Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa (34515 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nemere2020: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
AHEAD of the February 26 National Convention of the All Progressives Congress, APC, the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Saturday morning paid a visit to the Chairman, Senate Services Committee, Senator Sani Musa, APC, Niger East.

The former Lagos State Governor who visited Senator Musa in his Maitama, Abuja residence, assured the latter who is a frontrunner in the National Chairmanship position of the APC that the contribution he made to the party will not go in vain.

According to Tinubu, a Presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, Senator Musa(313) will surely be rewarded by the party following his contributions to the success of the party in 2014/ 2015.

Tinubu said, “The sacrifices of Distinguished Senator Mohammed Sani Musa for the All Progressives Congress in 2014/2015 will not go in vain, the leadership of the ruling All Progressives Congress are fully aware, Inshallah, he will be rewarded.”

Sani Musa 313 is a qualified National Chairmanship aspirant with a blueprint for the New Vision of the party in a New Direction for electoral victory.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/apc-chairman-tinubu-visits-sen-musa-says-his-sacrifices-to-the-party-will-not-go-in-vain/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Salvador1: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Okpolo eyes you are not smelling that seat Know this and have peace.

You should sacrifice yourself to the benefit of Nigeria that's what true leaders do.

99 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Michelle70(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by uptimum123(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Real knows Real

Road to 2023 has began. On Tinubu's mandate we Nigerian's stand.

All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban

The chosen leader that will sail us to the promise land.

89 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by FreeStuffsNG: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Okpolo eyes you are not smelling that seat Know this and have peace

This is what only hatred, bitterness and bigotry can create. You hate your fellow human being because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.

You can't build anything with hatred and bigotry. Trust me, like you lost against PMB and had not leant your lesson to purge the evil in your heart, same way you will lose against Asiwaju Tinubu.

My appeal goes to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

77 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bettykeys: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jagaban of Africa, the nightmare of flatinooos Ndi rising crime of cannibals Beerfraud republic

Nothing can stop Asiwaju of Africa, not even Pandora Obituary or Athiefkulated looters grin

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by uptimum123(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:

You should sacrifice yourself to the benefit of Nigeria that's what true leaders do.

My only prayer for you is that you shall witness his swearing in come 2023.

We progressives are good people and Tinubu is our Leader

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bounceboune7: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:

typical hater from d land of d rising hate

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bounceboune7: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what only hatred, bitterness and bigotry can create.
You can't build anything with hatred and bigotry. Trust me, like you lost against PMB and had not leant your lesson to purge the evil in your heart, same way you will lose against Asiwaju Tinubu.

My appeal goes to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
God bless u

I am really not a fan of tinubu but it's annoying how they hate him without anything reasonable to bring against him.

They say he's a thief,which Nigerian politician has clean record?the Peter obi they want to portray as an angel has the Pandora case n akwuzu killings to deal with.

The orji uzor kalu they want to present has been jailed for corruption even when his party is in power,tinubu was arraigned by opposition party n he was discharged n acquainted.

I am yet to see any reasonable thing they have against tinubu

N it's annoying they are even dragging south south into their hate.

They create different account on social media n put other tribes names just to cause chaos.

We all can see their hate from afar

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bettykeys: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:

All because PDP have decided no to consider Yeebow for presidency position you nd your Ndi cannibals are now transferring aggression to Asiwaju Jagaban

It's not easy to serve a party for good 23 years yet remain inconsequential under same party

Better go beg Atiku your godfather nd leave Jagaban alone

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Kwamecron(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
We okay papa
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by bigdammyj: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Noted
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Omicron007: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
shocked

Let me book this space for Tinubu Urchins and BMC Zombies to come and masturbate to the topic.

I sell vultures too.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by franchasng: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
It is laughable when Tinubu's dishonorable Yoruba urchins accuse some Igbos who oppose Tinubu's failed presidential ambition, calling it hatred and bigotry and all sorts of names just to deceive the rest of gullible Nigerians into believing that Igbos are opposing Tinubu just out of hatred, when that is the biggest lies.

