Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Mindset That Cures SIMPING - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mindset That Cures SIMPING (1578 Views)

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. / The Mindset That Need To Be Changed In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Boomboost(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
THE CAUSE

Simping is the expected result of an evolving matriarchial society, masterminding the transformation of males into more women-like than man-like personalities.

THE CURE

How would you save a grown ass man from turning into a Spectacularly Irritating Man-Pad or being a Sex Influenced Miserable Pawn?

Is it impossible to make this Silly Ignorant Man Poser the real thing?

I would suggest the MOST BASIC MINDSET to begin the end of simping is...

* Start thinking of your HAPPINESS and RESPECT as the most primary thing in relating with females.

I assure you that you'd be more playful, more assertive and able to walk away from females that drain you emotionally or financially. No more nonsense threads on my wife or girlfriend did this, what should I do?

THE FEELING OF BEING VERY MASCULINE IS GODLIKE unlike a SIMP that feels like a SERVANT.

So what mindset has made you more MAN-LIKE? Let's have the menfolk hear you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by brosom(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Na 3 heartbreaks stopped me from SIMPING undecided.

After I changed, now women complains I'm wicked and unemotional, that I only thing of myself grin

Truth is I'm enjoying it as it appears that I always win whenever I have something with any woman.

Me sleeping like a baby not thinking where or who she is or was, nothing beats peace of mind dear.

8 Likes

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2021
#NoSimpOctober

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Lightway: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
The only mindset to cure simping is to know that women are nice smelling angels as you think.

Helping a woman does not make you a man

1 Like

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Jesterinjay: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
1 heartbreak and TRP was enough to do it. And this quote: She isn't your girlfriend,its just your turn.
Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by MJBOLT: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Always put yourself first,put your goals, ambitions,interests etc first.

Dont ever get into something that doesn't benefit you and always make sure the benefits are worth it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Emmynator(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Be your own mental point of origin.
Let every decision be for you.

You own yourself, so make it all about you.

2 Likes

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Boomboost(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
What follows is the subconscious SEARCH FOR HOW TO BE A BETTER MAN.

You're always asking yourself what to do to be less Simpy and more manly.

These questions make you more intelligent and more self developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by pansophist(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2021
If the men are feminine, then everyone will suffer. But If the men are masculine, then everyone will prosper. Simping is a symptom of a feminized man, and even women don't want a fake photocopy of themselves with a deek. I can't even be friend of a feminine man because he would just kill my vibes.

It's easier to raise good men than to repair broken one. How to cure a simp? My question would instead be, how old is the simp? If he is above 35 upwards, then the chances are low. If up to 40, forget it, he will be like that forever. I know a good amount of shemales and no matter overdosing of swallow, them go look you like say you de mad.

I'm not the type that blame others, but in this particular global male problem, I'll blame society. By default, to raise a man is a delicate task, just as raising a woman. But its more dangerous for men because men are the gatekeeper of structure (or the head in the biblical sense). A strong masculine man can overshadow the vices of a woman, but a soft feminine women can't do the same to a man.

I'm not hopeful about the desimping of men, but just like salvation, it's an individual journey. He has to wake up himself and declare that suffering has dealt with him enough, and time to man up. Until that day come, you can't do it for him. Most men will be simp until they die, and that is sad.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Boomboost(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:
If the men are feminine, then everyone will suffer. But If the men are masculine, then everyone will prosper. Simping is a symptom of a feminized man, and even women don't want a fake photocopy of themselves with a deek. I can't even be friend of a feminine man because he would just kill my vibes.

It's easier to raise good men than to repair broken one. How to cure a simp? My question would instead be, how old is the simp? If he is above 35 upwards, then the chances are low. If up to 40, forget it, he will be like that forever. I know a good amount of shemales and no matter overdosing of swallow, them go look you like say you de mad.

I'm not the type that blame others, but in this particular global male problem, I'll blame society. By default, to raise a man is a delicate task, just as raising a woman. But its more dangerous for men because men are the gatekeeper of structure (or the head in the biblical sense). A strong masculine man can overshadow the vices of a woman, but a soft feminine women can't do the same to a man.

I'm not hopeful about the desimping of men, but just like salvation, it's an individual journey. He has to wake up himself and declare that suffering has dealt with him enough, and time to man up. Until that day come, you can't do it for him. Most men will be simp until they die, and that is sad.

True! People do what they see and that's Hollywood's simping strategy. MORE SIMPS TO COME BUT SOME CAN BE SAVED.

1 Like

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Jeremani: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
What has help me is this nonchalant attitude I give em, I don't give a f**k
Funny enough they complain but didn't want to quit the relationship.

I prioritize my happiness over anybody not just girls.
Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Boomboost(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
You know, in your search for becoming a manly man, you'll see possible mentors... For me, earlier on, there were the greek gods, Jason Momoa, Charlton Heston, Yul Bryner etc.

However, the Greatest masculine character is the ultimate Patriarch of the Christian's holy book. When you channel his masculinity, you can stand out in any group of men.

Zeus, the other Greek god of iron and even Pluto (the sun god) don't inspire manliness like El.

God as man never simped. He ordered Magdalena not to sin no more, instructed his mom to have John care for her and spoke to men with authority. He was respectful still and loving.

As the Greatest One...
A manly deep voice can't compare with his thunderous terrifying voice (like the sound of many waters)

His eyes are like flames of fire. His countenance is serious most of the time.

...and if you admit it, He has almost no feminine character. His love isn't like a banny's, neither is his jealousy talkless of his wrath/fury. They say a woman scorned...abeg!

The point: Find a really pure masculine mentor (maybe from characters in History and older literature), and you will flow in being very masculine. Simping will slowly fade, you won't notice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mindset That Cures SIMPING by Boomboost(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Men should learn to control their sexual urges.

Men should not hit a woman, they should control their anger.

Men should express emotions like crying etc...

Men should, men should...

Now, who tells a woman what to do?

Women should control their tongue. No! They should wield their wordly weapon without any control.

Women should control their impulse to physically abuse. No! Like they won't beat us up if they had our strength.

Women should control that their power of seduction through modest dressing. No! They can walk naked if they like, it's their bodies.

Women should, women should...

What does general morality say concerning the expression of human nature?

Men shouldn't run wild, neither should women.
Men control your anger, women control your tongue...This is what Mutual respect would suggest.

So, in being a better man, you need to choose what advice from popular feminist groups you will accept and which ones to ignore.

(1) (Reply)

Sextape Of Upcoming Naija Actress Lolo Maduka / She Is Not Yours If She's Not Your Virgin / Homo sexual Pussy Fact U should know before regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.