Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons (5882 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Eastlink(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

Yes! I see them. They are pitching Igbos against themselves in their dreams.
When they are done, they should step offline to Igbo cities and towns and watch the truth stare at them.

Umahi understand the Igbophobic sentiments that unites all NIGERIA.
If telling them all the bad things about Igbo they want to listen to, is his own strategy at playing the national politics, then I'm fully behind him.
Let him tell them more, the joke is on his non Igbo audience. Umahi and all of us know the reality on ground.
No Igbo town/village would as an entity choose NIGERIA over the rest of the Igbo clans scattered in five SE states, including Rivers, Delta,Cross River and Benue.
I understand anything can happen. But after going through that fake news. I want you guys to be on guard. But I’m simply wasting my time as the rest Nigerians now know how to press Igbo button. And when they do so, trust the emotionally charged Igbos to dance to their tune. Especially IPOB dudes.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Eastlink:
I understand anything can happen. But after going through that fake news. I want you guys to be on guard. But I’m simply wasting my time as the rest Nigerians now know how to press Igbo button. And when they do so, trust the emotionally charged Igbos to dance to their tune. Especially IPOB dudes.

The whole thing starts and ends online bro.
The Farmer in Ezza village doesn't know what someone wrote in nairaland.
But you will never convince her that any one else is more of a kinsman to her than fellow Igbos in far away Anambra.

I was once travelling to Taraba on public bus and our vehicle stopped at a remote place in Northern cross River in the night.
I alighted to buy something, and noticed that the girl in the shop was speaking an Igbo dialect I was struggling to understand.
I asked her if she was speaking Igbo with my Anambra dialect, she laughed and told me yes, and quickly switched to speaking to me with central Igbo.
The mum came and she introduced her to me, she was happy to see me, I bought soft drink and all and sat in their shop to drink.
I could feel the love and unity with them, they told me they are from Izzi and came to that village 10 years ago

I have travelled across the length width of NIGERIA, all I receive is love from Igbos in those locations once they hear you speak Igbo.
It doesn't matter the part of Igboland you come from.
The kind of Unity and love Igbos show ourselves, no other NIGERIAN group have that, and it scares the hell out of them. We easily form Igbo union wherever we go and very colonial in nature in the sense that once one Igbo steps in a place, before you know it, he has come back to bring more Igbos to that place and before you know it, that place has become an Igbo enclave. It takes a people with communal culture to accomplish that.

Nigerians are confused about Igbos.
One moment they tell themselves that Igbos are too tribalistic and segregative to non Igbos and would not embrace you if you are not one of them.
At other times they tell themselves that Igbos are not United grin

4 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Eastlink(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

The whole thing starts and ends online bro.
The Farmer in Ezza village doesn't know what someone wrote in nairaland.
But you will never convince her that any one else is more of a kinsman to her than fellow Igbos in far away Anambra.

I was once travelling to Taraba on public bus and our vehicle stopped at a remote place in Northern cross River in the night.
I alighted to buy something, and noticed that the girl in the shop was speaking an Igbo dialect I was struggling to understand.
I asked her if she was speaking Igbo with my Anambra dialect, she laughed and told me yes, and quickly switched to speaking to me with central Igbo.
The mum came and she introduced her to me, she was happy to see me, I bought soft drink and all and sat in their shop to drink.
I could feel the love and unity with them, they told me they are from Izzi and came to that village 10 years ago

I have across the length and breath of NIGERIA, all I receive is love from Igbos in those locations once they hear you speak Igbo.
It doesn't matter the part of Igboland you come from.
The kind of Unity and love Igbos show ourselves, no other NIGERIAN group have that, and it scares the hell out of them.

Nigerians are confused about Igbos.
One moment they tell themselves that Igbos are too tribalistic and segregative to non Igbos and would not embrace you if you are not one of them.
At other times they tell themselves that Igbos are not United grin
Yeah, you hit the nail. Clearly explained.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Eastlink(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Lastly, you noticed a few threads about Peter Obi and the Pandora box stuff. It's obvious some people are out to demonize all SE leaders and political hopeful.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Eastlink:
Yeah, you hit the nail. Clearly explained.

When I was a corp member serving in a Yoruba state.
Could you believe that the Igbos in my LGA had an unofficial "Igbo corper" group.
Immediately I landed from orientation camp to the local government, they were already collecting our phone numbers, and after the general corper welcome, they called us aside and welcomed us. They made sure we got good accomodation and those of them passing out gave us their property they couldn't travel with.
The other corp members found our little Igbo caucus meetings to be a bit tribalistic, but that's who we are, we cherish "nzuko Umunna".
Igbos bunch together wherever we find ourselves. We don't stop others from doing so. But we are generally a communal people.
This tend to threaten non Igbos. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Eastlink:
Lastly, you noticed a few threads about Peter Obi and the Pandora box stuff. It's obvious some people are out to demonize all SE leaders and political hopeful.
That's why I said there is nothing like Southern Solidarity.
The people out to benefit from Igbo Political misfortunes and have been doing so are found in the other two southern zones. They all work hard to keep us down.
I'm not saying it with water in my mouth.

