Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo (35028 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / NIPOST Retiree Dies In Sex Romp With Two Teenagers In Akwa Ibom / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by 1stNumeroUno: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2021
See this Baba o...

He retired from work and resumed another "work". Shai!

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Lumig: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2021
grin
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by obowunmi(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2021
He came and he went.

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Burgerlomo: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Me wey I know my 2 minutes in and out limit grin anyway RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by prigoz(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
The man died in active Service despite being retired, after all retired doesn't mean tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by vickydevoka(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2021
jaeyking:
grin grin

Old man died in active service

Modified*
Seriously stop overexerting your strength on sex.
It takes a greater toll on men than women

I never see where woman die for sex oo.

Na u dey pump, na u dey try mentally to keep yourself from releasing, na u go still dey turn her anyhow to change style, na u ur heartbeat go increase, na u go still release come feel weak ontop, come fall asleep and if u no take time u fit no wake up..

Biko do as your power reach and come down..

E better say ur people use u do ritual Dan u die ontop sex
Men de do de work. Them be receivers.
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by realstars: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2021
In active service he got his final retirement in the belly of daughters of jazibel.,

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Fingolap: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Instant karma
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Crossroad1(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Akwa ibom girls of all girls?
Not even one, 2some?
Even one akwaibomite lady is enough to send you to an early grave

5 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by uvie66: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
Old man dey do party with two young hotties.
dey talk your own there... the died well

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by chukwuibuipob: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2021
sad cool wink cheesy iGBO man and s*X sha sad grin cool.He die in active service wink

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Olalan:
Really still dont understand the craze people have for sex
Exactly. Sex education should be thought. They should teach men how to control sexual urge. If u have no control, n u are medically n sexual fit, u will end like goat n dog
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by pastillon: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2021
The happy ending of Solomon Grundy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by don4real18(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2021
The final service of the postman.

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Le2money(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Na cause u never Waka much na why u never see Squirrel wey get hunchback grin grin grin

jaeyking:
grin grin

Modified*

Na u dey pump, na u dey try mentally to keep yourself from releasing, na u go still dey turn her anyhow to change style, na u ur heartbeat go increase, na u go still release come feel weak ontop, come fall asleep and if u no take time u fit no wake up..

E better say ur people use u do ritual Dan u die ontop sex

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by pezeji(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2021
He has CUM to glory

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by akacomedyvideo: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2021
the woman ask this young for sex and he gives it to her the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WYyO_AN2-g&t=15s
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by mozona(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Only him two girls when one girl can satisfy two men without stress.
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Boogyman557: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A TREND TO HIGH UP ON MORE KUSH. WTF MAN
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Das1mama: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Broad is the way that leadeth to destruction. Shameful exit.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by nony43(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=jaeyking post=106511865] grin grin

Modified*

E better say ur people use u do ritual Dan u die ontop sex[/quote

Guy you well o. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by ogaemma: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Our criminal justice system on this context must be reviewed.
The police will take the matter out of proportion.
I don't see any reason to charge those teenagers for murder, I see them as the victims.
Many of our teenager's suffer sexual abuse of this magnitude because of employment, admission, travel just to name a few.
In cases where the man didn't die, the men always get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2021
An old brainless man just passed on due to common sex. Sex is over rated. He finally got the real retirement

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by PotatoSalad(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Ben3030:
I wonder what he will tell his Maker grin

Meanwhile!!
Our award-winning Sky-man oil is the most advanced penis enlargement Product in Nigeria. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a bigger, thicker, stronger, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

> This is Revolutionary!!! A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

> I personally call it the “penis Brain Remedy”

> It is medically proven and clinically guaranteed to restore your bedroom performance and Restore you as the king of the bedroom. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.
If your penis no big before u turn 23, nothing go change the size. If you like rub am yeast make e rise. You can achieve a bigger penis by losing weight, the fat around your gbagagba will reduce and the length hidden there will extend the length of the penis, or you can start going clean shaven to create perception of bigger size. Another way you can achieve a bigger penis is through surgery and it's only advisable when it's life threatening. Dem go pump your gbagagba with silicone or fat. You might risk erectile dysfunction or even impotency.
Size matters, but not always. A lady will choose a guy with mad head game than someone with thick meat that can't perform well.
Make una stop to dey deceive people.
Biko

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by tnerro1(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Having sex with two or more girls at the same time should be a criminal offense grin

The person should be charged with attempted sucide

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Make dem show us mugshots of d "teenage gals" with pawpaw breasts when send their papa age to Valhalla.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Please God if I must die let it be on the bosoms of 2 or more fresh young women. cool
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by bayelsaowei(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
uchaymart:
He has been delivered like a parcel to his creator.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.