Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law (21728 Views)

Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by zolajpower: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Gbajure:

Tinubu and national treasury? Who let this thing out?
Mumu Tinubu apologist , what can you say about not one
bullion van going into going into his van ? Ote ozuao I beg gerrout of my mention
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Latakia:
They are not my problem but rather problem to themselves constituting nuisance here and there and always play the victims card grin

Nuisance by contributing economically more than the entire northern region combined the northern region account to 87% of the most poorest region in Nigeria - Without the viable economy of the south yall cant survive- Ndi igbo add more substantial value into Nigeria economy compare to the north - Your feudalists nature aint good source for diaspora remittance which account to (= 40% Nigeria GPD) - Bokoharam aint a good source of Foreign exchange neither .
Ndigbo = quality value ( diaspora remittance 30 billion annually)
Fulani ( 87% of region poor , Bokoharam, lack of education)
So you want Indegenous people to kill the rich bride for the poor groom.
Thats stupid.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by HRMK: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

Can you read and properly comprehend what he was accused of, did he steal from the public like your other politicians?
hahaha,...look at ur mentality!somebody did what is illegal and punishable but u dont blv he has done anything wrong!too bad!!
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by fredoooooo: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
God is so good. Imagine if Tinubu name were to be included in the list. Our brothers and sisters in the eastern part of the country would have made mockery of the situation. What God can do doesn't exist. Their Mr integrity has been disgraced
Awon ti ya eerey,i no dey take them serious anymore . grin
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Ayoefa: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Peter Obituary, the corrupt lying Chinese man.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Sirjamo:
When you talk about Obi, they will ask you" What about Tinubu?"

We saw Panama paper report, no Tinubu's name

We are seeing Pandora report, no Tinubu's name

Jonathan dragged Tinubu to CCB, he was discharged and acquitted.

When we finally see a report that expose Tinubu like the one of Peter Obi, we can then see whether we will be hypocrites like Mr Obi's supporters.

Bullion van driving into his residence cannot be an evidence of corruption. If anyone wants Tinubu indicted for corruption, he/she will have to do better than pointing to a bullion van you can't even prove how much money it carried.

No mind them. Their excuse for misbehaviour is always so so and so did it too. Criminality na competition? That is how they’ve set their towns on fire competing in nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Fraud is written all over him.

"I have only one wrist watch"
"My 2 gradute children don't own a car"

Same way the fraud in Aso Rock told us he couldn't afford Presidential form.
I don laff tire.
Believe these thieves at your own peril
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Sirjamo: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

And you think Nigeria can be great with this ur mentally?....am a reasonable Yoruba guy but don't tell me Tinubu is not corrupt,you see all those politicians (peter obi,Tinubu,Aregbesola,Oyetola,Atiku,Ganduje) are all thieves and I will never vote for Tinubu... Nigerians too suffer for those pple hands
If you think anyone can win the next election outside the corrupt people you just mention, then, you're a neophyte in Nigerian politics. Maybe Osinbajo Sha.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Sirjamo: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2021
murmee:
The bullion van might not even have carried money. Afterall, there's no law that says bullion vans should only carry money. If there's anyone that witnessed the van offloading money in the Bourdillon building, then the person is free to come forward and say so!
Yes, we've been asking them to just tell us how much money the van carried, and whether it was stolen funds.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Shezzman: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2021
I'm actually trying to make sense of what you placed here... You know better though.
Asgard73:
Yorub people And Tinubu urchins have seen the light .. and truth that Tinubu is a thief

Yoruba people are now looking everywhere and searching for co thieves they will use to exonerate the Yoruba thief at 2023 election s

Yoruba people know tht Tinubu is unsellable and Nigerians are seriously thinking Obi.. their press have been receiving informations on the demands in the north for obi
They immediately launch propaganda

Plus Yoruba propaganda or not

Tinubu remains a thief

If Yoruba omplain too much make them go edcc and Icpc not all this Yoruba noise and propaganda

Yoruba did it last polical year on saraki before shouting otoge

Nigeria should be weary of this Yoruba people and their political antics

Na diversions be this

They wan comot una eye from Tinubu the Yoruba thief
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Dmanlex(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rubbish. How many Nigerians in public offices declared their assets. Those that declared didnt expose all. Yet Peter Obi the best of all past governors, is questioned when all his counter parts are worst.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by HustlePro: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Foolish Igbo lawyer supporting a criminal here are the laws the fraudster using his olosho daughter to launder Anambra state fund committed.

your sister wey dem don fork tire for street no b olosho too? Arindin omoale rada rada...