Tinubu will get multiple hate-filled attacks he hauled at Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Tinubu used more than hateful words to criticize Goodluck and his Yoruba urchins never saw it as bigotry or hatred or betrayal of a Southern brother.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing to finance the destruction of Goodluck Jonathan government.

Tinubu paid thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos State in 2019 just to make sure APC won Lagos State because he knows APC can never win Lagos State without rigging and use of thugs.

Tinubu hired and paid celebrities and activists in 2011 to start a nationwide protest against Goodluck Jonathan government when Goodluck removed fuel subsidy to save Nigeria from crude oil subsidy corruption.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing since 1999 to hire all forms of celebrities to tarnish Goodluck Jonathan image for doing the right thing.

So why should Igbos love such a tribalistic thug of a man called Tinubu?

Why Tinubu has been silent on Fulani herdsmen killings in Yoruba land and all over Nigeria is because Tinubu used Lagos money to collabo with El Rufai and Co to go hire Fulani militants from outside Nigeria and camped them in different forests waiting to unleash terror on PDP and Goodluck if Buhari was not declared winner.

They hired foreigners and children to vote in Northern Nigeria just to ensure Buhari wins 2015 election.

Tinubu was doing all these evil just so Buhari will help him become President in 2023 so he can loot Nigeria dry the way he has looted Lagos state since 1999 using his stooge Governors he installs every 4 years.

Tinubu exalted Agberos in Lagos and made them untouchable just because he uses them to rig elections in Lagos every 4 years, so Agberos can burn down Lagos Tinubu doesn't care so long as they will help him eliminate opposition and rig election.

Tinubu is a heartless kleptomania who must not be allowed to smell Nigeria's Aso Rock.

Osinbajo we stand with, Tinubu is a known criminal who only want to loot Nigeria and turn it to his family inheritance.

For those who don't know who Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu is, he is the owner of Lagos state, the godfather of Lagos State and some Yoruba states.

Tinubu's wife is a serving Senator(rigged in)
His daughter is Head of all Lagos Market
His Son in law, Lagos HoA member
His Cousin is HoR member
His Son, Director of Lagos Advertisement Agency

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Great0ne1: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:

me na two okpolo eyes I see there. Both na useless old evil men

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by emkz: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
I like how Tinubu is reaching out. I don't interpret it as being desperate, but as commitment to a cause.

What are the other aspirants doing?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by McOluOmo: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jagaban one of Africa

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Evolved1: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by money121(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by YorubaKing: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
sad
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Juventus4life: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
This man serious ohh
Like play like play na so this man go be president.

Is like the North are with him.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by emkz: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
God bless u

I am really not a fan of tinubu but it's annoying how they hate him without anything reasonable to bring against him.

They say he's a thief,which Nigerian politician has clean record?the Peter obi they want to portray as an angel has the Pandora case n akwuzu killings to deal with.

The orji uzor kalu they want to present has been jailed for corruption even when his party is in power,tinubu was arraigned by opposition party n he was discharged n acquainted.

I am yet to see any reasonable thing they have against tinubu

N it's annoying they are even dragging south south into their hate.

They create different account on social media n put other tribes names just to cause chaos.

We all can see their hate from afar

I think Tinubu is the only politician making inroads now and reviving his network. If I hear his programme and the quality of his VP, I may give him my vote.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
I pity Tinubu.

I just pray for strength for him to go through this rigorous task of campaign.

A shameless man that has belittled himself from the position of a king maker (Greater and more powerful than kings) to be clamoring to be a king... A clear Taboo in Yoruba land.

I thought they said he is smart but it is obvious he is far from being smart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Woopad: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:
I pity Tinubu
The way he'll be disgraced ehn

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
I hope Asiwaju read this someday, at least before 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6133702/open-letter-asiwaju-tinubu-apc

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.