Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo (35016 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / NIPOST Retiree Dies In Sex Romp With Two Teenagers In Akwa Ibom / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by angelfallz(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Marathon sex can kill. Sex burns a lot of energy and it is very exhausting. This is one of the reasons why I always laugh when I hear some guys claim that they can have sex for hours.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
See what the greediness as caused embarassed
One old Dick Down ! grin grin grin
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Emmanuel909090: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Three-some gone wrong.
Rip legend party
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by ibtommy(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2021
mignone:
Na wa o...
Is that why he refused to leave 'location' even after retirement?
A supposed elder indulging in such act, how then will he correct younger generations?
Such a pity. No wonder d whole world is upside down.

You no want make him 'enjoy' life? grin Such two young cuties at his disposal? Yeye man!!!
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by ibtommy(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Phiniter:
Died in active service to the cause.

A red carpet is currently being laid out to welcome you into the afterlife

Later now one yeye reverend go talk say him don enter heaven. Which heaven

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Mayeldah(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2021
one Akwa -Ibom lady is enough to kill a man talkless of two. Ladies from that area are sex experts

papa use im hand kill himself

next news please

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Agugbadin: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Awoleesu(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Thiri gbosa for him, he died in active service

Sex wey we young men dey manage one one, e reach oga turn him pack two

I just dey pity the two girls... Police go just look dem for cell throway key.... Their file go just dey gather dust...

That's if police no ask dem to 'demonstrate' their show with the deceased for "investigation purposes"... wink
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by domablaze: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
What is the relationship between NIPOST and the action that led to his death? Why didn't you just say a retiree...
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2021
mignone:
Na wa o...
Is that why he refused to leave 'location' even after retirement?
A supposed elder indulging in such act, how then will he correct younger generations?
Such a pity. No wonder d whole world is upside down.

Lol yeah, The elders are the most hypocrite of all beings, they Indulge In the most cruel vices et all. They Just know how to go about It coded and hide It away. The world was solely built on deception, manipulation and hypocrisy, Just to mention a few......
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Serves him right, old men who should be helping young girls, turn around abusing girls. They should free the girls. This is how God should be disgracing shameless old men.
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Champneys: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
E dey happen.
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Kizo5(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Died in active service
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by lexyclasy: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
jaeyking:
grin grin

Old man died in active service

Modified*
Seriously stop overexerting your strength on sex.
It takes a greater toll on men than women

I never see where woman die for sex oo.

Na u dey pump, na u dey try mentally to keep yourself from releasing, na u go still dey turn her anyhow to change style, na u ur heartbeat go increase, na u go still release come feel weak ontop, come fall asleep and if u no take time u fit no wake up..

Biko do as your power reach and come down..

E better say ur people use u do ritual Dan u die ontop sex
Or still, better to answer 40sec man than to do to impress........

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Funnyhubtv(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Okay nah
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by GetMeRight: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
eastOFwest:

Clueless police. Why arrest the girls? Girls that the police should be looking after with counseling

Wow! Clap for yourself, you would make a great policeman. Has the cause of death determined through autopsy? What if the girls directly responsible for his death and not because of sex or drugs?
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by GetMeRight: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
ibtommy:

Later now one yeye reverend go talk say him don enter heaven. Which heaven

The collected his heaven's certificate before leaving the earth. His death was heavenly death
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by xynerise: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Sex only kills those who cheat
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by eastOFwest(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

Wow! Clap for yourself, you would make a great policeman. Has the cause of death determined through autopsy? What if the girls directly responsible for his death and not because of sex or drugs?

If the girls are "persons of interest" then they should be detained (not arrested) for interrogation and give statements. They can be informed that they are not allowed to leave city. Arresting means that you have sufficient evidence to believe that a crime was committed. We all know that Nigerian police will arrest first, then ask questions later. Their prime motivation is chopping bail money or blackmailing the girls to sleep with them.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Didi55(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmm old man u wan make ur blood fresh abi?
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Carlyboi(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2021
A randy old man kissed the dust and kick the bucket I’m sure the man would be in his 50s at the least having sex and taking undue advantage of teenage girls on the premises of helping them securing a job!it is simply Poetic justice!a lot of elderly people in Nigeria has a shattered and broken moral compass.Tueh!
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by suffering: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2021
There is news here? Nairalanders are sex-starved so will fill four pages with conji-laden vitriol. I’ve read the article and I’m out. It’s not worth my time.
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Pataricatering(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2021
Man was basically raping two teenage girls - stop describing rape as having sex . See with minors is rape ..
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by slowice(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2021
He dey take AK girls play.... Those young small yellow ones, fear dem like covid-19. Dem nor dey ever dey satisfied grin
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by abbatoir(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=jaeyking post=106511865] grin grin

Old man died in active service

Modified*
Seriously stop overexerting your strength on sex.
It takes a greater toll on men than women

I never see where woman die for sex oo.

Na u dey pump, na u dey try mentally to keep yourself from releasing, na u go still dey turn her anyhow to change style, na u ur heartbeat go increase, na u go still release come feel weak ontop, come fall asleep and if u no take time u fit no wake up..

Biko do as your power reach and come down..

E better say ur people use u do ritual Dan u die ontop sex[/quote]

Yeah after all... you go pump money out
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by jaeyking(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=abbatoir post=106522538][/quote]

I forget to add that one
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by jaeyking(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Le2money:
Na cause u never Waka much na why u never see Squirrel wey get hunchback grin grin grin

Biko it no common like man own
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by davidinchrist(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Many of us don't know how terrible sexual sins and other sins are, or how much God hates them. He warns over and over till calamity hits...

1Cor.10.8 - And we must not engage in sexual immorality as some of them did, causing 23,000 of them to die in one day.

Rev.2.21 - And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.

Rev.2.22 - Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.

May Jesus bless you

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Macheteros1: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Cubeman: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2021
The same way to life,the same way to death.
Na wa o
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by xjiggy: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I agree.... Only him want do combine service knowing fully well say him don old.

Someone should tell the OP say "Orgy" na when 5+ people are involved...

4 people is foursum, and this one is 3sum.
Great Professor... I hail thee
Re: NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo by Gee64: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Too much food kills

Too much alcohol intake kills.

Too much weed kills.

Too much banging kills.

So man nor go enjoy again?

You see how nature join village people dey torment man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Big Day / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.