Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Help Confirm This Invite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Confirm This Invite (286 Views)

It Look Like Relationships Is Declining I Confirm This Yesterday / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Confirm This Invite by cuffee: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fitness Options: You are invited for an interview. Venue: 3 Gbajumo Crescent, off Adediran Ogunsanya Rd, Surulere. Call 08077393023 for info and check your email
Re: Please Help Confirm This Invite by Nackzy: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Run
Re: Please Help Confirm This Invite by cuffee: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nackzy:
Run
tell me more sir
Re: Please Help Confirm This Invite by Nackzy: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
cuffee:
tell me more sir
If you go they will start telling you stories, they will tell you about their boss, they will tell you about all expense paid trip to Dubai, at the end they will tell you to register with so so amount and sell products

The first thing you will use in detecting them is thier address, it will always have 3 yaba street off 56 adewale and so on
Re: Please Help Confirm This Invite by cuffee: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nackzy:

If you go they will start telling you stories, they will tell you about their boss, they will tell you about all expense paid trip to Dubai, at the end they will tell you to register with so so amount and sell products

The first thing you will use in detecting them is thier address, it will always have 3 yaba street off 56 adewale and so on
thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / A Popular Nigerian Pastor Slapped Publicly! / Just Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.