense?

Look where your hate driven politics has landed NIGERIA today. Just because GEJ was being fair with Igbos, you lots used to having lion share while Igbos made do with crumbs couldn't contain your hate and wickedness, and for this , you saddled the country with a failure like Buhari just to get at Igbos.

Were you all not rejoicing here the day GEJ lost? You didn't remember Southern Solidarity then? Let me guess you were all hailing yourselves for playing a treacherous selfish shortsighted politics you labelled as "suffersticated" politics, has the suffer not gone round now? Ibos no Sabi politics, Ibos no Sabi politics, Ibos put all their eggs in one basket, Jagaban is a Political guru, bla bla bla, that was how you were all sounding like broken records you all were in the immediate 2015 presidential election era.

And When buhari started off with labelling Ndiigbo 5% were you not in Dreamland? After all that has always been your greatest happiness,seeing Igbos discriminated, humiliated or marginalized. It was worth throwing the Southern Agenda and solidarity we were building under GEJ under the bus for you lots.

Now your wickedness is dealing with you and you are back with your treachery claiming to be fighting for southern cause. Your brains no correct, I swear.

Una go cry tire. Wait till the result of the VAT case is out. Una never see anything. There will never be peace for the wicked.

Lol. I read this first line and stopped reading. You're a clown. Cowardly GEJ who was trying to buy a political base throughout his entire Presidency , by sucking up to Northerners, would never deliver fiscal federalsim if he is President for 100 years!!!!!

It says a lot about you Igbos and your unimaginably hateful soul that Ijaws, the kinsmen of GEJ, no longer talk about Jonathan.

This is because they find him a worthless President and an embarrasment who did nothing for them and wasted the slot of the SS while trying constantly to appease and placate the North.

Yet, as a measure of your hateful soul, Igbos continue to be the only ethnic group talking up GEJ till today!!

You are all pathetic jokers.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. I read this first line and stopped reading. You're a clown. Cowardly GEJ who was trying to buy a political base throughout his entire Presidency , by sucking up to Northerners, would never deliver fiscal federalsim if he is President for 100 years!!!!!

It says a lot about you Igbos and your unimaginably hateful soul that Ijaws, the kinsmen of GEJ, no longer talk about Jonathan.

This is because they find him a worthless President and an embarrasment who did nothing for them and wasted the slot of the SS while trying constantly to appease and placate the North.

Yet, as a measure of your hateful soul, Igbos continue to be the only ethnic group talking up GEJ till today!!

You are all pathetic jokers.

Lol! He needed Northern votes for re-election, but once he won in 2015, anything else would have been possible.
Either way, there was a better chance at Fiscal federalism under GEJ than under Buhari you sons of hate driven by stained Igbophobic hearts saddled the country with, thinking you were getting back at Igbos.
The joke is on you.

Igbos have been proven right in their rejection of Buhari and Yorubas have exposed themselves as a shortsighted people who plunged the country into the dark ages out of innate Igbophobia which they transferred to GEJ.
Keep running around in circles.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Eastlink(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Cc Igboid. Hope you can observe the new trend of threads with anti-Igbo and trying to pitch Igbos against themselves. I just saw a fake post with a fake link on Umahi due to the VAT resolution and other recent Pro-Igbo stance of the Governor. If Slayerforever, Bbkay and other so-called Biafran loyalist can be easily fooled to insult the Governor, it means you people have a long way to go.

I expected the Wike’s, Lagos-Ibadan expressway dudes and Ijos clowns to launch all their monickers in this new wave against the Igbos. But too bad we have a lot of uneducated daft speaking for Igbos in the cyberspace. IPOB intelligentsia and their PDP Igbo loyalist with no common sense. I recently blasted one Fadhiga mumu who opens thread with his several monikers to tarnish Uzodinma while appraise the likes of Wike and Diri. You need to see the likes the clown got from suppose Igbo who can't see the stupidly in that post. If you fight Uzodinma who is simply in a boundary battle with Wike and appraise the same Wike who is a huge disgrace, then there is a problem somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Eastlink:
Cc Igboid. Hope you can observe the new trend of threads with anti-Igbo and trying to pitch Igbos against themselves. I just saw a fake post with a fake link on Umahi due to the VAT resolution and other recent Pro-Igbonstsnce of the Governor. If Slayerforever, Bbkay and other so-called Biafran loyalist can be easily filled, it means you people have a long job to do.

Yes! I see them. They are pitching Igbos against themselves in their dreams.
When they are done, they should step offline to Igbo cities and towns and watch the truth stare at them.

Umahi understand the Igbophobic sentiments that unites all NIGERIA.
If telling them all the bad things about Igbo they want to listen to, is his own strategy at playing the national politics, then I'm fully behind him.
Let him tell them more, the joke is on his non Igbo audience. Umahi and all of us know the reality on ground.
No Igbo town/village would as an entity choose NIGERIA over the rest of the Igbo clans scattered in five SE states, including Rivers, Delta,Cross River and Benue.

I didn't initially understand the game Umahi and Uzodimma were playing. But I understand better now. I can see the bigger picture now, and in the future, when we take a look back, we will be grateful for to both of them.

Any Igbo man praising Wike or standing with him on any issue is a dunce. Wike is fully Igbophobic and will never align himself with anything to that would benefit Ndiigbo.
I saw true nature of Wike as early as 2016 when IPOB were still praising him and made many threads here about him to warn Ndiigbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement / Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! / THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.