Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train (27459 Views)

10 Things To Know About Boarding The Lagos-Ibadan Train / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Over 200 members of a church in Victoria Island, occupying three coaches take the Lagos-Ibadan train on their way to a religious function in Abeokuta. Seamless mode of transportation for the mostly elderly parishioners.

grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Hardgun: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is what it used to be like...under PDP.

grin grin grin

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
E be like say na New York den dey sef..

grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is what it used to be like...under PDP.

grin grin grin

The lagos-ibadan railway development was actually stalled while buhari was military head of state and it cost the Lagos tax payer millions then. He did no favors.

Modified: lagos metro line not lagos ibadan Railway

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by DCmonster: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idiot labelled it buhari train, whereas he borrowed money Nigeria won't be able to pay back in years to build it.

It's a Chinese funded project you fool!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Ever8090: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
So why are you laughing...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Going to London...

From Stone Age to the 21st century in less than 6 years..

With good , credible, responsible and a determined leadership, nothing is impossible.

To God be the glory..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

The lagos-ibadan railway development was actually stalled while buhari was military head of state and it cost the Lagos tax payer millions then. He did no favors.

Wrong, it was conceived under OBJ, but in the usual PDP fashion, they abandoned the project and left it for dead on the drawing board, but started and completed by PMB.

Bad bele shouldn't be your only source of education.

Try again.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Illuminatiship(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buhari=barrawo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buhari Train beautiful o...

grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by chatinent: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
It's high time people stopped praising these leaders when they do what they are being paid to do with our taxes!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:
It's high time people stopped praising these leaders when they do what they are being paid to do with our taxes!

chatinent:
I am Igbo.

chatinent:
I am Igbo.

Of course, never fails..

Got to be ipob..

grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by chatinent: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Of course, never fails..

Got to be ipob..

grin grin

I am not a member of the IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Wrong, it was conceived under OBJ, but in the usual PDP fashion, they abandoned the project and left it for dead on the drawing board, but started and completed by PMB.

Bad bele shouldn't be your only source of education.

Try again.

Yes, I was referring the Lagos metro line that buhari stopped in the 1980s and cost tax payers billions of dollars and slowed down Lagos development. Your baba buhari didn't do anyone a favor doing the Lagos ibadan railway in fact it's what is due to us and it was even constructed with Chinese loan which means it's tax payers that are going to pay back. You can't decieve anyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/37-years-after-lagos-metro-line-aborted-by-buhari-still-hurting/%3famp

17 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by goatandyam: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2021
More like boarding a terror prone train.

I m sure the terrorist president's foot soldiers are already planning a test run of bombing one of them.

Won't risk it.

Buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by YeyeGbami: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Suffer too much
Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by TheSupleemLeada(m): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Why can't private individuals be allowed to build and operate railways like America did. Most government do everything??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Trimjos: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
Ipob will hang themselves today because of this picture.

Mister, don't you think you are killing yourself with all these ur ipob rants?? A bag of beans (which ab nitio was considered a poor man's food) is now more than 100k and u still have the shame to open ur mouth to praise Buhari?? I really pity ur life outside. Most of you zombies will never have sense again in life. Tueh!

15 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2021
goatandyam:
More like boarding a terror prone train.

I m sure the terrorist president's foot soldiers are already planning a test run of bombing one of them.

Won't risk it.

Buhari is a terrorist

No BiafraNISTAN jihadi ipob post is complete without evil wishing, destruction, calamity and terrorsim.

Back to sender..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 1:47am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
TheSupleemLeada:

Yes, I was referring the Lagos metro line that buhari stopped in the 1980s and cost tax payers billions of dollars and slowed down Lagos development. Your baba buhari didn't do anyone a favor doing the Lagos ibadan railway in fact it's what is due to us and it was even constructed with Chinese loan which means it's tax payers that are going to pay back. You can't decieve anyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/37-years-after-lagos-metro-line-aborted-by-buhari-still-hurting/%3famp
[/s]

Ancient story, PMB gave us Lagos Ibadan Railway and Lagos Ibadan express, even better.

Find something belter to talk about..

16 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by joyandfaith: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ancient story, PMB gave us Lagos Ibadan Railway and Lagos Ibadan express, even better.

Find something belter to talk about..

$1=#600. Clap for yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/6789701/2022-budget-fg-borrow-finance

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Mace0lane: 1:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Nobody will hurt himself or herself for taunting Ipob go n sit down inside gutter.

The picture hurt your but that doesn't stop Buhari from being a failure n you noise here do not absolve Ipob/Kanu of foolishness n madness join together.

Trimjos:

Mister, don't you think you are killing yourself with all these ur ipob rants?? A bag of beans (which ab nitio was considered a poor man's food) is now more than 100k and u still have the shame to open ur mouth to praise Buhari?? I really pity ur life outside. Most of you zombies will never have sense again in life. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Fashdeejay(m): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

Of course, never fails..

Got to be ipob..

grin grin

I would like to ask you one question that's been on my mind for a few!! I am not a supporter of anyone except good governance... And so far so good we've not had that not in Jona's era and definitely not in Bubu's era either.... So here is my question.... There is so much going on in the North, banditry, kidnapping and terrorism!! Why is the military exercise only in the south

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by Gadafii: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Buharis Tran, because he used the money from the sales of his sterile gay cows to purchase the trains na.

With billions buhari borrowed, he couldn't purchase bullet trains, coaches for mounting rail guns and moving heavy weapons during ww2 na him he go see buy from China

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by NGpatriot: 2:45am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:
$1=#600. Clap for yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/6789701/2022-budget-fg-borrow-finance
[/s]

Off topic ipob rubbish..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by joyandfaith: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
[/s]

[s]Off topic ipob rubbish..

Nonsense. Oobi!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by joyandfaith: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]Going to London...

From Stone Age to the 21st century in less than 6 years..

With good , credible, responsible and a determined leadership, nothing is impossible.

To God be the glory..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

[/s]
grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train by joyandfaith: 2:48am On Oct 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]Of course, never fails..

Got to be ipob..[/s]

grin grin
Radarada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.