Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (633 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
This aint my real acct i had to create this for this purpose!

i had always said something that the gender *males* are callous and desperate

its over 2months now i have been drug, alcohol and smoke free!

got a call from a friend on monday said he was in kogi. This friend is getting married next month. We have bin friends since university so i kinda trust him(or i felt he could be trusted)
Re: Confused by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
So wetin come happen na? undecided
Re: Confused by tripplephi: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favour1te:

got a call from a friend on monday said he was in kogi. This friend is getting married next month. We have bin friends since university so i kinda trust him(or i felt he could be trusted)

wow, pls how did you break free from S.A.D (smoking-alchohol-drugs)... I really congratulate you.

I may not understand the meaning of your post but that sentence made me quote you just to say KEEP IT UP, DON'T LOOK BACK... its well

1 Like

Re: Confused by Smartb0y: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed So wetin come happen na? undecided
its a story obv
Re: Confused by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
I got to kogi. We met, catchdup on so many lost stories. The fact that he is gettin married is still a shocker cuz i know him to be a casanova.

the plan was to leave that same day. We went to a bar to hang with some of his friends(who he called busines partners). He asked what my poison was, told him i was sober i went for yoghurt.

When it was 3pm i started feeling extremely funny. Have you ever been on codine+cypril gold+a bit of dynamogyn(for clarity sake please does spanish ice come in drugs too?) cuz i only know it to be a spray!

i knew immediately something was wrong, iwas weak(extremly dizzy) and Hot at the same time. He noticed and asked if i wanted to start going? Told him yes.

he asked to drop me at the park, the last thing i remembered was getting into the car. Could you believe this dude actually took me to a hotel, had sex with me dont know if they took turns ie him and his friends, absconded with my phones and my atm!
Re: Confused by lilvicky68(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wetin be the suspense na??

Talk that thing abeg..
Re: Confused by debbydams(f): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favour1te:
I got to kogi. We met, catchdup on so many lost stories. The fact that he is gettin married is still a shocker cuz i know him to be a casanova.

the plan was to leave that same day. We went to a bar to hang with some of his friends(who he called busines partners). He asked what my poison was, told him i was sober i went for yoghurt.

When it was 3pm i started feeling extremely funny. Have you ever been on codine+cypril gold+a bit of dynamogyn
hmmm
Re: Confused by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Left me stranded!

men are wicked, devilish, cruel dont know the adjective i could use to qualify the gender!

but i know i will get back at him on his wedding day! If you stay around kogi please mention! I could really do with your help right now!
Re: Confused by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
tripplephi:

wow, pls how did you break free from S.A.D (smoking-alchohol-drugs)... I really congratulate you.

I may not understand the meaning of your post but that sentence made me quote you just to say KEEP IT UP, DON'T LOOK BACK... its well

was a tough thing getting over it. Intensive care! I was mad cuz i was close to loosing my mind

1 Like

Re: Confused by Nemesis0147(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Haba
Some people are evil!
Re: Confused by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
What a disappointing story!! I thought you guys will do it at the end. And the suspense was not it
Re: Confused by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fear men sad sad

Re: Confused by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favour1te:

Ur story is incomplete. So, what happened?
Re: Confused by Truvelisback(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Fear men sad sad
There is more to the story. Where they dating? Or in a serious relationship? How did she join them drinking? How did She meet him?
Re: Confused by Ahmback(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
This story dey somehow
Re: Confused by tripplephi: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favour1te:

was a tough thing getting over it. Intensive care! I was mad cuz i was close to loosing my mind

You are one strong lady. Kudos.

your story is so shocking. Did you report to police? Did you post his pics online for this gross abuse and misconduct?
Re: Confused by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
There is more to the story. Where they dating? Or in a serious relationship? How did she join them drinking? How did She meet him?
Nairaland FBI cool cool grin
No mind her, she just dey summarize am grin
This kind story na so e dey be.
She no even tell us why she come kogi sef. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Young Man Cries Uncontrollably After Girlfriend Dumped Him (VIDEO) / ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) / Please Nairalander What Motivates Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.