Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) (48467 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Gerundphrase: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I am not a fan of this present gov administration but how did Buhari force him to come back to steal the replacement cable that he stole just a week ago?
I don’t usually quote these kinda comments but nigga you can do better!
there was a notable increase in crime rate in th 17th century during the wave of industrial revolution. companies that have a thousand workers were forced to retrench 900 because there were machines that could do the job more proficiently. During this era, people became jobless and hence the increase in crime. It tenable to say that unemployment = increase in crime rate

Coincidentally the era was accompanied with a new dawn of social science-----sociology. Here the sociologist believes that there is no reaction without an action. That for any action taken there must be an external sociological stimulus.

Buhari is the captain of this ship nigeria and it is visible to the blind and audible to the mute that his bad governance is sinking the ship

Remember man is adaptive in nature and will do anything to meet his basic needs which are feeding clothing an shelter
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by berbs: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I am not a fan of this present gov administration but how did Buhari force him to come back to steal the replacement cable that he stole just a week ago?
I don’t usually quote these kinda comments but nigga you can do better!
Why do these terrorists called bandits kidnapping once and do it again and again
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Englishisamust: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again

So na Buhari cause him to go and steal abii? Haba!! Even though I hate Buhari let us be reasoning with maturity.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by mfm04622: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again

There is no EXCUSE to commit crimes! Even in saner climes, we have criminals! condemn crimes and criminals.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by bluefilm: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2021
End time Electric Cable Thief.

Serves him right
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Slurity(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2021
dudusky007:
You are wrong, Nigeria is not the poorest country in the whole world, many countries that Nigerian are richer than don't have our level of crimes. Our zeal to get rich quick by any means is our problem. What we call poverty in Nigeria is a child play in some country
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Lboy30(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
This was how a generator theif came to my compound just last night and loose everything in my landlady's generator living her with just the frame. I feel no sorry for him at all.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by SmilingImabong: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2021
grin
He died in active doggy style service
dreh17:
He's not dead, He's sleeping. Can't you guys see his position? The way he raised his ass to heaven?

When I was very young, every time momma woke me up too early in the morning, that's the position I always took so I could have some more little sleep before she'd come to use slippers on me
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Baba don set nyash for devil preek
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by daniella45(f): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
a very good position to die
i dont have any compassion anyway.....

oniranu sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Flamees(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Going by the butt-raising position, he must have mistaken the place for a mosque and got electrocuted while praying grin
grin grin grin I laughed hard
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by scholes23(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2021
He lived by the cable and died by the cable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos / 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.