Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

In Love With My Ex Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Ex Girlfriend (24473 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
saddler:

Dont try that rubbish

This love go soon clear for your eyes now.

Na half past one you wan marry?

Tokunbo?

Better look for a single girl and start afresh.

E be like say she don give you kpekus fuxck.

Make una leave the guy with him decision jare.. whatever he see there, na him wahala be that....besides, some after-one babes better pass some single girls wey don lash over 20 men with plenty abortions to match...
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:
Please don't mind my errors but I need help because I am really confused...

To cut the story short, I dated a girl for 2 years which her family and mine are fully aware, she's an Igbo girl and I am from Rivers State.

2018 I wanted to get married to her all of a sudden her parents refused, they started talking about tribal differences, I told them even my mum is an Igbo woman but they don't want to to listen. It got worst when the Rev. Fr said no they should not allow her marry me because they are Catholic. I felt very bad, but how will I do, I moved on with my life.

That same year they gave her out in marriage to one guy who based abroad, I congratulated her without any grudges. They got married and this year the man died but they have a son, the man has been buried but I still love her and she is willing to come back to me, infact as it stands we are more than lovers.

But I am giving her space so that she will mourn her husband very well and I don't want people to feel I prayed for the man to die so that I can take her back, because she said nothing will stop her this time. My problem now is should I let her go or marry her because I love her so much 100%?

Her parents did not like you/she was not able to convince them while she was still fresh and single.

Have you changed your state of origin or it no longer matters because she is now a widow with a kid?

Bros, have a bit of self respect and know when to walk away.

Before some posters get into a fit, a divorced/widowed person (male or female) is second hand in the market of marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by zakkxx: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
I don’t want to call u a fool ooo!! When she was fresh she and the family reject you now u want go enter!! Many single girls in church are going to Shiloh begging God to send somebody like you!!but u want to become the president of simping!!! If I slap u your head go straight!!

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Cruziero75: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine that kind thing nah!

KingRex1:
You're taking away the fact that you were discarded the first time. What happens if another guy from the abroad wants her hand in marriage again?
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Yoighaman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

To cut the story short, I dated a girl for 2 years which her family and mine are fully aware, she's an Igbo girl and I am from Rivers State.

2018 I wanted to get married to her all of a sudden her parents refused, they started talking about tribal differences, I told them even my mum is an Igbo woman but they don't want to to listen. It got worst when the Rev. Fr said no they should not allow her marry me because they are Catholic. I felt very bad, but how will I do, I moved on with my life.

That same year they gave her out in marriage to one guy who based abroad, I congratulated her without any grudges. They got married and this year the man died but they have a son, the man has been buried but I still love her and she is willing to come back to me, infact as it stands we are more than lovers.

But I am giving her space so that she will mourn her husband very well and I don't want people to feel I prayed for the man to die so that I can take her back, because she said nothing will stop her this time. My problem now is should I let her go or marry her because I love her so much 100%?

She used her parents as an excuse to not get married to you, it was not their decision, she made that decision herself because she wanted to travel abroad with the other guy who was doing better than you. Know this, know peace and have sense.

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Yoighaman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
@DSkillful

The girl, her parents and Reverend played a fast one on you. You are in love with her till god's kingdom come, but that love is only in your head; if you know, you know.

If you were Bill Gates, Otedola, Elon Musk, or Ned Nwoko, do you think the girl and her parents would have disapproved of your marriage with her? The answer is NO. Even if the Reverend disapproved, she and her parents would have ignored him. In fact, she would have married you regardless of what her parents thought. The religious and tribal differences brought up by the parents were just excuses used by the girl and her parents, conniving together, to marry the highest bidder.

Think about it, the parents were aware of your relationship with her and how serious it was, why didn't they bring up the religious and tribal differences initially? That's because these were never problems and the parents were okay with you. But as soon as a higher bidder came along, you were no longer needed and excuses then had to be made to dump you. Believe me, the girl and her parents were in on it.

Now after discarding you like an expandable utility, you ex is back as a widowed single mom of one with her tokunbo pùssy and you are thinking of accepting her back? Something is seriously wrong with your IQ level.

EDIT: I know you have already made up your mind, since you think both of you are more than lovers (an illusion which exists only in your head). You are probably just looking for people that will validate the decision you have already made in your mind.

Gbam!

Well said.

Thread closed, no more comments lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
sharone21:

Very correct...This is nature's way of amending things.....Also, it is blessing in disguise....Joseph went to Egypt because of his jealous brothers, but that was God's way of free visa entry into Egypt for Joseph.... Maybe Op has been very prayerful....He is getting a total/full package this time around: Wife, travel, maybe some inheritance( lol) but, PLEASE Op, be a Great father to that little fatherless boy and see how God will step u up the more sweatlessly

Yes, you gave him a good advice

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
after she don become tokunbo abi?? Person wey op suppose don forget teytey

Taloni Awon obi weyrey

The tokunbo the better
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Gee64: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Find out what killed her husband first before you go take prick carry sickness wen nor be your own.
Look at the spiritual side too.
But wait oh...she would have a plus on her side marrying you but you would have a minus on your own side marrying her. Would you rather play a 0-1 game as a home win when you already know the outcome? Well, don't let toto rule your sense of making right choices. There are so many birds in the ocean as there are many fishes in the sky...this is now how you reason..downside up! She don take toto charm you.
SHINE YA EYES!
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by iguita: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
I no wan respond to yhis reply because e long, but I have to. Your head get oil. I just dey laugh your dialogue

chatinent:

Back to you sha, let me tell you a story about Nigeria.

