Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents (63288 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRzTO-RJ3lE

A lady who was seen in a video giving blowj*bs at a club has apologized to her parents after it went viral.

The Ghanaian lady was seen in the video giving patrons blowj*bs at a nightclub situated somewhere in Kasoa Ghana.

She has however now apologized to her parents over what played out at the nightclub. According to her, she never anticipated the video would go viral and had no ill intention of hurting their feelings.

The lady was heard saying;

“I’m very sorry mum and dad, I didn’t know this video will trend like that. Sorry everyone"

https://loadedpulse.com/lady-apologizes-to-her-parents-after-video-of-her-giving-blowjb-to-men-in-a-nightclub-went-viral-videos/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by EmptyGarden(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Fada lawd! Children of nowadays, embarrassing parents on a daily.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by OB7Foreva(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2021
The future keeps shaming us smh! lipsrsealed

198 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by BOSSkesh(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Female

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
These females tho. All they do is sit at home, apply makeups,snap pictures,make twerking videos and put them out on media for clitocurrency buyers.

The future is dead

322 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by KingDash: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Hackportal:
A lady who was seen in a video giving blowj*bs at a club has apologized to her parents after it went viral.

The Ghanaian lady was seen in the video giving patrons blowj*bs at a nightclub situated somewhere in Kasoa Ghana.

She has however now apologized to her parents over what played out at the nightclub. According to her, she never anticipated the video would go viral and had no ill intention of hurting their feelings.

Watch video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/lady-apologizes-to-her-parents-after-video-of-her-giving-blowjb-to-men-in-a-nightclub-went-viral-videos/
female kids..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
KingDash:
female kids..

Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Gadafii: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
mumu future, coming online to disgrace her parents more

she just fine for nothing, well shes good for curing konji, ONLY

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Clout or more clout

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Iamicekid(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Unna no dey think, what is the club toilet for or the car, Na unna go first dey freaky, senseless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Obaxxx(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok,let's assume like say we don hear lipsrsealed

But will that unblow the job ?

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by dan9ice(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
In Terry g voice
Test the microphone ooo
Oh baby test the microphone ooo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by house10s: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
look @ her face she's glad shes trending n trying not to smile

20 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by fourboys: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cheiiii embarassed embarassed una sure say I go marry like this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by MufasaLion: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
She's fvcking happy that she's trending. All these broads be chasing clout with anything.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's fvcking happy that she's trending. All these broads be chasing clout with anything.

No mind her

26 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
fourboys:
Cheiiii embarassed embarassed una sure say I go marry like this

Omo you dey reason like that so? I think say na only me Ooh... I dey scared

14 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hackportal:

No mind her

cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who else have observed that no one is talking about the misdeeds of the male...it's only the female the society is berating??

When it comes to promiscuity, the female always takes the most hit, they suffer the most consequence as compared to the males...and yet they still refuse to listen...

None of those guys who was part of the act will make a video apologizing, NEVER!!Why?? Because there's almost no societal punishment for the males as compared to the females!!!

If Everytime a person steals and he's applauded and another steals and is punished, who should quit stealing??

Ladies be wise!!!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by lottomkyes200: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmmm this lady hmmmm you can see that the first guy she want to give refuse she now gave someone else hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by cuffee: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Gadafii:
mumu future, coming online to disgrace her parents more

she just fine for nothing, well shes good for curing konji, ONLY

I wish I had my share of the bj

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Quality20(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
I just pity d man who is gonna marry her. After doing all kind of rubbish and demeaning herself. I really wonder why some men like demeaning and dehumanizing women this way

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Quality20:
I just pity d man who is gonna marry her. After doing all kind of rubbish and demeaning herself. I really wonder why some men like demeaning and dehumanizing women this way
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Pumpumking: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Hackportal:

Watch video BELOW

Apologice for wot? Bloooooowjob is natureral angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Sundaycomputer: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Someone please help me with her number, am pastor C.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:12am On Oct 07, 2021
When they are caught they will apologize. There are many ladies who make a living by giving sessional blowjobs/ mouth actions. They will claim virgin yet their throats ain't virgin sad

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Phiniter(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2021
[/b]
Hackportal:

She has however now apologized to her parents over what played out at the nightclub. According to her, [b]she never anticipated the video would go viral
and had no ill intention of hurting their feelings.

Watch video BELOW

So in essence, if it hadn't gone viral she wouldn't have been sorry?

Ndị Headmistress

16 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Phiniter:
[b][/b]

So in essence, if it hadn't gone viral she wouldn't have been sorry?

Ndị Headmistress

She's only saying sorry because the video went viral

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by slawormiir: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nothing dey shock me again for this life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Authoreety: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Wetin highness dey do eh...

One time at the club, one olosho high to stupor, go lie down open leg, say who Wan lash make him come lash... That day I fear guys o.... Nobody near the babe.

After that day, babe wey dey frequent the club no near there again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.