Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42938 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2021
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Your pastor is the witch.

You are a wizard too if you cannot surmount any shortcomings in your life but attribute it to withcraft!

Me just pity the poor child, and wife for having sb like you.

Prophet go use you build duplex.

859 Likes 61 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Foodqueen(f): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Better go to the hospital to be diagnosed and double your Hussle.

Be disturbing yourself and the innocent little girl.

408 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
You're completely useless

483 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch
[/s]

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?

427 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.

725 Likes 60 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Xixtie(f): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Africa and the idiotic plus backward lots it has as citizens.
Shame on the fact that you can read and write.
You are a perfect disgrace to literacy and a complete fool.

299 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TearNinja001: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Go to the hospital and check yourself undecided undecided

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:
Your pastor is the witch.

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?

None of the above

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.

Thank you for the suggestion I will take her tomorrow morning

10 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Shame, shame, shame on you.

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Freestainworld(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Both you and your pastors are bunch of witches, infact you are a bloodsucker who is only afraid of the law because you know if you harm the child they will come after you, better grow up and stop accusing an innocent child for your misfortunes.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Poor child.

Daddy is mad and mummy is nowhere to be found.

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Your wife no get family? Take her to them, and if that fails, take her to motherless home.

Handsomejok:

10 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

You don't deserve her.
You don't qualify to be called a father.

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Good! Don't forget to tell them you're mentally dead, hence your reason for bringing the girl to them.

Handsomejok:

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Poor child.

Daddy is mad and mummy is nowhere to be found.
In his previous thread he accused his wife of being a witch, chased her out and didn't allow her to take their baby. One can only imagine what he put the poor woman through. Now he's accusing the baby of being a witch. Na to blame everyone but himself for his problems, even a baby. Dude is an unrepentant mental case.

https://www.nairaland.com/5705389/think-wife-witch

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Three witches plus you, four.

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

You don't deserve her.
You don't qualify to be called a father.

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by lilvicky68(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
So the pastors can't deliver her from witchcraft??
How can a child of 1year6months perform withchcraft..

Did you catch her flying in the night or what??

Your role as a father isn't only to reproduce but to take charge and also pray for your family instead of jumping from one church to another..

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by tchidi066(f): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Many are mad but few are roaming angry

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
If you continue like this you will end up having regrets.

Stand up,be a man and take charge of your life.

The poor child doesn't deserve this..

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Mrsoft3(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch

A grown up man like you still being deceived. You blame anything for your current limitations including an innocent baby girl,who didn't choose to come to this world. But you made a choice to bring her and now you claim she is the reason you are not doing well.

I don't really blame you I blame the evil people under the guise of Christianity. They will pay for everything they are doing.

I wish I can collect the baby from you, but please abeg go drop the baby for motherless babies home.. and lets hope you get better.

The damage ignorance has caused is far beyond any imagination.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
When they tell people to TAKE TIME before choosing a spouse, they will not listen. It is too late for you to accuse your family, you made your choice, your child remains your child. I just saw the thread you opened last year and the calamity that engulfed your life after you got married. I do not know if your wife/child is a witch or not, but I want you to know that if the church you visited is a true church, they should have been able to pray and set your baby free. Deliverance is possible. Save the child and continue to cater for her, keep your baby.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Mrsoft3:

A grown up man like you still being deceived. You blame anything for your current limitations including an innocent baby girl,who didn't choose to come to this world. But you made a choice to bring her and now you claim she is the reason you are not doing well.

I don't really blame you I blame the evil people under the guise of Christianity. They will pay for everything they are doing.

I wish I can collect the baby from you, but please abeg go drop the baby for motherless babies home.. and lets hope you get better.

The damage ignorance has caused is far beyond any imagination.

Thanks I will take her to motherless home tomorrow morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Franzinni: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Op is a troll... He needs clout, you can't find the mother's adress so she doesn't have family Abi? Or did you pick her from the Bush?

Before you start to wine us for here with emotional rubbish ...

You still dey learn work... go and edit your story to cover this hole I just pointed out to you .. Before e reach front page.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by frozen70(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Take her to your parent in laws drop her there collect their account number written on the paper and send whatever you think can sustain that child for the time being

Don't ever give them cash by hand

Witches and Ogbanjes always wants their daughters to inherit their mystic bad powers

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kondomatic(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I just want you to know that you're a fool.

You can report me to mods if you like, I don't care.

A mod with brain will know that telling a fool that he's is a fool is not an insult.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2021
frozen70:

Take her to your parent in laws drop her there collect their account number written on the paper and send whatever you think can sustain that child for the time being

Don't ever give them cash by hand

Witches and Ogbanjes always wants their daughters to inherit their mystic bad powers

This is a joke, right?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kajaard: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

How local can you be? Everybody is a witch to you. You are supposed to be living in the village.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AutoChick4U(f): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

So why can't they deliver her? Don't fall prey to fake pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.