Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Black Snake In My WC - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Snake In My WC (25760 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Snake In My WC by mannasseh(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
do you live around a swampy place.... maybe delta state? if you don't then clean your surroundings and ensure there is no opening into your soak away pit
Re: Black Snake In My WC by blesskewe(f): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
This nonsense happened to me on Monday, the snake was I the toilet door
Mind u
I had opened that door that morning and we saw it at noon

Na God day help person
Re: Black Snake In My WC by gasparpisciotta: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Pictures oooo
Re: Black Snake In My WC by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Go and buy torch light
Re: Black Snake In My WC by MiracleMe7: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:
Mehn you guys should fellow me thank God oo,I just wake up not quite long, feeling the urge to ease myself, I went to my toilet with sleepy eyes wanting to ease my self without disturbing my sleep. This is when the miracle happened, their was lights but I normally sleep with lights off,so the toilet and my room lights was off, but I on the room lights to plug in my phone to electricity before going to the toilet. So immediately I opened the toilet seat to ease myself my toilet curtain moved,I don't know if it's breeze that blow it or it's just miracle, immediately the curtain moved, lights from the room flashed inside the toilet.i jump up, a black snake wrapped itself around my toilet seat and the funny thing is that I have already started easing myself I don't know wether to stop or to run.

I went to the parlor and called my brother , luckily the snake is still there,it didn't even change a spot. We hit a very big stick on its head and it stop moving,on the process of removing it from the toilet seat,it fall in to the toilet and disappeared,I don't know if it's swim away or it's really dead.

So please guys how do I prevent snake in my house, am so scared of entering that toilet now. Imagine if their is no lights and normal I don't enter my toilet with light.
Show us the picture or I don't believe this story
Re: Black Snake In My WC by AroOkigbo(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Thank God
Re: Black Snake In My WC by BabaO2: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
I dont understand the story, it is not clear and true.
How the snake will slip into the wc and you cant find it again after u have smashed its head?

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by preshyusufu: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Always pour large quantity of salt into your toilet or WC. At least, one's weekly.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by pedrilo: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2021
udoakwa:

OP follow this advise, and afterwards cut some bitter cola into pieces and put them inside the toilet, it scares snakes a lot. I wonder those always thinking there's no God or miracle doesn't exist as what happened isn't coincidence but pure miracle...May God never shame us... Amen
also u can buy 200 naira worth of onions, blend some and pour inside the toilet, leave here for some hours b4 flushing, and cu d remaining ones and spread around the floor of ur toilet and leave there till it dry out, no reptile can live there
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Idaytesj29(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:
Mehn you guys should fellow me thank God oo,I just wake up not quite long, feeling the urge to ease myself, I went to my toilet with sleepy eyes wanting to ease my self without disturbing my sleep. This is when the miracle happened, their was lights but I normally sleep with lights off,so the toilet and my room lights was off, but I on the room lights to plug in my phone to electricity before going to the toilet. So immediately I opened the toilet seat to ease myself my toilet curtain moved,I don't know if it's breeze that blow it or it's just miracle, immediately the curtain moved, lights from the room flashed inside the toilet.i jump up, a black snake wrapped itself around my toilet seat and the funny thing is that I have already started easing myself I don't know wether to stop or to run.

I went to the parlor and called my brother , luckily the snake is still there,it didn't even change a spot. We hit a very big stick on its head and it stop moving,on the process of removing it from the toilet seat,it fall in to the toilet and disappeared,I don't know if it's swim away or it's really dead.

So please guys how do I prevent snake in my house, am so scared of entering that toilet now. Imagine if their is no lights and normal I don't enter my toilet with light.

Buy one litre of DD Force or Sniper. Empty it into your WC and flush it down. You are good after that.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by muller101(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Op show us pictures.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Bamzyriches451: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Omo this kind story go just make person dey fear to use that toilet
Re: Black Snake In My WC by udoakwa(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
heykims:

Nigerians and their unnecessary spirituality. What has this got to do with God or miracle?
Mind u, I'm not an atheist, I believe in God.

