Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) (48460 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Afungo: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
J
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Princeadebayo11(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again
They've been stealing transformers cable's right from the regime of Obasanjo. Though I am not defending Buhari here

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wetin u wan tell God now

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bloggers sef grin..which one is "butt raising corpse" again, lol
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by chatinent: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Going by the butt-raising position, he must have mistaken the place for a mosque and got electrocuted while praying grin

Guy!

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by eldoradoxx: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
He came to steal electricity cable and throw many families into darkness and danger of unsecured homes and street left in pitch darkness, God Almighty decided to put this one in perpetual darkness of shame and regret.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by playfrank(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
The electric shock am doggy style grin grin
IceColdVeins:
This happened beside my office at Surulere, Lagos.

It was gathered that unscrupulous elements stole the transformer cable about a week ago and the Electric Distribution Company came around yesterday to replace the stolen cable.
The suspected thieves thought the cable had not been connected yet and came back last night to purloin the newly replaced cable before one of them was made to “bend the knee” while others fled.

The deceased family came around to mourn the butt-raising body and later left for the fear of armed forces harassment.

I’m sorry I still feel no compassion.

At first, I wasn’t able to snap an explicit picture from my phone because the crime scene had already been taped but fortunately I received this picture from someone around who was there early enough to gain close access to the body for a perfect shot.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by SURElee(f): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good!.

If he hadn't been electrocuted, his action would have put a whole community in darkness. For electric cable and transformer vandalisers, may they continue to meet their end while at the site of evil deeds. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
This one must be a Muslim.
See as him sujud to death. grin grin grin

No sympathy for any criminal.

Thunder fire ur dead body.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by babalonshee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lolzzz bend the knee grin
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by sabreal: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Very hardworking thief

Died on duty

IceColdVeins:
This happened beside my office at Surulere, Lagos.

It was gathered that unscrupulous elements stole the transformer cable about a week ago and the Electric Distribution Company came around yesterday to replace the stolen cable.
The suspected thieves thought the cable had not been connected yet and came back last night to purloin the newly replaced cable before one of them was made to “bend the knee” while others fled.

The deceased family came around to mourn the butt-raising body and later left for the fear of armed forces harassment.

I’m sorry I still feel no compassion.

At first, I wasn’t able to snap an explicit picture from my phone because the crime scene had already been taped but fortunately I received this picture from someone around who was there early enough to gain close access to the body for a perfect shot.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Teltel247: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
So bad the Jazz no work that day
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Curious345: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rip hustler..

Retro-hustle no dey pay
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
For how much?

Not a good way to exit.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Geenosko: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Absolutely brilliant!!
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by BlackDuke(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Died like a rat caught in a trap
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by KillAlabi2021(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
KAYODE ADEBAYO is gone

RIP bro
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Going by the butt-raising position, he must have mistaken the place for a mosque and got electrocuted while praying grin

grin grin grin

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Latakia(f): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again
IPOB member always thinking through their anus.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Freelane33(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rabbit race . ….. listening to shako by barryjhay now
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by meccuno: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Get rich or die trying

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Oduduwa707: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
The culprit must be Igbo... grin
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Timoleon(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin That is to say o ti gan pa.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmmm, it's unfortunate he died while committing evil.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
They will never learn...rest in peace to him sha
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
How much is a few yards of that cable to worth to risk his life for....now his family will say he only went there to pray to his Allah.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
Bro, if you are the type, there is still room for you to repent and embrace the better ways of making money, thief is thief , there is no justification for stealing....

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't even know what a cable looks like. I wonder who they sell these things to, and what the buyers use it for.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
AFONJA!!! grin grin
Na dem! Afonja don die inside transformer ooo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.