Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (25299 Views)

Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by LegendHero(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
your Imaginery Muslim in Ebonyi..

There's no place for Islam in Igboland...

You are just validating Umahi assertions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by kollinzgee(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
So in other words ebonyi is not Igbo,i doubt if umahi said all this trust the media at your own peril,how come abakaliki observes the sit-at-home.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
I served in Ebonyi state, I know how other ibos think low of Ebonyians. They are seen as the inferior ibos

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Emergingnation(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
LegendHero:

You are just validating Umahi assertions.
Thank GOD for Umahi Confirmation of Biafra actualization with that statement...

7 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by ActuaRise696969: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is very shameful if true.

I know an average Igbo know how to look down on other tribes they considered poorer than them. I had no idea they look down on their own fellow Igbos.

I heard them call people Ofema.nnu, nwa wawa etc.

13 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by kollinzgee(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
'At last him gree say Biafra na possiblity

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by funkybroyouknow: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Umahi is making things up, who is discriminating and making accusations against ebonyians, which people are killing ebonyians?

this man is becoming more of a sellout by the day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ruggman: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Ikpunwanyianamb post=106509367]Umahi has made the most honest truth,Nsukka too is marginalised by igbos and will never be part of Biafra.
Only the useless cursed and worthless terrorist infested Anambra state is rooting for the kind stupid Biafra when we know how worse they are compared to an Hausa person.

An Hausa or Yoruba will treat you far better than a fellow igbo will treat you. Biafra is already a cursed state before it started.

If you're from Nsukka or Ebonyi and you're dying for Biafra then you died for nothing.

Nonsense and Peter Obi's loot shocked
[/quote

You are the cursed one, leave peter Obi alone and face your problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ikpunwanyianamb: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
This is very shameful if true.

I know an average Igbo know how to look down on other tribes they considered poorer than them. I had no idea they look down on their own fellow Igbos.

I heard them call people Ofema.nnu, nwa wawa etc.
Even within states , I'm from Nnewi in Anambra and we also look down on fellows from same Anambra such as ozubulu, Ihiala and the rest angry

17 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Emilokoiyawon: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
truth coming out small small..... though, i knew it, ebonyians are always been marginalised by igbos....ebonyians were forced into igbo but now they have waked up....

Adaka, I have noticed sometime about you. You can never be happy until you insult Igbos on Nairaland at least once a day. Are you happy now? After insulting Igbos, are Ijaws still not below Igbos in Nigeria? Please answer these questions honestly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Emilokoiyawon: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
very very good, including Nsukka , Nsukka is marginalised by igbos and will never be part of the stupid Biafra

And when did you become Igbo? Be honest. The last I checked, you were from Kafanchan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by paramakina202: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOl ! There's no place for headslammers in South East..

grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Gotze1: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
LegendHero:
Chai a revelation by Umahi.

If I’m not sure of anything, I know the Igbo Muslims in Ebonyi are marginalized by the Igbo Catholics.

Hahahahah, it is what we have been saying all these years bro

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by paramakina202: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

It has become destructive from all indications

Gbam.

From generation to generation scammers now uses the name of Biafra to kill Igbos and destroyed every aspect of development we have achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
wait a minute....isnt ebonyi part of south east....??
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
Umahi has made the most honest truth,Nsukka too is marginalised by igbos and will never be part of Biafra.
Only the useless cursed and worthless terrorist infested Anambra state is rooting for the kind stupid Biafra when we know how worse they are compared to an Hausa person.

An Hausa or Yoruba will treat you far better than a fellow igbo will treat you. Biafra is already a cursed state before it started.

If you're from Nsukka or Ebonyi and you're dying for Biafra then you died for nothing.

Nonsense and Peter Obi's loot shocked
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where is Igboid and ofoigbo? Come and see your beloved Umahi denying Biafula. Your politically sophiticated governor grin

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Tranquill: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
gomojam:
Where is Igboid and ofoigbo? Come and see your beloved Umahi denying Biafula. Your politically sophiticated governor grin

You expect them to comment when it's not about Ikwerre, Ijaw, Yoruba, Ogoni, Fulani etc?
I see how they just peep on the thread to read comments and then disappear lolz.

This one choke them.

10 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
SlayerForever:
Did this dwarfish fool really say this? angry

All we have to go on is the link to a nondescript website attached at the bottom of the OP! If i were to wager, i’d say he didn’t say it! It wouldn’t be the first time a Igbo person or group would deny quotes attributed to them,

Some shameless fools (who on a good day despise Igbos with passion) are seriously invested in trying to take wind out of the sails of the emancipation effort!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by ActuaRise696969: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Even within states , I'm from Nnewi in Anambra and we also look down on fellows from same Anambra such as ozubulu, Ihiala and the rest angry

I am not here to mock the Igbos, my maternal parents from both side were Igbos so I have Igbo in my DNA, but I really feel you are trying to mock them, and that is not cool.

