Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? (295 Views)

The Helper You Need To Change The World / Why Hasn't Any Nigerian Pastor Healed A Covid19 Patient? / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? by NiceMen: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
With reference to this thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/6787206/1-years-old-witch by Handsomejok, I am creating this thread to ask one question.

We all know the story of hope that made headlines on Nairaland and other social media channels some years ago.

The pastor told his parents that he is a witch and therefore, the parents abandoned him to die but luckily, a fully tattooed woman, whom many of our church goers in Nigeria will label as "sinner" came to his rescue, gave him a new life and transformed his health.

They a picture is worth a thousand words and therefore, I will let pictures do the talking below. But before then, why hasn't the child bewitch the people that rescued him?

Please, why hasn't the boy rescued in this case bewitched the people that rescued him? We need answers from our Nigerian Christians. This nonsense has being done to innocent kids has endangered lives beyond repair.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? by NiceMen: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
It is very annoying to see what some jobless redundant pastors who only chose pastor as a career after being jobless as means to escape hunger, label children as witch. It is annoying...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? by Mleeperbother: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
NiceMen:
With reference to this thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/6787206/1-years-old-witch by Handsomejok, I am creating this thread to ask one question.

We all know the story of hope that made headlines on Nairaland and other social media channels some years ago.

The pastor told his parents that he is a witch and therefore, the parents abandoned him to die but luckily, a fully tattooed woman, whom many of our church goers in Nigeria will label as "sinner" came to his rescue, gave him a new life and transformed his health.

They a picture is worth a thousand words and therefore, I will let pictures do the talking below. But before then, why hasn't the child bewitch the people that rescued him?

Please, why hasn't the boy rescued in this case bewitched the people that rescued him? We need answers from our Nigerian Christians. This nonsense has being done to innocent kids has endangered lives beyond repair.

Bewitched in what sense?
Although I don't believe in witchcraft, how would you know she has not been bewitched?
Re: Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mleeperbother:

Bewitched what sense?
Although I don't believe in witchcraft, how would you know she has not been bewitched?
Interesting! undecided
Re: Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? by NiceMen: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mleeperbother:

Bewitched in what sense?
The woman is living her life peacefully... Hope has grown even bigger than what you see in the image above. They are still taking in more kids and the woman won one the highest awards in her country...

I think you do believe in witchcraft for you to ask your question the way you did. Maybe you just don't realize it yet.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Hope Bewitched His Helper? by NiceMen: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! undecided
as in eh...

(1) (Reply)

The Elevation Church Denies Investing In Imagine Global / CLERGY'S BIRTHDAY: As Christ Church Celebrates Its Vicar, Hon Obinna Nwaka Lauds / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.