Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) (48471 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by shineeye1: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:
This happened beside my office at Surulere, Lagos.

It was gathered that unscrupulous elements stole the transformer cable about a week ago and the Electric Distribution Company came around yesterday to replace the stolen cable.
The suspected thieves thought the cable had not been connected yet and came back last night to purloin the newly replaced cable before one of them was made to “bend the knee” while others fled.

The deceased family came around to mourn the butt-raising body and later left for the fear of armed forces harassment.

I’m sorry I still feel no compassion.

At first, I wasn’t able to snap an explicit picture from my phone because the crime scene had already been taped but fortunately I received this picture from someone around who was there early enough to gain close access to the body for a perfect shot.

Bloody thief!!!
This is another confirmation that in this life, you are very free to steal but you are not very free from the CONSEQUENCES of stealing. De thief de go, .. your cup go soon full. Bloody foooolz
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
This what we are suffering now. Our transformer Cable was stolen since last week and we have been in darkness since then. This is exactly what I wish for the thieves that stole our cable one day... they will die like this too.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by FILEBE(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again

What an excuse? Hardship isn't an excuse for this boss. What if he sleeps with prostitute with all the money he get? Some conductors would hustle all day and blow it all on drugs and women. Is that hardship?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:
All this nonsense is caused by hardship in the country...Buhari did it before and he's doing it again
That guy resemble people wey shout change and 4+4,
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by slimmoney(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
30k per meter
delzbaba:
please how much is a yard of this cable worth?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Tapout(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na plier this guy been wan use cut Armoured cable?
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by gazza07(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Don't forget the gullible ones that voted him, twice! They're conspirators of this evil. Don't forget to always them out
dudusky007:
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by AmazingELixir: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
kiss

Nobody should disturb him.....he is praying.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by BigBizzy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
A perfect example of rest in peace
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by ogabs20(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:
This happened beside my office at Surulere, Lagos.

It was gathered that unscrupulous elements stole the transformer cable about a week ago and the Electric Distribution Company came around yesterday to replace the stolen cable.
The suspected thieves thought the cable had not been connected yet and came back last night to purloin the newly replaced cable before one of them was made to “bend the knee” while others fled.

The deceased family came around to mourn the butt-raising body and later left for the fear of armed forces harassment.

I’m sorry I still feel no compassion.

At first, I wasn’t able to snap an explicit picture from my phone because the crime scene had already been taped but fortunately I received this picture from someone around who was there early enough to gain close access to the body for a perfect shot.
So you work at Abebe village road?
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Charly68: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Look at the stupid vandal..died like an animal so sad that be killed himself this way and went to hell

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Revolva(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Today in d bus a driver said this story this morning in around that Babs animashaun area I guess of surulere
The guy don kpai hahah
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by tiffanyfan(f): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
delzbaba:
please how much is a yard of this cable worth?

The same same has been happening in my area at Ikotun, about four has been stolen so far. The cable they are stealing is not up to a yard and its said to be about 500k...its the small thick cable that takes light from the transfor to the high tention
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by delzbaba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
slimmoney:
30k per meter
chai !!!
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Omoluabiii(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shei you no go hear word ni?
Your penis don fry now.....
Why him cum face ground like this?
This death bad o, na facing down yadsh up mode be this one oo. grin
grin
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by tiffanyfan(f): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
slimmoney:
30k per meter

The cables they are stealing is not up to a yard and its almost 500k
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Commentor: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHY HAS THIS BECOME TOO RAMPANT.NEPA SHOULD DO SOMETHIN. undecided

They did.

They provided power that killed him.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
dudusky007:

So na hardship make him go steal cable abi? Nigerians and their lame excuses.......why you no go dey steal , because of hardship?
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by izubext007: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
May Allah forgive his short coming, he died praying
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by sureinfo: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Casted, rip to him. Meanwhile, that TECNO spark camera clear sha
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Bfss: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Really
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
azikiweironsi:

In as much l dislike this regime, the stealing of electrical cables has been going on in Nigeria for ages. You forgot the time mercury was been stolen from transformers while so many transformers were damaged because of a small mercury. Was it during Buhari ? What about cutting away the road barricades using them for making aluminium spoons and pots ? Was that period also Buhari ? Oga, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Unfortunately this one time is up.

Mercury should be early 80s to early 90s. All the transformers in Lagos were almost vandalized by students looking for Mercury to make big money. All the bridges built by Julius Berger have Aluminum of the highest quality as protection support. Boys cut off everything. Now, no construction firm can use high quality Aluminum or even low quality again.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
All these Igbo boys no dey hear word.
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Zorn: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
delzbaba:
I've seen countless boys die like this, i just wanted to know if its worth the risk this people take.,,is it worth dying for?
that cable is expensive it's about #48k per/m 150mmx4
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by saintobing: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
rest in hell thief
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by delzbaba(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Zorn:
that cable is expensive it's about #48k per/m 150mmx4
no wonder
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
I NO FIT LAFF.

Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I am not a fan of this present gov administration but how did Buhari force him to come back to steal the replacement cable that he stole just a week ago?
I don’t usually quote these kinda comments but nigga you can do better!
Wetin vex me pass na slippers wet in wear dey go touch live cable
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Zorn: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
delzbaba:
no wonder
you might have been wondering why people risk so much for just cable grin, not like it's worth the risk though but full length to step from high tension to transformer is about #300k
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
The cable give am doggy ni grin
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by Afor321: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good for him. Why would you be vandalising cable thereby keeping the whole community in black out.
And u took this risk just because of a cable that is not even up to 10m?
Re: Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) by slimmoney(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
currently in my area, we've not had light for over a week, because our transformer cables were also vandalized, Aedc is not ready to fix it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.