On a very good day i don't reply to mentions but let me remind you am a Christian and i believe in God and there are certain things that happens and will tell it isn't just ordinary but God behind it. lest i forget, am not a religious type and i don't like those who're always overly religious cos they always turn out to be hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by illicit(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Are u sure u were not hallucinating
Re: Black Snake In My WC by lessonotes(f): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2021
This is a miracle.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by themanderon: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2021
In those days they used to have metallic square-shaped stuff they used in covering the septic tank. It's like it's no longer in use again that's why incidents like this are on the rise.

3 Likes

Re: Black Snake In My WC by alexarelano(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Davash222:
Village People - 0

You - 1
Away win grin grin
Re: Black Snake In My WC by alexarelano(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin

No kill person naw �
Youngvegetable:
Just imagine if the snake had kissed your small blokos cheesy cheesy

You for don dey help me tell LordLugard and hin girlfriend say this Union no pay anybody o
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Loveknitting: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I see the need to join you in thanking God, bro. Your post does not carry the title "NLers, remember me in your prayers, my butt or scrotum got bitten by a black snake".

If na me o, I don't think I can go near that toilet until I confirm the snake is dead. I hate to hear SNA,,,,,, grin

I don't like those creatures at all, I always pray not to ever see snake.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by pennywys(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:

in a very cheap way, boil at least 20 liters of water pour plenty of salt with petrol mix it together and turn it off the toilet and every creeping thing will die. Always do this once a while

Note boil the water to 100 degree
Two liters of petrol
N200 salt

After that no creeping thing there will survive down to the suckaway
Re: Black Snake In My WC by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
ikezuora4689:

Ur very lucky. Imagine u didn't see d snake and u wan bust a shit. By now i b typing 1000 ways to die grin
Re: Black Snake In My WC by profmallor: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
I heard you can pour lots of salt into the WC and then add some hot water. I ld also be trying that
Re: Black Snake In My WC by enambobo(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Same thing happened in my apartment this time last year. My Bro was fortunate not to get bit by the snake while trying to defecate the first time. God has his way of protecting his loved ones. He couldn't stool the first time. At the second attempt he saw the reptile making it's way to the toilet sit.
Trace it back to the inspection chamber. If not there, open the soak away and get it out. It's not safe using that toilet with that reptile still in. It most like entered through the soak away. Sill all openings on chamber and soak away and try clearing your environment of grass. I will suggest you fumigate the environment with Anti-snake chemicals to scare those reptiles away from your vicinity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Snake In My WC by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
alexarelano:
grin grin

No kill person naw �
lol

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by CoolKizzy(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2021
noeloge82:
I have seen pics but I find it hard to believe it's possible here in Nigeria cos our toilet system have a narrow discharge and then the heat from the septic tank is more than a boiling water and again his can snake breath inside a septic tank without oxygen and even swim long without coming up for oxygen , these are mysteries

Snakes enter the WC through a cracked or broken Chamber, not through the septic tank

1 Like

Re: Black Snake In My WC by Mleeperbother: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
food don done.
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Casemiro(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
udoakwa:

OP follow this advise, and afterwards cut some bitter cola into pieces and put them inside the toilet, it scares snakes a lot. I wonder those always thinking there's no God or miracle doesn't exist as what happened isn't coincidence but pure miracle...May God never shame us... Amen

please what exactly in bitter kola chases snake away?

is it the smell?

is it by just seeing it?

I wonder
Re: Black Snake In My WC by Pootle: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
pictures
Re: Black Snake In My WC by collinometricx: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
heykims:

Nigerians and their unnecessary spirituality. What has this got to do with God or miracle?
Mind u, I'm not an atheist, I believe in God.

Tbh, nobody asked you what and who you believe..

GTFO
Re: Black Snake In My WC by bolu1986(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

Drain the toilet by using a mopping stick to dry it
Pour enough quantities of fuel into it, it will flush out any breathing thing there by suffocating it to death
close the water inlet first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria / No Family Planning, No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.