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by writeprof(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
MY QUESTION IS WHY THIS FIXATION ON PETER OBI OUT OF THE MANY NIGERIANS EXPOSED IN THE PANDORA INVESTIGATIONS? OP, waiting for your answer.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Latakia(f): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
9jah:

Nuisance by contributing economically more than the entire northern region combined the northern region account to 87% of the most poorest region in Nigeria - Without the viable economy of the south yall cant survive- Ndi igbo add more substantial value into Nigeria economy compare to the north - Your feudalists nature aint good source for diaspora remittance which account to (= 40% Nigeria GPD) - Bokoharam aint a good source of Foreign exchange neither .
Ndigbo = quality value ( diaspora remittance 30 billion annually)
Fulani ( 87% of region poor , Bokoharam, lack of education)
So you want Indegenous people to kill the rich bride for the poor groom.
Thats stupid.
Yes o by ekillomically eliminating themselves through terrorism grin
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by BabaAduras: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mace0lane:
Peter Obi before Pandora exposed him as been a lifelong criminal.

It is glaringly clear to me now that ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ARMED ROBBERS.[b][/b]

Before this revelation, Peter Obi, aside PMB, was the only Nigeria politician that I tagged as a clean. Even as a Yoruba man, I have always been campaigning for his Presidency because I so much believe in him.

I am just shocked to my marrows to discover how corrupt he is now. It is just a big shame. This discovery is even making me question my believe in PMB. Who knows what we will find out down the line?
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by benuejosh: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Those defending Peter Obi are well aware that he’s a crook and very guilty of all that allegations against him. He didn’t even deny some of the allegations but instead decided to claim ignorance.

Anyway, the journalists behind the Pandora papers have done their part. It is left for the CCB and other anti corruption agencies to take it up from there. His failure to declare the assets and operation of foreign account while holding public office are straight forward constitutional violations that doesn’t require extensive investigation before he can be convicted by the CCT. The evidence are there already.
That man is corrupt!
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Minjim: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ekez:
Ok
How many Tinubu don break¿ grin

Tinubu is a crook and he doesn't pretend to be a Saint.
Even the Yorubas can defend him to be a saint.

But "Saint" Obi
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Minjim: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
BabaAduras:

It is glaringly clear to me now that ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ARMED ROBBERS.[b][/b]

Before this revelation, Peter Obi, aside PMB, was the only Nigeria politician that I tagged as a clean. Even as a Yoruba man, I have always been campaigning for his Presidency because I so much believe in him.

I am just shocked to my marrows to discover how corrupt he is now. It is just a big shame. This discovery is even making me question my believe in PMB. Who knows what we will find out down the line?

Please, no politician can win elections in Nigeria without being corrupt. Not possible right now
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Mftivi: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
zolajpower:

My brother na wetin you want make I talk na. All politicians re thieves but their stealing re of categories
Peter Obi in this case is not in that group because there has never been evidence that he stole public funds. The pandora case was Tax avoidance which is not a crime, now how can some Nigerians lump him together with other politicians who have looted this country dry leaving a shiit load of evidence behind if not that they are madd!
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Latakia:
Yes o by ekillomically eliminating themselves through terrorism grin

Your region cannot rival ;
Ndi-Igbo when it comes to quality per human =Education,sports,enlightenment,resources
How can other indigenous tribes ;in Nigeria help you to kill her quality citizens,
only to replace them ;with a nomadic non productive ,non indigenous tribe (87% of northern region = poorest people in Nigeria -Non educated .
Quality vs Quantity
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Latakia(f): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
9jah:

Your region cannot rival ;
Ndi-Igbo when it comes to quality per human =Education,sports,enlightenment,resources
How can other indigenous tribes ;in Nigeria help you to kill her quality citizens,
only to replace them ;with a nomadic non productive ,non indigenous tribe (87% of northern region = poorest people in Nigeria -Non educated .
Quality vs Quantity
My region cannot rival and yet your people floor into in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants that want to enter Libya grin
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Latakia:
My region cannot rival and yet your people floor into in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants that want to enter Libya grin

The real Nigerians dey for field right now;
Nigeria vs CTA
How many Fulanis dey there?
Una no dey do anything ;wey go benefit una host;
Power hungry olodos;
They are rapeist,murderer's, uneducated,uncivilized.
Your unity is for exploitation only;
You have no loyalty to indigenous Nigerians ,but loyalty to your futadjalon roots.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
HRMK:
hahaha,...look at ur mentality!somebody did what is illegal and punishable but u dont blv he has done anything wrong!too bad!!

So I should believe he is a criminal when no competent court has labelled him as one, what is it with you guys in selective justice when it has to align with your interest ; is this not selfishness and wickedness?
When gandollars was caught red handed on video stashing bribe in his Babariga, you lots avoided the thread like plague, when pantomi was indicted as a bokoharam apologist, you guys were just defending him and when our local low budget jack bauer who we didn't know was a seamstress and deals in ankara and cashmere, most of you evaporated like sawdust, or should I recount how your sanusi went to do apprentice under osama bin laden in sudan and came back to mastermind the killing of two people for flimsy excuse that they desecrated that cursed terrorist manual quoran, how instead of being killed like others, your useless nepotistic and blood sucking elders covered for him and he got only jail time that didn't last. You guys are deceiving yourselves not us.

