Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience (10002 Views)

Share Your Simping Experience. / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
;DThere was this guy I once dated for a short while. I feel so ashame to say this but it was during my year one. Very nice guy that made my young heart flutter. He was a finalist and he told me he wanted to marry me, he said Dora would you wait for me grin grin grin... I said yes ... Mumu me

My mom was earning 890 naira per day then as per working at a factory. I would call her up every now and then requesting for money and foodstuffs little did she know that her daughter was a chef. Nigga doesn't eat meat and swallow....I would cook stew with (panla olosan) one fish like this. Anyone help me with the English name. Will cook rice with fried plantain with cold water. I'll now serve each dish into different plates.... Take it up to his room... Then Nigga would call his friend,they will lock the door and feast... This went on for more than 3 months before my mom called me to know the daughter of whom I am sad. The whole cooking levels reduced. I started washing clothes, plates, buying airtime for him with my small money grin....

Ladies matter plenty I no fit yarn finish grin

Nigga sha served me breakfast along the way... His future wife was staying in the room next to him.... Me I was doing abelejayan undecided, good girl me. I was so downcasted that I missed my 3 gst exams angry.... Premium tears 24/7 embarassed.

Since then me sef don turn redpiller grin

Ladies I took the red pill once and for all
grin grin

Ladies share your simping experience

Jeon
Siofra
Candidlady

And every other ladies...

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please, what does simping mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
For ladies sir... This thread is for we women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by LordFaraday(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Life is a lesson. Atimes we learn the hard way. But we don't need to be mean because of life's lesson but get wisdom cause wisdom is the principal thing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Saxxon(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

That's exactly what you're doing now; making a fool out of your self to gain attention from women. A thread that was created for women, you still carried your busy body to come and showcase your stupidity by asking foolish questions. Anu mpama!

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
For ladies sir... This thread is for we women undecided
Is there Ladies' section on Nairaland? Better say you do not know the meaning of the word you used.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make I book flight ticket for here grin, the plane is about to take off, ladies let the vawuelence begin, am all ears grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Space booked

Magnoliaa come and share your story ooo
Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
That's good.

I love reading sad and sob stories from Nigerian girls. It makes me have hope in restoration and redemption of SIMPle men.

More sob stories please.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

Is there Ladies' section on Nairaland? Better say you do not know the meaning of the word you used.
it's true there's no ladies section on Nairaland but this thread is for ladies... Hence why I said ladies only.

It seems you just want to bully me this evening lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Saxxon:
That's exactly what you're doing now; making a fool out of your self to gain attention from women. A thread that was created for women, you still carried your busy body to come and showcase your stupidity by asking foolish questions. Anu mpama!
If asking a question makes a person a fool, may you be considered a fool whenever you ask a question. How is it an offense for me to comment on your post? Is there Ladies' section on Nairaland where men are not supposed to comment?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by illicit(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
candidlady right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

Oga respect yourself and make your presence be more unnoticeable until you grow boobs and bum and assume the female gender indicator.

So lousy!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Palema007:
Oga respect yourself and make your presence be more unnoticeable until you grow boobs and bum and assume the female gender indicator.

So lousy!
[/s]
Just shut up please!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
it's true there's no ladies section on Nairaland but this thread is for ladies... Hence why I said ladies only. It seems you just want to bully me this evening lipsrsealed
How does my question mean bullying? Is it a crime to ask questions? Apparently, you are the one bullying me.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Just shut up please!
You mistake me for your Momma. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
You mistake me for your Momma. cheesy
Mistake of a child!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Oga respect yourself and make your presence be more unnoticeable until you grow boobs and bum and assume the female gender indicator. So lousy!
Madam, did I enter women's room? I simply asked a question concerning a post that is visible to men and women. And my question is not insulting in any manner.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Mistake of a child!
Yeah!!

Your momma's thought exactly!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

Madam, did I enter women's room? I simply asked a question concerning a post that is visible to men and women. And my question is not insulting in any manner.
As long as the thread is directed to Ladies,a self respecting guy/Man with nothing to prove will allow ladies do justice and not make up over 80% of the responses on such thread.

You dig?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Your momma's thought exactly!

Says a child picked from a bin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Says a child picked from a bin.
Tsk tsk tsk...
Never thought I would get to read your genealogy here Davash. So tell me, did she get to tell you who the unfortunate "birth giver" cheesy was?

How do you feel knowing you were a bas***? Well you know what I meanwink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by immortalcrown(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
As long as the thread is directed to Ladies,a self respecting guy/Man with nothing to prove will allow ladies do justice and not make up over 80% of the responses on such thread. You dig?
As long as I sincerely asked for the meaning of a word which I honestly never know, and as long as I neither insulted anybody in the question nor made any contribution to what is being discussed, I am not guilty of any offense.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's lyk some people settle down to quarel 4 dis thread. I jejely dust my slippers and leave in peace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Tsk tsk tsk...
Never thought I would get to read your genealogy here Davash. So tell me, did she get to tell you who the unfortunate "birth giver" cheesy was?

How do you feel knowing you were a bas***? Well you know what I meanwink
Do you know your mom? Be frank please

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Boogyman557: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool my OWN!

1st time wey I get admission for Imo state poly nekede.

Na ASHAWOO house b the second text book I go look for..

I GATZ link up wit some bad bad owerri Niggaz wey de BLA WEED!

them show me around and carry me JAZZ in many ASHAWOO hotels...

although it was kind of cost Shar..

but I prefer Lagos ASHAWOO house because for here, I de NACK ASHAWOO wit 5h or 1k and I go even SUUK BOBZ join..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice!

this girl nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

she use her too legs take tie me!

my PREEK come de bend..

although the NACKING SWEET ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
God in heaven embarassed embarassed embarassed...

Help me stop this fight I started this night with this thread embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Do you know your mom? Be frank please
Ah ah ah ah ah ah cheesy
This was never and will never be about me... Go read up again. This time with the aim to understand "wit"

Phew!!! You could pass for a donkey, you know? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by illicit(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yhello Ladies and Not so gentlemen....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Kriss216: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Ah ah ah ah ah ah cheesy
This was never and will never be about me... Go read up again. This time with the aim to understand "wit"

A local ekuke who.re coming here to form nonsense. embarassed

Who's your mum? You have her photos?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

A local ekuke who.re coming here to form nonsense. embarassed

Who's your mum? You have her photos?
Pls sir ... It's enough... Don't be annoyed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Your Simping Experience by Dorwadora(f): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Ah ah ah ah ah ah cheesy

pls ma/ sir .... Don't be annoyed...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) / Guys Only! Who Will You Opt For Between These Ladies (photo) / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.