Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) (48453 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Eaglesence: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=dudusky007 post=106497188]All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again[/quote

Yet them no learn, foolishly voted again for him
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
This NEPA sef ! Dem dey only bring light when Thieves go to steal dem cables grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by geo4c: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
If tosay light dey always dey 24/7 who go get mind go thief cable..

God hlp us
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Fortify: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
True talk! Back to back.
YeyeGbami:
Get rich or die trying
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again

In as much l dislike this regime, the stealing of electrical cables has been going on in Nigeria for ages. You forgot the time mercury was been stolen from transformers while so many transformers were damaged because of a small mercury. Was it during Buhari ? What about cutting away the road barricades using them for making aluminium spoons and pots ? Was that period also Buhari ? Oga, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Unfortunately this one time is up.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by yahmohy27: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
shame your intelligence is too low and ur part of indomie generation, call your landlord to read and explain better to you.
Shut up jo!
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Adeolajude(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Best news I ever read today..may others like him die similar death
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kai disturb don go. That naa what all hin monikers no dey online
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Qatar2022: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again
Stop this blame game my friend, a criminal is a criminal no matter what happens
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by aspabay(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:

Keep blaming Buhari for your criminal mindset. Did vandalism start today?

Is he the only one suffering? All criminally minded fellows and sympathizers like you shall soon meet their utter end.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Joromi1: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
He died in a doggie position. That nigga was gay!
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Qatar2022: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
Jobless boy, let me get busy ok
Why are you insulting this guy for correcting your stupidity
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:
no amount is worth one’s life bro.
OAM4J Mynd44 kindly push to fp. This should serve as deterrent to others.

Medics should have come to his rescue. That’s what happens in sane climes.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by bgababs00(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
true, i witnessed it today too... shocking
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by bgababs00(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
bro he died instantly... its a high tension thing...
jaxxy:

Medics should have come to his rescue. That’s what happens in sane climes.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Nozino: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
azikiweironsi:

In as much l dislike this regime, the stealing of electrical cables has been going on in Nigeria for ages. You forgot the time mercury was been stolen from transformers while so many transformers were damaged because of a small mercury. Was it during Buhari ? What about cutting away the road barricades using them for making aluminium spoons and pots ? Was that period also Buhari ? Oga, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Unfortunately this one time is up.

Add stealing of man hole covers to the list. Very common in Benin
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
dreh17:

When I was very young, every time momma woke me up too early in the morning, that's the position I always took so I could have some more little sleep before she'd come to use slippers on me

Lol. Funny grin grin
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by bablon20(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
What an awful way and position to die! How I wish he could come back to life and see the way he died.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
So Buhari is the one who made him to lose his mind and becoming stup.id to try stealing high tension cable? You need help.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by stanley000: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Going by the butt-raising position, he must have mistaken the place for a mosque and got electrocuted while praying grin
gbamsolutely
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by ofwest47(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Electric cables and Distribution transformers has always been stolen by their likes from the word go
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Hespee93: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I am not a fan of this present gov administration but how did Buhari force him to come back to steal the replacement cable that he stole just a week ago?
I don’t usually quote these kinda comments but nigga you can do better!

Don't mind that imposter, cable steallig has been in existence even before the admi.. of Yar'adua
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by paskal16: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Get rich or die trying
this one no follow abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by vicfajeze: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
the bobo dey RUKU as Muslims would say.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Forget, a thief is thief even if you employ this criminal in aso rock he will thief buhari clothes.

Just like yahoo, even if they collect $1milion na that time real fraud go start because the only good thing about money is more money.

dudusky007:
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Caramia2020(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrLobe:
May God Forgives, i remember when i wanna try this inside National Stadium Surulere.....But the "uhm uhm" sound scare me.....If you can see like 30yard back then its 400k.....EVERYTHING NA RISK IN THIS COUNTRY....but i thank God for today, Man living legit
You are lucky, if not you would av turn barbecue

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nozino:

Add stealing of man hole covers to the list. Very common in Benin
Yes. Thank you for reminding me. Not only in Benin but also in Abuja the capital city. The removal of those man holes has resulted in endangering the motorists. Some bad guys even hide in it to perpetrate evil at night.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by bigcee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Going by the butt-raising position, he must have mistaken the place for a mosque and got electrocuted while praying grin
grin grin grin grin How did you know he is a Muslim. They are coming for you oh.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by femi4: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:
An electrician at the scene said it’s been sold at exorbitant rates depending on the length.
Why the question though? And hope it’s not what I’m thinking.
you are yet to answer the question
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
This one is praying nah
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Bbqekpa: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:
An electrician at the scene said it’s been sold at exorbitant rates depending on the length.
Why the question though? And hope it’s not what I’m thinking.

Lol! Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.