Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos (3722 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / "Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Closed The Door? (Video)
https://newsblenda.com/lifestyle-news/romance/what-do-you-think-this-dispatch-rider-saw-in-this-ladys-room-that-made-him-closed-the-door-video/

Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by donbachi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
She go done pull a jezebel on him.
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Psady(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tell us now, the picture not self explanatory.
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by 2rez: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
donbachi:
She go done pull a jezebel on him.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
cool
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by kingxsamz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Switch the roles and people won't take this as a joke.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2021
grin
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2021
He saw snake grin
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by MercyQuinn(f): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2021
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU ‼️
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU‼️
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU‼️

GET AFFORDABLE BAG OF RICE FOR JUST ₦18000

Contact +22952029032 on WhatsApp
Call +23409077436040

Limited rice stock available
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by general111(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2021
From the sound of her voice, she was naked and masturbating.
That was why he ran away.
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2021
I think you are right
general111:
From the sound of her voice, she was naked and masturbating.
That was why he ran away.
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2021
How would I know, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by Wisdomlaw1: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Man Who Caused All The Problems That Men Are Facing Today With Women / I’m Loosing My Dick Please Help / My Boyfriend Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.