Because it is an Igbo, when efcc accused him, he even told them he has more than what they saw to show you how clear his conscience is or aren't you aware that it was because of Obi's money that the efcc boss saw that made him have heart attack and slumped because he knows he can never in his 100 million life time touch or own that kind of money, that we are hearing some of you northerners name is cos of quota system and you know it. Wasn't someone that buhari selected started school before his parents even started dating, but we no see una call that one bad cos he is a northerner and buhari is infallible.

After buhari has finished borrowing you northerners destinies in loan and no one wants to give loan to Nigeria again cos it is mostly used for cow business, you northerners are now snooping around looking for Igbo men to steal their money in the name of fraud. He even decided to disgrace his family thinking it is the Igbos by going to UN to beg for debt relief when he was about begging for another one. Other countries have seen how confused you lots are, you build a rail line from nigeria to Niger that has no economic value to Nigeria, you build refineries where there is no oil and want to build ruga in places where there are no cows, always turning things upside down. Oga you, buhari, etc will suffer all these nonsense you guys are doing. You will be surprised how it won't affect anyone in the southeast.

I will still ask you, una no dey tire?
If not that our southeastern leaders are fools, every format you bring, we have the antidote, since governors started being a little wise to start collecting their state vats and signed the anti open grazing bill, all of una never recover from the heartache and stomachache the gesture induced.

You guys won't go and treat your brain damage due to the headslamming, be there and be disgracing yourselves looking for who to steal his money as if buhari stated his own asset, someone who ordinary waec certificate was wahala to show.

Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
9jah:

Nigeria vs CTA
Power hungry olodos;
You have no loyalty to indigenous Nigerians ,but loyalty to your futadjalon roots.

Forget those nonentities, we will shock them, let them carry that their defiled cows and enter any eastern state.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by BabaAduras: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Minjim:

Please, no politician can win elections in Nigeria without being corrupt. Not possible right now

I am tending to agree with you.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Latakia(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
9jah:

Nigeria vs CTA
Power hungry olodos;
My region cannot rival and yet your people floor into in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants that want to enter Libya grin I will not allow you to change the topic like a typical IPOB clown grin
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Latakia:
My region cannot rival and yet your people floor into in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants that want to enter Libya grin I will not allow you to change the topic like a typical IPOB clown grin

Your the clown
87 percent of your people are poor.
60 percent of your territory fully controled by terrorists, terrorists flags flying sky high,your children kidnapped,your population remian the must uneducated region.
You seem to love your opressors.
My region feeds your region.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Poleski: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Peter Obi is a great Nigerian. He was a multi billionaire before he became governor! He never stole State's funds. If you think otherwise, present a genuine proof or shut the f'ck up!! EFCC didn't find anything on him.

I hate APC and PDP because they're all filled with liars and criminals, they're the main reason this country is a complete shithole today! I wish Peter Ob will decide to run for the presidency, and do so under a newly created Party.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Owologbo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sirjamo:
When you talk about Obi, they will ask you" What about Tinubu?"

We saw Panama paper report, no Tinubu's name

We are seeing Pandora report, no Tinubu's name

Jonathan dragged Tinubu to CCB, he was discharged and acquitted.

When we finally see a report that expose Tinubu like the one of Peter Obi, we can then see whether we will be hypocrites like Mr Obi's supporters.

Bullion van driving into his residence cannot be an evidence of corruption. If anyone wants Tinubu indicted for corruption, he/she will have to do better than pointing to a bullion van you can't even prove how much money it carried.
Yoruba people sef; nonsense and spices.
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by Latakia(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
9jah:

Your the clown
87 percent of your people are poor.
60 percent of your territory fully controled by terrorists, terrorists flags flying sky high,your children kidnapped,your population remian the must uneducated region.
You seem to love your opressors.
My region feeds your region.
Lol they are poor and yet your people floor into my region in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants that want to enter Libya grin
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by HRMK: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
WHAT AN EPISTLE THAT SHULD AV BN MORE USEFUL AS A CHURCH SERMON!U CANT BLV A LEGIT ALLEGATION AGAINST OBI BUT U WULD AGAINST THOSE LISTED!WHAT A DOUBLE STANDARD!FOR UR INFO,UR TALKING TO A SEPTUAGENARIAN GRANDPA WHO IS NEVER INVOLVED IN PARTISAN POLITICS!!
Re: Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law by ElijahOnyeka: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
See talk oo. They've paid all of you to creep out of your hole and talk rubbish. Mpama! You don't even know who Mr. Obi is and the kind of leader he is. Atiku or Tinubu can never ever be compared to Obi in terms of corruption. Make Atiku or Tinubu president and they'd sell off this country without being hesitant. This report was obviously sponsored by mischievous politicians who are trying so hard to pin a crime on Obi. But see how they were struggling to get points. I was waiting to see where the said he stole money buh I didn't see. Mere accusations of not declaring all assets he owned before he became governor. Why did Premium fools not investigate Tinubu or Atiku? Ndi ara. Nigerians know who the real theives are even their brothers and sisters know they're theives but would still struggle to cover them.
seunmsg:

There is no saint among our political leaders. They are as corrupt as they come. But you see Atiku and Obi, they are the most crooked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.