I just do not feel it is wise for other igbos to despise the Ebonyi people. Now Ebonyi has evolved. I think we can see similar evolution at Akwa Ibom. I know Igbos used to look down of them too.

Quite amazing how different we are, yet we are all considered HUmans.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Danjikanbauchi: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vinstel:
He has joined APC now the spirit of foolishness has entered him.
just imagine a mature man dividing his people and creating room for enemies to mock him.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I am not here to mock the Igbos, my maternal parents from both side were Igbos so I have Igbo in my DNA, but I really feel you are trying to mock them, and that is not cool.

I just do not feel it is wise for other igbos to despise the Ebonyi people. Now Ebonyi has evolved. I think we can see similar evolution at Akwa Ibom. I know Igbos used to look down of them too.

Quite amazing how different we are, yet we are all considered HUmans.
I'm telling you the real fact, we discriminate among ourselves in Anambra just as ibibio discriminate and look down on Anang people, or you think I don't know Akwa ibom?

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by ActuaRise696969: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

I'm telling you the real fact, we discriminate among ourselves in Anambra just as ibibio discriminate and look down on Anang people, or you think I don't know Akwa ibom?

Wow, that is serious oh

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by JOemmy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igbos are marginalizing ebonyi people yet the same igbos made u chairman of SE governors forum mumu governor.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Igboid: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tranquill:

You expect them to comment when it's not about Ikwerre, Ijaw, Yoruba, Ogoni, Fulani etc?
I see how they just peep on the thread to read comments and then disappear lolz.

This one shock them.

Not really.

Other parts of Nigeria have blackmailed the Igbo enough with Biafra.
It has become logical that the only way we can get Biafra politically is by dropping/denying Biafra.
It is a paradox.

Umahi is in order. He is telling Igbophobic peeps like yourself exactly what you want to hear.
It's not a bad strategy.

Let him and Igbo elites who believe in Political solution to BIAFRA bring their A game, let IPOB bring their A game too.

Both are not actually mutually exclusive.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
FakeUnity:
Umahi keeps playing the Ebonyi vs Other Igbos cards for political relevance, a strategy that has lost steam.

Alhaji Umahi, Ebonyi people are rabidly pro-Biafra. Abakaliki sector proudly stood it ground during war against the fula vandals and yoruba slaves.

If you don't get that presidency that fulani has promised you, YOU ARE POLITICALLY FINISHED in Alaigbo. Shekina.
He will become a senator or minister.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by 7lives: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
FakeUnity:
Umahi keeps playing the Ebonyi vs Other Igbos cards for political relevance, a strategy that has lost steam.

Alhaji Umahi, Ebonyi people are rabidly pro-Biafra. Abakaliki sector proudly stood it ground during war against the fula vandals and yoruba slaves.

If you don't get that presidency that fulani has promised you, YOU ARE POLITICALLY FINISHED in Alaigbo. Shekina.

I have an Ebonyin friend who has been saying he is from Imo state, thank God for Umahi my guy is now bold to say he is from Ebonyin state.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by googlepikins: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Once you join APC, spirit of foolishness just enters you, why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Adaka, I have noticed sometime about you. You can never be happy until you insult Igbos on Nairaland at least once a day. Are you happy now? After insulting Igbos, are Ijaws still not below Igbos in Nigeria? Please answer these questions honestly.

And how are Ijaws below Igbos?

Why is it that ibos are doing all their possible bests to add parts of Ijaw areas or even all of Ijaw areas, into Biafra.
Have u ever heard of an Ijaw that wanted Ibo in Ijaw Republic.
If Nsukka and Ebonyi people could do it, and if they are very close to Ijaw, they would have preferred to come to Ijaw Republic than be in Biafra Republic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by SlayerForever: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

All we have to go on is the link to a nondescript website attached at the bottom of the OP! If i were to wager, i’d say he didn’t say it! It wouldn’t be the first time a Igbo person or group would deny quotes attributed to them,

Some shameless fools (who on a good day despise Igbos with passion) are seriously invested in trying to take wind out of the sails of the emancipation effort!

Okay. That's calming.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by Tranquill: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
your Imaginery Muslim in Ebonyi..

There's no place for Islam in Igboland...

But I have met some Igbo muslims in Enugu especially Nsukka area so what are you saying?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Deserves Commendation For Suspension Of Betta Edu – Atiku / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W / Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.