Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

" I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. (787 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. by ensamy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
SA babe: Sorry about that my love, hope you are on medication and try and have some rest. You don't need to be at the office and if anything happens to you, the management will replace you ASAP, so prioritize your health. I love you.

Naija babe: Get well soon honey. What about the money you promised to send to me by the end of the month. Today is 6th and nothing yet. I know you are not feeling well but what does it take to just transfer the money to my account, otherwise I don't believe you are sick if you can't just make the transfer shocked
Re: " I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. by Taywon: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol.... Wahala....
Stop dating broke girls

2 Likes

Re: " I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. by Charmingrascal(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
ensamy:
SA babe: Sorry about that my love, hope you are on medication and try and have some rest. You don't need to be at the office and if anything happens to you, the management will replace you ASAP, so prioritize your health. I love you.

Naija babe: Get well soon honey. What about the money you promised to send to me by the end of the month. Today is 6th and nothing yet. I know you are not feeling well but what does it take to just transfer the money to my account, otherwise I don't believe you are sick if you can't just make the transfer shocked

"I comment my reserve" until I see the screenshot of their messages.
Till then, I won't be fast to yab Naija babe
Re: " I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. by AlexBells(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Is like you want to die, only you Nigerian babe and SA babe, one of these babes already should be serious trouble na, even if you want to double date, why not a Nigerian babe and an Ethiopian babe, two troublesome country in one man, tell me why you no go get maleria
Re: " I Am Down With Malaria". Replies From My Nigerian And South African Babes. by sunshineV(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
na dat sickness go kill u

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. / Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage / Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.