Ndiigbo must as a matter of survival, stay away from any form of unity in whatever guise with those two zones, unless they are both uniting to support equity and fairness by all publicly coming out to declare support for SE presidency rotation.

If they are not, then we have no business with them.
Make all man dey their dey.

Check out the hypocrisy. They are all out to tarnish strong Igbo presidential candidates like Obi, so that they can turn around and claim that Igbos have no reasonable candidates to present for the race.

3 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by afube: 1:25am On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:

Read my post again.
Anyways let me make it clearer "Nigeria never captured MNK. He was handed over to them by Britain"
As for IPOB, I hope to see more surprises. Unlike some, I can never undermine the importance of IPOB even during this their time of tribulation.
I pray IPOB scale through and get themselves together.

thanks indeed! like I said there is absolutely nothing IPOB can do within its limited capacity to throw off British-powered fulani colonialism but they have been able to do one critical thing towards achieving liberty, they have shown absolute courage to engage the enemy! The next thing is to have absolute faith in The Most High to show up on the D Day, Odeshi and charms will spectacularly fail us........violence for violence sake will also beget more violence....................and that will also fail. Biafra will come on God's terms and no man will be able to take His Glory for the miracle that will happen,.........indeed the restoration of Biafra will be a landmark miracle.Sounds far fetched abi......just watch this space.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2021
afube:

thanks indeed! like I said there is absolutely nothing IPOB can do within its limited capacity to throw off British-powered fulani colonialism but they have been able to do one critical thing towards achieving liberty, they have shown absolute courage to engage the enemy! The next thing is to have absolute faith in The Most High to show up on the D Day, Odeshi and charms will spectacularly fail us........violence for violence sake will also beget more violence....................and that will also fail. Biafra will come on God's terms and no man will be able to take His Glory for the miracle that will happen,.........indeed the restoration of Biafra will be a landmark miracle.Sounds far fetched abi......just watch this space.

Nwanne leave God and gods alone.
Freedom is not gotten by putting trust in God or gods.
Freedom is gotten by having a long term plan and strategy, careful study of your enemy strength and weaknesses and finding ways to exploit his weaknesses whenever he exposes them by making wrong moves.
Sometimes you can even force him to expose those weaknesses by bating him into wrong moves.

That's how you get freedom.
Not the gibberish and foolish talks of God, gods and chukwu okike Abiama.

I hate what I don't like.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by afube: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

Nwanne leave God and gods alone.
Freedom is not gotten by putting trust in God or gods.
Freedom is gotten by having a long term plan and strategy, careful study of your enemy strength and weaknesses and finding ways to exploit his weaknesses whenever he exposes them by making wrong moves.
Sometimes you can even force him to expose those weaknesses by bating him into wrong moves.

That's how you get freedom.
Not the gibberish and foolish talks of God, gods and chukwu okike Abiama.

I hate what I don't like.

I knew you would say that but it is understandable ............. believe it or not the western world we look up to as the epitome of scientific advancement is very deep in "spirituality " ........CIA and FBI is neck deep in "remote viewing" aka juju.......but our own juju is The Most High Yah and his unfailing promises......................Africa is the wilderness where God will gather his people at the onset of the tribulation.........Biafra is right in the middle of that wilderness.........God needs the real estate called Biafra ,just like Yeshua had need of the donkey that he rode into Jerusalem and he ordered that the Donkey be freed cos the Master had need of it. Brother go to sleep......just bookmark this page ,it will come in handy for future reference.Goodnite
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Eastlink:
Cc Igboid. Hope you can observe the new trend of threads with anti-Igbo and trying to pitch Igbos against themselves. I just saw a fake post with a fake link on Umahi due to the VAT resolution and other recent Pro-Igbo stance of the Governor. If Slayerforever, Bbkay and other so-called Biafran loyalist can be easily fooled to insult the Governor, it means you people have a long way to go.

I expected the Wike’s, Lagos-Ibadan expressway dudes and Ijos clowns to launch all their monickers in this new wave against the Igbos. But too bad we have a lot of uneducated daft speaking for Igbos in the cyberspace. IPOB intelligentsia and their PDP Igbo loyalist with no common sense. I recently blasted one Fadhiga mumu who opens thread with his several monikers to tarnish Uzodinma while appraise the likes of Wike and Diri. You need to see the likes the clown got from suppose Igbo who can't see the stupidly in that post. If you fight Uzodinma who is simply in a boundary battle with Wike and appraise the same Wike who is a huge disgrace, then there is a problem somewhere.
That Fahdiga is an idiot honestly.
Imagine praising wike who would not hesitate to nuke your people if he gets the Chance while demonizing your own because you don't like him

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Fahdiga(m): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

That Fahdiga is an idiot honestly.
Imagine praising wike who would not hesitate to nuke your people if he gets the Chance while demonizing your own because you don't like him
Oga provide evidence where I praised Wike or forever shut up and remain a coward that you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appoint Peter Obi As Minister Of Trade OBJ To Tinubu / INEC Publishes Number Of Collected PVC Ahead Of Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Polls / Tinubu Accuses PDP And AGF As Plotters Of His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.