Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (25685 Views)

Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
toobusy:
How many of the people from ebonyi state or
the Eastern part of Nigeria still see these people as there leader?......I guess absolutely none,who then is the slowpoke speaking for?

Igboid and co
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by cazchi: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
�� what is this trash? That’s like saying London citizens are marginalized by the English, or Lagosians are marginalised by the Yoruba.

This desperate fulanis are ridiculous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ekealterego: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Not really.

Other parts of Nigeria have blackmailed the Igbo enough with Biafra.
It has become logical that the only way we can get Biafra politically is by dropping/denying Biafra.
It is a paradox.

Umahi is in order. He is telling Igbophobic peeps like yourself exactly what you want to hear.
It's not a bad strategy.

Let him and Igbo elites who believe in Political solution to BIAFRA bring their A game, let IPOB bring their A game too.

Both are not actually mutually exclusive.
The irony is that, if you research well amongst them and in their groups, there is no one more obsessed about Biafra than Ebonyi people... You know what is even more alarming, even those that some groups like Ezzas consider "strangers" like the Orring (Effium) people are more obsessed about it, from Ezza-Effium to Igbo Imabana in Cross-River. state.

I guess some of these outsiders too think too hard about the "Ebonyi inferiority tag''... because they are sourcing for any iota of information they can use to cause further division, they believe that this strategy will work.... I watch your best friend Juliusmawhatever tried this strategy for years to no avail... The Ebonyi jokes are just light-hearted sibling banter...this doesn't mean every Igbo doesn't love them to death.... and this tag does not even extend to all, because Afikpo people for instance can stand their own against any Igbo group.

Despite the economic or educational disadvantage they had faced in the past, they are gradually doing better than most state in other geographic zone and definitely better than ALL the northern states... They have faired better than Oyo, Osun and Ondo state for instance in WAEC, JAMB and STEM courses.

Like every igbo group, those guys are obsessive hard workers, however, strong legitimate hustlers...

People who think they can use the Ebonyi agenda as a tool for division are wasting their time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Igboid: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

The irony is that, if you research well amongst them and in their groups, there is no one more obsessed about Biafra than Ebonyi people... You know what is even more alarming, even those that some groups like Ezzas consider "strangers" like the Orring (Effium) people are more obsessed about it, from Ezza-Effium to Igbo Imabana in Cross-River. state.

I guess some of these outsiders too think too hard about the "Ebonyi inferiority tag''... because they are sourcing for any iota of information they can use to cause further division, they believe that this strategy will work.... I watch your best friend Juliusmawhatever tried this strategy for years to no avail... The Ebonyi jokes are just light-hearted sibling banter...this doesn't mean every Igbo doesn't love them to death.... and this tag does not even extend to all, because Afikpo people for instance can stand their own against any Igbo group.

Despite the economic or educational disadvantage they had faced in the past, they are gradually doing better than most state in other geographic zone and definitely better than ALL the northern states... They have faired better than Oyo, Osun and Ondo state for instance in WAEC, JAMB and STEM courses.

Like every igbo group, those guys are obsessive hard workers, however, strong legitimate hustlers...

People who think they can use the Ebonyi agenda as a tool for division are wasting their time.

Ebonyi people are the most patriotic people to Igbo cause among all Igbo clans .
You don't even need to tell me that, I schooled at Ebonyi state.

The people are strongly pro Biafra. Not even Umahi threat could stop them from observing the Biafran heroes day.

If there is an Igbo clan you can trust to selflessly sacrifice for Igbo cause, it would be those our Ikwo, Izzi, Ezza and Ngbo brothers.

Yes. Some stupid Igbos especially those of us from Anambra and Imo and Abia have in the past tried to banter them because we felt they were a little too laid back and backwards.
But Ebonyi people have taken up the challenge and have levelled up rapidly in all aspects of human development.

Their humble and loyal nature meant that many Anambra and Imo traders took them as "boyis" and today many of them have all become established in their line of businesses.
These new brand of Ebonyi successful business men are the ones now funding the education of their siblings back home, creating a ripple effect.