Goodluck Jonathan was the Vice when Yar'Adua was the president. Yar'Adua passed away. And by virtue of the death, the constitution allows the Vice to become the President.

In another news, Goodluck was seen shedding tears and said he wished Yar'Adua hadn't died...*Some text missing*

My network is poor. Sb may finish the story.

Discussion continues..

Anything wey you wan do, tuale! Nothing we go talk go change you.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
By now, shey you know say you suppose de thank your God normally.
Well... make we de read de go.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
frozen70:

The tokunbo the better
Ehenn, tokunbo with garbage abi??

Okare
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

In his place, let another man take.

She is single death seperated her from that man..If you really love her and she reciprocates the love, go ahead..

Many parents have placed their kids on the wrong path for selfish interest....The girl child is always a victim of such selfish manipulations by greedy gold digging/ tribalistic/religious fanatic parents... lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Godwin25king: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
You lied when you said you moved on.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by AYNL: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Abi bawo!?
bo se je niyen

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by cedricksly: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dskillful:

the road u dey try take leads no where.... Kill that matter and move on...... Make she find another man but not you.... When you go ahead u go regret am. End of story
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by temi1290: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
All of you advising op are just wasting time,lover boys don't take advises, they are just looking to validate the decision they've already taken.Have some self dignity op.
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by emmyN(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
frozen70:

This time around, her parents will give you 100% approval to marry her

Keep in touch with her

But give her time to mourn her husband and find out how long is the period of mourning, I think is one year

Meanwhile, don't leave her at this period, be there for her as she will fight anyone that wants to spoil this second journey of your love for her
[/s]
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by emmyN(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thanks to you all for advising the OP. He has seen your contributions and decided he is going to do what was in his mind anyways.

So much for a dumbfuck who is 100% in love angry
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Roseey0(f): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2021
If she didn't fight to be with you before, what makes you think she will stay with you this time.

I am not against emotional support. Provide that from a distant. Move on....

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Poleski: 3:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Dskillful:

I know you love her but does she love you? If she did she would've fought hard to be with you, but she chose the abroad guy.

The guy has died, she's now all over you. You were her second choice, whom she hoped to fall back on if things didn't go well. She now has a child but no husband, and it's a bit hard for a widow with a kid to remarry in Nigeria. So she feels now is the time for you to play your role.

Mark my word, her parents won't complain now if you want to marry her because the guy (probably richer than you) they wanted is dead. So they would rather want her to be with you than become unremarried. Not a good way for you to marry.

My advice: Don't marry her! She ONLY wants you now because she's desperate to have a new husband. There are great women out there who are ready to love and make you their first choice.

Believe me, slightly similar thing happened to me. My girl loved me so much that she told, her father (who wasn't having it) that if she is not allowed to marry me (her first love), that she would run away with me and get married without their consent.

On hearing this her father was forced to change his mind because of the love he had for her lovely daughter. My wife and I have been happily married for more than 10yrs with lovely kids. Unfortunately, her parents passed away years ago in a fatal car accident.

Good luck mate!
Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by daylay7(m): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Na savage u be. Funny guy. lol
chatinent:

Ikwerre?

Ok?

I understand how this feels. What I don't understand is do we blame the parents who suggested who she should marry or she who decided to marry the “abroad” person? Why I am saying this is because 99.8 percent of Naija babes cannot use ear and hear anything abroad.
Let's continue reading your story sha.

That's the feeling, man.

Tah! Who you dey deceive?

What?!! My condolences.

Make I no talk, let's hear you finish...

You mean you didn't even let her mourn him?
Is that so?

Ok. Ok. Next? Have you thought of her son in all these rancho-krishna drama?

Make I no spoil show. Carry on.

I won't mince words with you. undecided

I know death is inevitable...but I am wondering sth, shey she has another parents? No bi the same parents? Where these morale come from?

Abi are we just blaming innocent parents?

Una dey yarn when the husby dey alive? Cos I can't believe it was when you sent your consolation that this new relationship began. Shey you mah dey plan relocate go live with am for the husband house abroad?
Make I mind my business...

Goodluck Jonathan was the Vice when Yar'Adua was the president. Yar'Adua passed away. And by virtue of the death, the constitution allows the Vice to become the President.

In another news, Goodluck was seen shedding tears and said he wished Yar'Adua hadn't died...*Some text missing*

Discussion continues..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:

Ikwerre?

Ok?

I understand how this feels. What I don't understand is do we blame the parents who suggested who she should marry or she who decided to marry the “abroad” person? Why I am saying this is because 99.8 percent of Naija babes cannot use ear and hear anything abroad.
Let's continue reading your story sha.

That's the feeling, man.

Tah! Who you dey deceive?

What?!! My condolences.

Make I no talk, let's hear you finish...

You mean you didn't even let her mourn him?
Is that so?

Ok. Ok. Next? Have you thought of her son in all these rancho-krishna drama?

Make I no spoil show. Carry on.

I won't mince words with you. undecided

I know death is inevitable...but I am wondering sth, shey she has another parents? No bi the same parents? Where these morale come from?

Abi are we just blaming innocent parents?

Una dey yarn when the husby dey alive? Cos I can't believe it was when you sent your consolation that this new relationship began. Shey you mah dey plan relocate go live with am for the husband house abroad?
Make I mind my business...

Discussion continues..

2nd nominee for comment of the year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by titiakins: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dskillful:

C'mon
don't be a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Couple Appreciate Nairalanders For Their Prayers After Successful Wedding / Which Would You Prefer? / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.