Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Stop Feeling Entitled When U Get Laid And Paid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Feeling Entitled When U Get Laid And Paid (629 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Feeling Entitled When U Get Laid And Paid by ifinger: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Often times ladies would say he used me and dumped me? Yes sometimes some guys do that ! However , most ladies who get laid are often paid however codedly by the guy yet they don't mention the monitory part when leaking Dia wound!
Now a lady would ask for money to do her hair , pay her rents , even money is given to them after s*x act right ontop of the bed yet after several months or year they are dumped or the relationship dosent fall through they claim they were used;!
How do one dump u when u were busy enjoying the rod and getting ur need met when the going was good?
.so far you enjoyed the fk when it lasted and u enjoyed his cash and gift u have no right to claim he used and dumped u?..
I can't remember fkn a lady without any of them stylishly asking u for one favour or the other!!
That is why in my relationship I make it obvious what I want from the start so that ladies don't start forming as if it was a one sided affair's.
I use to fk the lady then, each time we had form she would make demand , although it was nothing to big for me most time but I do ask myself what is the difference between such ladies and call girls if money has to exchange hands? Yet when the relationship breaks down they feel they were used!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Feeling Entitled When U Get Laid And Paid by chatinent: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Odiegwu.

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Why Do Men Finds It Difficult To Cheat? / " So You Don't Want To Have Children" Na Big Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.