Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

No Family Planning, No Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Family Planning, No Sex (25758 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Family Planning, No Sex by DamnnNiggarr: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
My wife says– No family planning, No sex.
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

Please assist me for wider audience.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by superCleanworks(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Oya send her back to her papa house.
na joke i dey oh grin

Now on a serious note.
go for planning. or retire from football. Your wife obviously doesn't need another baby.

it is VERY IMPORTANT to note that she is not denying you access to her SACRED PART. She says you can chop as you like but she has to be sure that she can do it to the fullest without getting preggy. She even offered to do it with a condom, which 99% of married women will kill you if you ever bring a condom near them. This means she also wants to bang but you dey dull her. The implication of this is that you are also starving your wife of sex but you are here thinking about only yourself.
You have male and female but you still want to send her on another 9 months I.T in this beautiful economy. Abi Buhari dey pay you per child?

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Noxico(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Oga things are hard in Nigeria now.. financially can u comfortably welcome another child now? Secondly there are many family planning methods now like implants... It allows u to go raw on your woman. Google about different types of family planning... Decide with your wife and health care providers for the one best fit for u guys. Try and be understanding... Women go through alot during child birth. Everything no be by power and Authority , be human and let love lead,. All the best.

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Haba you self check am na. With this harsh buhari economy you still wan drop another seed given the high cost of everything even preg care. Abeg use gold circle which is still the best for couples avoiding pregnancy.
Agree with you on your fears with family planning, but if your tradition is not against it allow her to go get it done so that you can cum add you like. Which is actually a win win for both you and her and the 3 angels.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
for the past four months, my wife has been mounting series of pressures on me concerning family planning and I kept on ignoring her, but these past weeks, she has shown me what shege really looks like.

Up to three weeks, my wife has denied me access to her sacred part, insisting on her "No family planning, No sex" rule, anytime a tried to make love to her.

I've Three(3) beautiful Angels with her and my last child clocked 4 Years old. She said, she's not ready for another child despite our last child who's our only daughter being 4yrs old and my second son is 6, while my eldest child is 10years( that's 4 years gap). she said she's done with giving birth.

I got the shock of my life this night, that she asked me to go and get c*ndoms, if I want to have my way to her sacred part or otherwise we visit the doctor for counseling or do the family planning, reason why I picked up my phone to write this. I'm fed up because I don't subscribe to this idea of family planning or anything related to it, due to it's several after effects.

But it seems like she's winning, but either ways, I would sincerely like to see some opinions from here before going to see the doctor whether to give in to her request or not.

RoyalRoy
lalasticlala
Mynd44
seun
nlfpmod

you issue is very simple to me and most africans it seems like wife is crazy due to macho world of african attitudes toward family planning methods for women and their side effects in our beloved women

1st go with your wife to her family planning clinic and get the knowledge on effects of most contraceptives

2 let your wife explain the effects she is getting from any current or previous contraceptive she used

3 Understand all contraceptives and ask if wife had used all or ask her to try the ones she has not used. African women have this idea of sharing bad information, if one woman tried eg the loop method and did go down with her, the whole village would be told that the loop is not good whereas it can be an individual exprience

For example on men, some men or even women react to lytex made condoms, but it doesnt mean every men is like that

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I really don't understand the reason for this here thread. undecided

You mean you don't even get the reason why family planning is the best thing to do in your case? undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by James289(f): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
If you are done having kids, get your tubes tied. Vasectomy.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2022
My Wife do this, My Wife do that. Weak and gullible Men. So you were even trying to Impregnate the Innocent lady again. That lady get sense pass you. I Just can't understand the kind of Adult Male Babies we have these days. Most of you are not fit to be called this name "Men"

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by GboyegaD(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2022
What is the effect of family planning? I guess you should go with her for counseling as she suggested because you truly need it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Vision101(m): 2:16am On Oct 23, 2022
She is on strike. Negotiate with her or sue her to National Industrial Court grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Bobloco: 3:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Vision101:
She is on strike. Negotiate with her or sue her to National Industrial Court grin

This one don become ASUU vs FG matter grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Oluneutral: 4:36am On Oct 23, 2022
I love your wife already

Say hi to her for me.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by ibechris(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2022
I think we are both married and I equally have three children like u.
Two girls and a boy. But to be honest with u,I am done with child birth. I respect my wife's opinion on that and we have agreed to stop birthing more.

On the issue of family planning and its numerous side effects on women,I told my wife,I will not subscribe to it because of its effect and because,I would not tolerate such a thing on my body,therefore I will not allow such a thing in her body also.

Now,what we both do is a careful withdrawal method,no long story. No condom, no wahala.

Being pregnant is not easy and I can tell u,in all honesty, that,I respect women alot. Any time my wife was pregnant,I don't usually sleep nor rest because of her kind of job.

In summary,respect her opinion and work along with whatever she proposes because of the economy,her health and other important factors relating to pregnancy and its conditions. Remember say,plenty pikin no mean plenty wealth.

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by jesmond3945: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

RoyalRoy
lalasticlala
Mynd44
seun
nlfpmod
my man na you go born the pikin this time around

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Fahvvy: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
In as much as I hate ultimatums, I TOTALLY agree with your wife on this...

Go for family planning sir...
Unless you intend to have another child ...

But before you do so, use this opportunity to negotiate a fair term sir grin...

Tell her that, if you go for family planning just as she suggested, she must agree to n.acking whenever you want it cheesy...

Chei!!!
Sense wee nor kee me grin...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by tillaman(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by DevilSignature: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy

Ur wife na sharp woman

Use condoms or consult a doctor for the family planning. There are many types of family planning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Jewade(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2022
9=
Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Starships4u(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Hmmmmmn,

Marriage is Compromise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Dshocker(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Which kind talk be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by fasho01(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
I think her request though fair enough, was not properly addressed. Please reason with her and consider family planning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by azpekuliar: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
You married a wise woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by BigBelleControl(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Family planning is good but the side effects on women can be scary. The most safest ways of preventing unwanted pregnancy is by watching the menstrual cycle and using condom.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Honourable1901(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
My brother if to born dey hungry you, there are women looking for husband outside.

Please don't kill that wise woman because of your selfish interest sad

What are looking for after 3 children undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by JosephXavier: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
You as a man should be the one insisting on family planning but it seems your wife is smarter than you

You already have two sons and a daughter and even if you're above average, check the richest men out there, they have three kids or less

Do the family planning and focus on giving the best to the children God has blessed your family with

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by tuoyoojo(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Your woman is very smart.....na u wan carry the belle for 9 months

This buhari regime, person wan dey born upandan

You wan use many children collect money ni

What do I know, maybe u get the money to take care of many pikin

She is not denying u of ur conjugal right, she is just saying enjoy responsibily

Information on family planning full every where, but laziness to read just dey make some of us the generalize say all family planning methods dey 100 percent bad

There are two major categories

Natural and artificial.....

On a second thought,

I won't tell you.....go and do ur research or go see to a family planning centre

By the way, help me buy ur wife a bottle of chilled coke. Na better woman u marry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Planning, No Sex by Boyooosa(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Firstly, let me ask about the side effects of the family planning from you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.