Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? (595 Views)

If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by ejitest1(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
I find it very difficult to give girls money especially the ones I am in a relationship with. I think the reason behind this is, I used to spend on girls to much in my days on campus but since I got comfortable and also swallowed Ubunja redpills, I easily see through the games of girls and how thier only use is sex and to collect money from men. The only difference between an average Nigerian girl and a prostitute, is the name you call the money you give to them after sex......
guys, drop your thoughts.

Simps pls go far

3 Likes

Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by Obaxxx(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2021
undecided
So long her papa never die,why must I be the one to be footing all her bills? undecided

But it depends on the banny cha..Of she's the understanding type wey dey always dey there for you when you're down both emotionally and Sometimes financially,I no go too reason am...But it must not be a MUST undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by ejitest1(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
I love your style
Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by Ehmmah588(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2021
I also do the same....but em op,how does this reduce the price of beans in the market sad??

1 Like

Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by brosom(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Yes, always necessary for SIMPS grin.

1 Like

Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by ufotty2001: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Girls are so demanding nowadays likewise men too demanding for sex.. to me I can't give to a girl that I love so much that I know that we will end up marrying reason is because I don't want her to get used to it..

1 Like

Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by Jesterinjay: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
No bro it isn't. You ain't no charity organisation.
Re: Is Giving A Girl You Are Dating Money Necessary? by davien(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
ufotty2001:
Girls are so demanding nowadays likewise men too demanding for sex.. to me I can't give to a girl that I love so much that I know that we will end up marrying reason is because I don't want her to get used to it..
How can men demand for sex when both parties end up enjoying it? Compared to giving out money? Or do you orgasm when billed?

Let's stop talking as though sex is a chore to women, na them dey nack high value men at 15 years of age while you were still playing brick game.

In reality if your life is set up well, they will be the ones lining up for your bed and you don't need to disturb them at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have / Never Fail To Hit The Target When Opportuned As A True Redpiller / How I Met My Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.