Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) (39105 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Schro4real: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless you doctor. please I will like to contact you ma
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by D1Wonder(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
I salute Dr.Lola for this social impact project. May you be fulfilled more and more. All of us @Boys Transformation Global Network and The Catalyst Men Network International celebrate you and your vision. Dayo Adeyemi 08028882828 Counseling for Abused Boy Child and Men

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by marlboro007(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
I've seen d structure while going for a proposal at idanre and I must confess d project is so massive, really commendable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by olatuns2017: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
thesicilian:

True.
Many of us have big dreams like this, but getting even close to sponsors is a nightmare

Start little

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by BennyDGreat: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is massive. Absolutely commendable!
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Emmanuel909090: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Project
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by kingthreat(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
kennethfranc:
Nice gestures... If only 20% of wealthy Nigerians can develop such mindset, Nigeria will be a better place

I swear. Rather Otedola's daughters will use their family wealth from dirty deals in Nigeria to show off.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by cruxifixo: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
This project has the hand and leg of Tayo Alasoadura in it. Lola was once a Nurse before becoming a Doctor, and she doesn't have the resources for such a project. By the way i know her very well.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Tmb78(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
cruxifixo:
This project has the hand and leg of Tayo Alasoadura in it. Lola was once a Nurse before becoming a Doctor, and she doesn't have the resources for such a project. By the way i know her very well.
Jesus! Yoruba sha! Who do us this tin?
She could have decided NOT to undertake this magnanimous project that will benefit thousands,BUT SHE DID
Celebrate the selfless woman or shut the hell up,haba!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:

I’m thinking Grace, and little bit of CLITO tongue

lipsrsealed
Like your mother did with hers?
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.
same way you phuck your mother?
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Blessed4sure: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Great and commendable.

Meanwhile, is it 700 homes for children, or home for 700 children?

officialwdhtv:
Meet Dr Lola Bayode, the Nigerian Doctor who built Dorian Home, the biggest Orphanage in Africa. The orphanage is located in Akure, Ondo state. Her massive developmental project would be commissioned on the 14th of October 2021.

And it consists of:
�700 homes for children
�500 capacity skill acquisition centre for women empowerment,
�Large hall for events,
�Modern clinic and
� A worship centre.

Dr Lola Bayode is a proud Nigerian ��✌
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by armyofone(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
They fight you if you don't waste millions on burials.

Gifted hearts! Maybe she schooled overseas at some point and learned about philanthropy.

Good one Dr!

GeneralPula:
That’s good..

Better than people wasting millions on burials..
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Bamzyriches451: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice job
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Warricity: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wow!! my dream concept especially for the elderly, who seems forgotten by the society.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by drennie(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless this woman. Yoruba women are really top tier women, if Yoruba's can take this up as a culture we would be better off. You don't need to reach her level before you start helping, start with something small. I personally have decided to give out 5% of my yearly earnings to charitable causes in my community and hope to increase it. A giving hand is always up and never lacks, do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Snappy0132: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
thesicilian:

True.
Many of us have big dreams like this, but getting even close to sponsors is a nightmare

True, just as i started a foundation against Suicide last year, but i still believe God will make it happen
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by sylve11: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice one.... madam. cool
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by atonement12: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2021
RichThugg:

I’m thinking Grace, and little bit of CLITO tongue

lipsrsealed
Why self-inflicting curse on your head?
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by atonement12: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.
... and quickly go and join the man in the picture you posted, right?
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by atonement12: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.
...and quickly go and join the man in the picture you posted, right?
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Funkybabee(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Wow

This is huge, God bless her

Lord remember me too
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by kasunday(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2021
This building is located at Idanre not Akure
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by ophilly: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
kasunday:
This building is located at Idanre not Akure

Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to say I haven't noticed this edifice anywhere in Akure but if I say so my statement might have been misconstrued to mean that I doubt the existence of such project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / My Girl's Crazy Cravings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.