Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business (1638 Views)

Oil Combination For Profitable Bar Soap Making / How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business & Earn 200-300k Monthly / Product Details: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 4:23am On Oct 09, 2021
2014 CHEVROLET
IMPALA 2LT

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2021
2013 HYUNDAI
ELANTRA GLS; LIMITED

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
2021 HYUNDAI
KONA LIMITED

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Do business with us 100% funds security
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good quality clean cars, good bargain
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2021
2017 FORD
EXPLORER XLT
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Still searching
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by telleyway: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
What's the least amount in naira can bring in good Toyota Corolla?
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thank you. Toyota corolla is of different class. The normal, the middle and the upper class. The prices vary significantly. Let me know the one u desire.
telleyway:
What's the least amount in naira can bring in good Toyota Corolla?
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
2015 TOYOTA
COROLLA CE; S; LE

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
2020 TOYOTA
AVALON HYBRID LIMITED;

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 2:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Best cars at affordable prices
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by telleyway: 4:52am On Oct 23, 2021
forenzy:
Thank you. Toyota corolla is of different class. The normal, the middle and the upper class. The prices vary significantly. Let me know the one u desire.

Let's say the normal and the middle class
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2021
According to Nigerian custom policy, only cars less than 15 years can be imported into Nigeria. So the least is Toyota Corolla 2007, the price is about $5000( accident free), $3000( minor accident) shipping is about $2000( container) clearing is about $2000. Total $9000( accident free) in naira 5. 1 million . Total ( minor accident ) $7000 in naira 3.9 million. Pls note that most cars u see in Nigeria are accident cars but the dealers would repair and paint when it get here and you won't know but I am very straight forward and will tell you the price for both. I attach the picture here
telleyway:

1 Like

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2021
2012 corolla is ok for middle class. Non accident is about $7500, shipping and clearing about $5000 that's total $12500. In naira is about 7.2 million. Accident should be about 5 million. Thought when repaired, the accident won't be noticed. Cars are expensive now due to high dollar rate and clearing fees. I attach the picture . Thanks
telleyway:

1 Like

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by digitite: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2021
We can help you with the clearing documentation.
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by Hallenjay: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
FIND a way around it. They are damn cost and most Nigerian cannot afford ds ur offers.
Fact!
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Hallenjay:
FIND a way around it. They are damn cost and most Nigerian cannot afford ds ur offers.
Fact!

It's because of the dollar rise. You are not paying me to buy for you. My job is to direct you how to buy yourself from abroad, bid for you and you just pay me my fees which will be agreed on.

Truth be told. Most tokunbo cars in Nigeria are accident cars, or their duties is not paid at all or not paid in full.

The cars I will get for you is accident free( will only agree on accident car if you agree due to price)
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good, affordable cars
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by neutralmind: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice concept
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thank you
neutralmind:
Nice concept
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2021
2021 TOYOTA
TUNDRA SR5; 1794 EDITION

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2021
We know cars! Let us know the type of car you want, you buy yourself. All we do is help u bid on a good car. We don't take any money from you. Just pay us our fees when ur car reach Nigeria.
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2021
With us you get the best car, accident free, you know the history of your car before purchase. Your money is 100% safe because you paying for your car directly yourself. Contact us for more info
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Good car good value
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
100% funds security
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 3:31pm On Jan 25
Still looking
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by Ekwoval: 5:57pm On Jan 25
forenzy:
Hello all, I need a car importation business investor. You money is safe 100% because your capital is in your account throughout the process.
How it will work

I look for an affordable market mover fairly used vehicle in the US/Canada. I will show you, you approve if we should proceed.

I do the biding in the US/Canada while you watch the whole process. If we win the bid, You will order your bank to wire the funds through your domiciliary account for vehicle purchase, shipping and other fees( you will have to open dom account if you don't have)

You watch and track the vehicle arrive in Lagos. I will do the marketing while u are in possession of the vehicle.

Buyers will buy and you pay me my cut. I have experience in vehicle purchasing from US/Canada, Shipping and clearing. You just provide the funds we need.

If it go well and depending on how expensive the car will bring in, we will be making between 500k to 5 million every month.

Anybody can import car from abroad. The pofessionals know this which not everyone knows.
1. The type of car to bring that will be sold in a short period

2. Cars that will bring huge profits

3. Where to buy and how to buy cheap cars from abroad

4. How to market vehicles

Contact me for details. Serious inquiries only.Telegram 09037069448

How long does it take to arrive Nigeria? I can start with one to see how it goes
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 7:54pm On Jan 25
Thanks sir for your interest. Priority ocean shipping is 8 weeks max,normal 12 weeks max
Ekwoval:

How long does it take to arrive Nigeria? I can start with one to see how it goes
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 8:22pm On Jan 25
2023 Toyota camry

Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 3:21pm On Jan 26
Still seeking
Re: Investor Needed For Profitable Car Importation Business by forenzy: 9:43pm On Jan 26
100% investor funds security

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice / How To Trade Crypto With Robots 24/7 And Maximize Profit / Us Fines Uba $15 Million Dollars Over Money Laundering! Elumelu Faces Arrest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.