Igbo bu ofu. No Ebonyi man will ever deny his Igbo identity, they are proudly Igbo and wear it as a badge of honor.
Was it not just a few years ago that Chief Igariwey took Ebonyi turn of presidency of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo?

Any one thinking there is a rift between Igbo clans in Ebonyi and the rest of Igbo clans in SE to exploit is living in a fool's paradise.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Belleful: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Umahi said the truth. Me that is from Delta State already knew of it long ago. D few Igbo friends I have here at ughelli, once we are discussing n I mentioned ebonyi state, they will just start calling them outcast. They even classified all igbo people selling gala on d Rd to be from ebonyi state n distaste them that, that is d only work they know how to do.

13 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
truth coming out small small..... though, i knew it, ebonyians are always been marginalised by igbos....
ebonyians were forced into igbo but now they have waked up....
You no get sense at all
Are you from Ebonyi? Must you display your stupidity on every thread

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Teerach: 3:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Divided set of humans.
See them in the first page already fighting themselves just because Umahi push their mumu button.
How do they intend to achieve their Biafra if they can't even agree online? Lol.
I was even thinking it's Imo and Ebonyi that are second class Igbos. Now I've also learnt that Nsukka follow. Wow. I'll keep that in mind when next time I hear Pem about their Biafra dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by onumadu: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Umahi's latest rant demonstrates the typical inappropriate behavior (often motivated by narcissism) for which current Igbo governors win the title for the worst governors to ever preside over Igbo territories.

These governors are ready to say or do ANYTHING to please their Fulani masters who celebrate any division they see in the East.
At such demonstration of division, their Fulani puppet masters chuckle wryly, seeping their "kunu". sad
Umahi has been doing literally everything to destroy the cohesion of Igboland. This is his latest act.
It is not by accident that since he has been the Chairman of South East governors Forum, the forum died and is only a shell of its former self.

I have not yet taken a firm position on the election sit-at-home yet, but these governors are far worse than any administrator that the Buhari regime can impose in case of election boycott. For an imposed admin, at least you know you are dealing directly with an imposed occupier, rather than a so called "democratically elected" governor. The admin's excesses may even help us unite, which is the most important thing for us at this stage of our political development.
This man is doing everything within his powers to destroy Igbo unity and cohesion, making it easier for Fulani to take over our land.

Umunne m, sinu ekwensu Umahi mba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 4:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Dede Umahi ihere megbuo gi ebe ahu ��.
Igbo bu ofu obara, there is nothing like marginalization in Igboland.
Anyi bu ofu nne na nna.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by InHeaven(m): 4:37am On Oct 07, 2021
I've stayed and relate with Eboyans, truth be told, they're different from Igbo in character. They're cool and friendly to be with.

You see those Anambrarian, they're very PROUD. You'll even observe that trait from here.
That's why I doubt Juliusmalema /Melezenawi is from Anambra cos he's different

Enugu People, devil in disguise. Very wicked.

Had a friend from IMO STATE, he's cool but womanize alot

I've related and still relating with those State indigene so it isn't fabrication.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Graysons: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2021
gomojam:
Where is Igboid and ofoigbo? Come and see your beloved Umahi denying Biafula. Your politically sophiticated governor grin
You beat me to this grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by SpatialKing(m): 4:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Former Minister of Health
Former SGF
All from Ebonyi state
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by exposition: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Nsukkacursed:
Nsukka and ebonyi people are inferior 3rd class igbos
interesting!
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by AmuEbule: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2021
camri:

https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/

They are slowly coming out to confess why they conspired with the zoo losers to kidnap Nnamdi Kanu. Well, the great Akanu Ibiam came from where? Ebonyi State. Next, this loser will either tell us that his account was hacked or he will tell us that he misspoke cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by SeyiDominion: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2021
THIS IS SERIOUS!

