Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) (39077 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by benuejosh: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Not the biggest. The most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Topleague(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless you mum. one of the best news from nigeria in a decade

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Should be called White House smiley
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by KpakpaJulaga: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s good..

Better than people wasting millions on burials..
And sewing of asoebi to attend burial. And owembi party

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by spinojay(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless her for the good work done
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by ekitimanalways(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
thesicilian:
Impressive. How did she finance such a monumental project?
Her number is: 08033312345.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by PastorOluT(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless you real good and reward you ma'am for this your effort.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by foreshore(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Meet Dr Lola Bayode, the Nigerian Doctor who built Dorian Home, the biggest Orphanage in Africa. The orphanage is located in Akure, Ondo state. Her massive developmental project would be commissioned on the 14th of October 2021.

And it consists of:
�700 homes for children
�500 capacity skill acquisition centre for women empowerment,
�Large hall for events,
�Modern clinic and
� A worship centre.

Dr Lola Bayode is a proud Nigerian ��✌

Thank God for raising people like this.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by yemmight(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is commendable. If all these polithievescians could do things like this, we may still appreciate them but na lie.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Dhamio(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Get sense for Once...
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Dhamio(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wow...God bless u more
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Elsueno: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oh God, abeg give me wealth that could not only build & finance these kind of project in every region of Nigeria but Africa at large. Amen
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by muykem: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
I love this.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very nice. Hope it can be maintained probably.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Starzo: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hanibbal:
So no be any of these big big pastors build largest orphanage? Very interesting.
She built a worship center/church inside.

You failed again

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Bfss: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Really
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by rita25(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless her much if her intentions are genuine... kiss
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by neyoohhh: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
See correct feminist.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by tunnex190: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:

I’m thinking Grace, and little bit of CLITO tongue

lipsrsealed

See thinking kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Joshuazedd(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
thesicilian:
Impressive. How did she finance such a monumental project?

Women can be super rich too.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by drlateef: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s good..

Better than people wasting millions on burials..

How can you use Yahoo Plus money for humanitarian projects? You want Satan to fire them?
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by seanjy4konji: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your favorites celebrities you are sponsoring are buying Gucci bags ,going to dubai and turkey ad buying benz and doing fake yansh....

They are your role models...

Na woman weh do better soppose yarn FutureIsFemale...

No be bastards weh dangote trailer go still press that live all their life on NL and real life olonsho shouting FutureIsFemale..Dem no go allow people husband rest codedly.

Na woman weh do better go see future ooo...

Kudo sister.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by allicare: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Omo yoruba atata
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Useless individuals in lagos are using people to make money
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by kemika8989(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Meet Dr Lola Bayode, the Nigerian Doctor who built Dorian Home, the biggest Orphanage in Africa. The orphanage is located in Akure, Ondo state. Her massive developmental project would be commissioned on the 14th of October 2021.

And it consists of:
�700 homes for children
�500 capacity skill acquisition centre for women empowerment,
�Large hall for events,
�Modern clinic and
� A worship centre.

Dr Lola Bayode is a proud Nigerian ��✌
Dr ma! My own go big pass your own I'll build my in ibagwa ani in Nsukka local government of Enugu. In Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by jubrilELsudan: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dhamio:
Get sense for Once...

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless this woman. Yoruba women are really top tier women, if we Yoruba's can take this up as a culture we would be better off. You don't need to reach her level before you start helping, start with something small. I personally have decided to give out 5% of my yearly earnings to charitable causes in my community and hope to increase it. A giving hand is always up and never lacks, do the same.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by delpee(f): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
That's wonderful! Abundant blessings to her from generation to generation. Cheerful givers never lack.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by nisai: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
God bless this woman. Yoruba women are really top tier women, if we Yoruba's can take this up as a culture we would be better off. You don't need to reach her level before you start helping, start with something small. I personally have decided to give out 5% of my yearly earnings to charitable causes in my community and hope to increase it. A giving hand is always up and never lacks, do the same.
Awesome! May God bless you too. I will try and do more too from now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by nisai: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
May God bless dr Lola Bayode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Dshocker(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Any orphan seeing this will what or love to move here...This like comparing banana island and ajegunle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.