Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria (12544 Views)

Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by IbileIfe: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Costs for learning the rudiments of music.
Voice training and at least learn to play a guitar or keyboard.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by taiwofawole: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Music is a dead business in Nigeria , save your money and use it for something better ..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by soulfood(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2021
An article that will help you with that was posted on nairaland a few months ago. See the article here

https://mynaijadj.com/for-upcoming-artistes-how-to-promote-your-music/
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2021
If you are in abuja, go to brekete radio �.ordinary president will help and assist you will little or no cost. They have a standard studio and they will blow you to the world .they help the less priviledge like you. Search about brekete on google
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
A GOOD MUSIC USUALLY COME OUT OF BAD STUDIO AND LESS CAPITAL SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD SONGS FIRST.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
dex4sure:
I need a hot tea please, the weather seem to be cold here
off ur AC

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Poleski: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2021
solofresh:
Hello fellow Nairalanders
Am planning on starting a music career (R &B music) for myself but I don't know how much it would cost me, how to get a good management and how the music business is.
Please anyone with a great idea should let me in
Thank you

Showcase your vocal.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by JOHNDESTINY14: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Two of these gifted music artistes are about to be signed by a major Record label in Nigeria. Please, kindly support and help out to get signed. Many mouth-watering benefits awaits your kind gestures. God bless you all as you make a positive impact in our society. Amen.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
You don do demo before

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Isobug: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn

First of all you get talent?
Nor be say you go enter studio now begin use too much voice enhancer like Davido for your untalented career....dey dish out dogg shit

The reason why Davido succeed na because him papa hold small money
If you try am.....you career go just die before he start

I disagree with you on this bro. To me and many others, Davido voice is okay. It's a very unique one, hard to get. If you talk about his music itself (not voice), it will be a different case but for his Voice we love it, thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Pls I need someone who is in possession of a 1xbet account to fund my 1xbet account, I will transfer money to his bank account so dat when he sees d transfer he will then fund my 1xbet account. Pls is urgent, I can't fund my account directly from my bank account because I lost my sim card, meaning I can't get d otp code when d ask me for it

Get a new sim card

Ask them to change your mobile number

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Johel(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2021
solofresh:
Am planning on starting a music career (R &B music) for myself but I don't know how much it would cost me, how to get a good management and how the music business is.
Thank you

RnB?

U forget sey Na Naija u dey??
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by adeniyi65(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Ask Airforce1. He started with 7500 and he got tracks to his name grin
Airforce1 dey sing too.that niggar is a case study on his own.self hype nogo kill am.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by richieray: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Just your voice and Instagram, that's all.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by tradepunter: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2021
8 million with my record label
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by tradepunter: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Isobug:

I disagree with you on this bro. To me and many others, Davido voice is okay. It's a very unique one, hard to get. If you talk about his music itself (not voice), it will be a different case but for his Voice we love it, thanks

I don't know why you guys keep giving this guy audience... He's a typical example of some have sense but can not use.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Akalia(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn

First of all you get talent?
Nor be say you go enter studio now begin use too much voice enhancer like Davido for your untalented career....dey dish out dogg shit

The reason why Davido succeed na because him papa hold small money
If you try am.....you career go just die before he start

I now confirm you to be a real niggar. For the very first time I am getting to agree with your crazy ass points. How are you living ma guy?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Utanisco(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2021
ive had a dream of creating a life rock band,gospel contemporary music

name;worship stones

i jus need a guitar
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by OKOATA(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2021
You don't really need a lot of money to kick start your music. First things first go get a sharp Tokunbo video camera. You can get it at around 350k upwards. You will need it to make your own videos. You and your friends can drive to a beach or any beautiful and cool place. They will shoot the video for you and edit. You must really make a cool music that's attractive. You can make many videos with this cos if you wanna make a cool video in naija you will need around 1.5M upwards. You can edit yourself and you will be glad cos you saved lots of money. You should also buy all your music tools and set a studio in your home. If you have the funds you can do this things on your own. You download lots of afro beats on youtube convert to mp3 and use it to make your music. You don't really need to crack your head making a music this way. With this way you can make 20songs in a day. When you have about 50 afro beats you play the beat and you sing along with believe. That's how I make my own songs. When you set up your own studio it saves you a lot of money from thinking of paying around 30k upwards to make a song outside, better still when you set up the studio you can look around for someone who knows how to use flstudio, that's what I use cos it's the most simple music maker, you can even do it yourself it's not really hard but you still need a professional that will guide you through, wanna get my own camera but I need around 700k to 1M for it. So I can make amazing videos for myself. After making your music and videos, you can check online for record labels. Email them your songs and videos. There are 100s of record labels online. The one that likes you will contact immediately. You can also message some of them on social media. But make sure you make cool music. Record labels will sign you and you are good.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Dramadiddy(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Money and luck

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by eastOFwest(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Isobug:

Everybody's voice is unique

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by house10s: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2021
solofresh:
Thank you

am into music production n management

contact me 090 75 25 28 28
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by hibeebeeking: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2021
At ojuelegba ,the know my story, from one studio to another.i deh hustle.then compare to OBO. As much money you have, then the sky is your limit.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Start small if truly you are talented you won't spend much before you rise just put in the necessary hardwork and meet the right people for publicity and you good to go.....

12 years ago when we started dancing, imitating, miming Michael Jackson

They use to call us Paul and Peter
We realize say P Square better

When our mates dey bubble we dey dey hustle to make sure say our music go escape us from trouble...,.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Pls I need someone who is in possession of a 1xbet account to fund my 1xbet account, I will transfer money to his bank account so dat when he sees d transfer he will then fund my 1xbet account. Pls is urgent, I can't fund my account directly from my bank account because I lost my sim card, meaning I can't get d otp code when d ask me for it

Have u sorted? Also why would I need a 1xbet account? I can fund ur account direct with ur username and password
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Lol don’t even plan it at all…Goan use your money to start a good business bro…artists too plenty
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by house10s: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2021
lasisi69:
Hope you know God He runs the world... Not you or i undecided
nah advice b dis lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by house10s: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I'm here to look for who will teach me how to sell motor spare parts. Ụnụ bikọ méré m ebere.

call autine

09063907846 he is into spare part

tell him David from egbeda when he sell steering n headlight to give u number
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by house10s: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2021
wunmi590:

In my own opinion, I don't think you need any money to venture into music, what you need is good music and a good connect....

Once you have those two things, baba nah producers and Manager go dey rush you like conductor, because they would want to make money out of you kiss

lol u just dey side line dey guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Important Factors Nigeria Fresh Graduate Needs To Check Before Submitting Cv / Memoir Of A Job-seeker: A Nairalander’s Job Search Experience / Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.