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2021
camri:

https://gazettengr.com/ebonyi-people-marginalised-by-igbos-well-never-be-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/

Just join APC and ur sense of reasoning will be taking away from u. I have alot of friends from Ebonyi agitating for biafra. Even me an Edo man will be part of biafra when it comes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by exposition: 4:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Anambra is a useless worthless and cursed igala people infested with terrorists cheesy
interesting!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Sergio101(m): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Adaka, I have noticed sometime about you. You can never be happy until you insult Igbos on Nairaland at least once a day. Are you happy now? After insulting Igbos, are Ijaws still not below Igbos in Nigeria? Please answer these questions honestly.

Nice observation bro.
There are many others.
It's just their trade mark.
Notice all the people that are happy with the news and support umahi........... If you check their previous posts, you will notice they feed on anti-igbo

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by noegenesis(m): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
Umahi has made the most honest truth,Nsukka too is marginalised by igbos and will never be part of Biafra.
Only the useless cursed and worthless terrorist infested Anambra state is rooting for the kind stupid Biafra when we know how worse they are compared to an Hausa person.

An Hausa or Yoruba will treat you far better than a fellow igbo will treat you. Biafra is already a cursed state before it started.

If you're from Nsukka or Ebonyi and you're dying for Biafra then you died for nothing.

Nonsense and Peter Obi's loot shocked

If you crucify a man that did nothing, your future is mortgaged to him.
Write this in your diary.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by exposition: 5:11am On Oct 07, 2021
I used to think what was left to actualize Biafra was the complete annexation of the south south States via nairaland
So the house is still divided like this?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Masterito(m): 5:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Forced? Even if you hate IBOs so much, atleast find and use the right words.
AdakaBoro8:
truth coming out small small..... though, i knew it, ebonyians are always been marginalised by igbos....
ebonyians were forced into igbo but now they have waked up....

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by mrkings84(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Sincerely speaking, even as a nn Igbo, when u see these guys from Ebonyi, u wonder if they are really Igbos or they are northerns....cos many of them have these hausa marks on their faces and behave like abokis

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Dhury: 5:29am On Oct 07, 2021
If you dare him go ask Ebonyi people living in the 4 eastern states the high level of discrimination they are facing with ebo is unimaginable.ebo call them name's like. :aba,nya Abakaliki. There's almost no much different between aboki man (hausa) and nya Abakaliki in Igbo land some nyamiri love hausa than aba people. but you will see some gullible among aba people are chasing biafra !! I pity you in advance Ebonyi people if biafra is succeed you will remember Nigeria as your paradise.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Odingo1: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Who take these Fulanize Igbo politicians serious in South East

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by vicfajeze: 5:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
Umahi has made the most honest truth,Nsukka too is marginalised by igbos and will never be part of Biafra.
Only the useless cursed and worthless terrorist infested Anambra state is rooting for the kind stupid Biafra when we know how worse they are compared to an Hausa person.

An Hausa or Yoruba will treat you far better than a fellow igbo will treat you. Biafra is already a cursed state before it started.

If you're from Nsukka or Ebonyi and you're dying for Biafra then you died for nothing.

are you truly an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by vickyoluchi: 5:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Some of this our political leaders are taking tramadol

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Joeless1000: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

How is Nsukka is been marginalised in igbo land? Is Nsukka a state?
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Onepeople: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Anambra is a useless worthless and cursed igala people infested with terrorists cheesy
you see how you guy's abuse the igbos without knowing, that guy is not an igboman, but a yurobaman using that moniker to create division among the igbos ,go to his comment section and clear your doubts.oga how is igbo marginalising the ebonyi people? I am from abia state, ogbonnaya onu was our first governor and he is from ebonyi state. Oga what is it that igbos are sharing that ebonyi people are being denied, ebonyi man was the first state to produce the secretary to federal government, by Pius Ayim ,Umahi should not confused you with his political interest.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / Kogi APC Governorship Ticket: Screening Committee Knocks Out Jibril, Irukera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.