Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents (63339 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by franchasng: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I no know say those girls dey get parents o angry.

Awon ashana girls,,, Angel geng.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by franchasng: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

write her off abi grin
I said remove your mind oh, don't forget that the future is she*male shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Back3back: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Full video here
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by themanderon: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2021
You are not sorry you did what you did, you are sorry the video went viral. Sick sick generation. Imagine all the viruses and bacteria she must be having in that mouth at the moment. Unwashed private parts that might have visited several unwholesome latrines is what you put in your mouth. Despicable.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmm

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2021
Are you sorry you did it or you're sorry you went viral negatively
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by RodgersAkpafu: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2021
franchasng:
I said remove your mind oh, don't forget that the future is she*male shocked
It's the same thing we are saying
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by ceejay80s(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2021
And her photos couldn't be blurred but if it was Nigerian u people will blur her photos
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Oracleforce: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2021
When some ladies are aspiring to become a doctor, lawyer, accountant, engineer, etc, all these Olosho are aspiring to be mouth-action experts...

Wasted generation...at most the guy will give her 50k for the nonsense and little did she know that she can use her brain to earn more than that and even employ the promiscuous as one of her staff...

Keeping selling your virtue and your future while some riff-raff keep doling peanut to you in exchange for it...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by felixawe(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Daughter of perdition shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2021
May God never give us a useless and shameless daughter like this
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Steppinrazor(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:
Who else have observed that no one is talking about the misdeeds of the male...it's only the female the society is berating??

When it comes to promiscuity, the female always takes the most hit, they suffer the most consequence as compared to the males...and yet they still refuse to listen...

None of those guys who was part of the act will make a video apologizing, NEVER!!Why?? Because there's almost no societal punishment for the males as compared to the females!!!

If Everytime a person steals and he's applauded and another steals and is punished, who should quit stealing??

Ladies be wise!!!!!
What a waste of oxygen, she wasn’t caught giving Bj to her boyfriend she was caught in a night club giving it to diff men and you still want the men to share in her shame , wait till it’s a man giving head to ladies in a club

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Adakintroy: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2021
She said she never intent the video will go viral.

So in other words she was sorry they found out not sorry for the act itself.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by NairaMaster1(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Hackportal:

Omo you dey reason like that so? I think say na only me Ooh... I dey scared

JAMBITES shouldn't talk about marriage yet.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by milann: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Someone please help me with her number, am pastor C.
mind your business. She's with me
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by peacettw: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2021
It never ceases to amaze me when I read such stories that completely deviate from the standard norms.

Most times, I tend to wonder what the offender might have gone through as a child that contributed to this 'abomination'.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by ThatFairGuy: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2021
MsAllison group of company cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Okpo with fake tears
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by house10s: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Newton2024:
I thought I'm the only who noticed that. She is full happiness trying to hold her laughter.
a lost soul looking for followers, she fit don get management self
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by milann: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
May God never give us a useless and shameless daughter like this
Na dis Kind girl I dey like fúck shege for im body
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Adakintroy: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Big God people. imagine the hurt and the humiliation her parents de go through. See the croc tears she de give out.

.you no go your parents huz go kneel apologize leave his rotten social media space for once. You still de this rubbish place de apologize to your own parents. The kind foolishness weh de worry this media women only good know..

Them like bad thing and freedom.but no get liver. No cry. Continue to de suck prick de Waka. Mumu generation.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
I’ve not seen the video, so I’ll still reserve my comment..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by milann: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
themanderon:
You are not sorry you did what you did, you are sorry the video went viral. Sick sick generation. Imagine all the viruses and bacteria she must be having in that mouth at the moment. Unwashed private parts that might have visited several unwholesome latrines is what you put in your mouth. Despicable.
I thought they said mouthaction is std free
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Unrated900(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Hackportal:

Omo you dey reason like that so? I think say na only me Ooh... I dey scared

Their are still good girls out there
But be careful of this nairaland girls ooooo
Cos na so so edo girls full here
We all know say 89% of them na prostitute.
That’s why for Benin no landlord
Na so so landlady full the houses
Them Dey all go Italy Spain Libya go hustle
While their men na 90% cultist
And their own USA na Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Unrated900(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2021
milann:
Na dis Kind girl I dey like fúck shege for im body

My guy this babe go finish you
All those yellow hair girls na werey
Na so I jam one
She finish me 4 rounds before day break
She say mane we continue na me Dey beg am self
The third day na so so drips I Dey collect.
My guy fear those yellow red hair girls oooooo
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by JustforMen: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
na work she dey do na
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by milann: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Unrated900:

My guy this babe go finish you All those yellow hair girls na werey Na so I jam one She finish me 4 rounds before day break She say mane we continue na me Dey beg am self The third day na so so drips I Dey collect. My guy fear those yellow red hair girls oooooo
God bless you my brother
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by onlinestaff2020: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Someone should drop the link to the mouth action video, please and please.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by pyro62(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Clout is that you??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Temptee101(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Where's the video to ascertain whether she should be forgiven or not.

Video wey dey trend and i never watch am never begin trend.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by PaedophileProph: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2021
She's sorry because she didn't know it will go viral � grin angry women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.