Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Girl's Crazy Cravings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl's Crazy Cravings (39095 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03
To be a man no easy at all.
Aunty missed her period lately and from all indications she's pregnant.
But her cravings for seemingly impossible stuffs is just crazy.
She could ask for a fried mango or roasted watermelon grin
She's allergic to smells and scents, I've removed every air freshener in the house.

She can barely cook, she said everything is smelling.
Omo, e come be like say no be my house again.
Yesterday I went to look for kpomo by 12am grin
This life shaa 🤣
Legends in the house, na so e dey be

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by scrolab: 9:10pm On Jan 03
You re just getting started. Welcome to Fatherhood

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Reminderz: 9:12pm On Jan 03
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

these generation females is nothing to write home about...

817 Likes 78 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03
scrolab:
You re just getting started. Welcome to Fatherhood
E no funny oo I swear
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03
Reminderz:
I think this generation ladies have exaggerated the issue of "cravings" when it comes to pregnancy... it now seems like they are the first set of women to get pregnant... the men are now even the promoters of these stupid trends all in the name of stupid love... these low IQ lots using "pregnancy" as a means to ask for crazy stuff and do stupid things... if she asks for stupid stuff at 1am, she will be the one to get it herself... nonsense... women have been getting pregnant and giving birth since centuries, I don't even know what started this shit... and I guess social media is also one of the factors leading to the continuation of this "trend".

these generation females is nothing to right home about...
I dey explain tire boss.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by scrolab: 9:21pm On Jan 03
Just be gentle with her cos she fit shout on you unnecessarily at a point in time, it the mood. I also have one that am nursing now.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Dimaya: 9:41pm On Jan 03
i hope you've registered for ante-natal care and delivery.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03
Keep money for DNA very vital.

321 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Martinez39s(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03
Do fall for that nonsense and irrational mood swing. Tell her to behave and sit up. If you allow and normalise this nonsense, it will be your portion.

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Bobloco: 10:43pm On Jan 03
Nicepoker:

So that he won't end up training another man's child

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by 1x2x3: 11:23pm On Jan 03
Reminderz:

Very intentional act that has no link with actual pregnancy cravings. Our generation of women are just something else.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Eazie351(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03
She allowed you to go out by 12am to look for ponmo? At where exactly cos this salt wey you dey sprinkle don dey plenty o

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Countersam(m): 1:46am On Jan 04
Jayden001:
She's allergic to smells and scents, I've removed every air freshener in the house.

This life shaa 🤣

Are you a learner? Is condom now so expensive that you have to risk it all only to come here to complain. Oga carry your cross, no be we shine torch for you when you dey tà tà tà.....

12 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by id4sho(m): 3:14am On Jan 04
Single baby Mama don't get any spoiling , shame makes them to behave well tongue

Yeye girlfriend wants to be dramatic during periods undecided

Wahala for who takes this gender serious wink

8 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by NAT0R: 3:25am On Jan 04
Oga leave her, go knack another woman belle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Balablue64: 4:43am On Jan 04
Eazie351:
She allowed you to go out by 12am to look for ponmo? At where exactly cos this salt wey you dey sprinkle don dey plenty o

No mind am, lie lie op

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by imagrg(m): 4:56am On Jan 04
When she ask for crazy things again, just turn her around with style, hold her close to yourself from behind, shift her panties to the left and gently insert your gbola from the back. Stroke her gently until you hear her moan in pleasure. Then release your cum and tell her you love her. You can even go further to get some milk from her bogus booboos.
She would relax and ask no more of the said crazy things! grin

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Fiscus105(m): 5:05am On Jan 04
Jayden001:

This life shaa 🤣

Provided you re not posting this base on hallucinations to make front page.

I pray you won't turn Mumu just because ur girlfriend gets pregnant, some people take advantage of every opportunity to control others,in as much that pregnant woman needs to be taken care appropriately, she shouldn't turn herself to egg that nobody shouldnt touch again, she is not the first person to be pregnant neither would she be the last.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Gadafii: 5:19am On Jan 04
You and your girl dey cràze

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by dawnomike(m): 5:47am On Jan 04
Jayden001:

This life shaa 🤣
Sorry Bro! Lol

Back then, my wife was always craving watermelon grin

I stopped tht headache when the 2nd baby was on the way. I no gree for her grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by TheFinesseKid: 6:13am On Jan 04
Reminderz:

to slap the guy just dey hungry me. The fact he was exaggerating sef pissed me off. Fried mango, really

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Remijuice: 6:20am On Jan 04
Tell her you will be doing DNA once she put to bed. The cravings will slow down.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by PaZwoD: 6:27am On Jan 04
Reminderz:

Apt

8 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 6:35am On Jan 04
Nicepoker:
Lol... No issue na
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 6:37am On Jan 04
TheFinesseKid:
to slap the guy just dey hungry me. The fact he was exaggerating sef pissed me off. Fried mango, really
Oga I said stuffs like that no mean say na fried mango. Be like u leave ur brain for 2023

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 6:37am On Jan 04
dawnomike:
Sorry Bro! Lol

Back then, my wife was always craving watermelon grin

I stopped tht headache when the 2nd baby was on the way. I no gree for her grin
Boss this this is crazy oo I swaer
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 6:39am On Jan 04
Fiscus105:

If you re not on hallucinations to make front page, I pray you won't turn Mumu just because ur girlfriend get pregnant, some people take advantage of every opportunity to control others,in as mush that pregnant woman needs to be taken care appropriately, she shouldn't turn herself to egg that nobody should touch, she is not the first person to be pregnant neither would she be the last.
Front page dey pay no??
Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by TheFinesseKid: 6:50am On Jan 04
Jayden001:

Oga I said stuffs like that no mean say na fried mango. Be like u leave ur brain for 2023
see who dey talk about brains? I'm not the slowpoke leaning the house at 12am in search of ponmo to please my incredibly daft gf. See as you begin 2024 with monumental stupidity.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by TheFinesseKid: 6:51am On Jan 04
Jayden001:

Boss this this is crazy oo I swaer
how old are you sef? Why do I feel like you're still a teenager or in your early twenties? You need to really develop that part of your brains

Fit be one stupid yahoo kid I dey try advice sef

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by HugeElephant(f): 6:52am On Jan 04
Nicepoker:
haahaha

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by LeeSmart: 7:03am On Jan 04
Eazie351:
Lol baba how u take knw wetin dey my mind? This op the exaggerate this him torri no be small. Abi e want make the torri sweet?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Crazy Cravings by Jayden001(m): 7:25am On Jan 04
TheFinesseKid:
how old are you sef? Why do I feel like you're still a teenager or in your early twenties? You need to really develop that part of your brains

Fit be one stupid yahoo kid I dey try advice sef
I just made a post and u jumped in, now u claim you are advising me. Who made u my special adviser? I can't remember asking you for that. You might as well refuse to give ur wife food, it's none of my fvcking business.
Quote me a million times, I won't reply u again. Peace!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.