Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria (12545 Views)

Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by ProSongWriter: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I'm here to look for who will teach me how to sell motor spare parts. Ụnụ bikọ méré m ebere.
grin go onitsha, mgbuka, camp for Enugu.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by thatsleepboy1: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
ProSongWriter:

grin go onitsha, mgbuka, camp for Enugu.

Lol. I dey Lagos.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by TUBLEZ(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
flavourwole:
Hi,@stagethemTV has said it all,if you have very good song and ready to promote your song,we are ready to assist you,if your song is good,we can link you with big R&B star in Nigeria for collabo.It will also help your music carrier,this is one of so many things we gonna do for you to promote you and your music..You are free to call on 08136510609 for a meeting,and you won't regret working with us. Music is money if you are connected with the right channel.Thanks.
how can u be of help to someone like me who is a song writter, been writing songs since 2005 and i have over 100 well documented songs which I hv been messaging most of the big artiste without any feedbacks, my songs varies from love,inspiration,motivation and party songs
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by dodoatirice: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guy face your bombing/ wechat because na your career. let the guy face his music. Tpain used lots of autotuning in the studio and he still blow him papa no even hold any money.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn

First of all you get talent?
Nor be say you go enter studio now begin use too much voice enhancer like Davido for your untalented career....dey dish out dogg shit

The reason why Davido succeed na because him papa hold small money
If you try am.....you career go just die before he start

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Feelings79: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Isobug:

I disagree with you on this bro. To me and many others, Davido voice is okay. It's a very unique one, hard to get. If you talk about his music itself (not voice), it will be a different case but for his Voice we love it, thanks
Some people may love it, that doesn't mean it's not poor.I love most of his music but struggles to listen to him during press interviews for example
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
₦25,000,000
Should get you started on a large scale.

If not, ₦5,000,000 would do it. If you need further cost breakdown let me know.

I'm a music producer.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
JAMB question..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Paperbag(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Pls I need someone who is in possession of a 1xbet account to fund my 1xbet account, I will transfer money to his bank account so dat when he sees d transfer he will then fund my 1xbet account. Pls is urgent, I can't fund my account directly from my bank account because I lost my sim card, meaning I can't get d otp code when d ask me for it

Open a binance account , buy btc or usdt from p2p ...go to your 1xbet topup and select btc top .. Copy the wallet address and go to binance send it to the wallet ...you money in naira will be in your betting account in less than 1min
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Legendrysailor(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Paperbag:

Open a binance account , buy btc or usdt from p2p ...go to your 1xbet topup and select btc top .. Copy the wallet address and go to binance send it to the wallet ...you money in naira will be in your betting account in less than 1min

Bro Gooday , pls can u further explain dis I am not really into dis binance of a thing but I just opened a binance account and d wia saying dat I need to pass through verification pls can u help explain further how I can fund my binance account and then fund my 1x bet account using it
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Paperbag(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Bro Gooday , pls can u further explain dis I am not really into dis binance of a thing but I just opened a binance account and d wia saying dat I need to pass through verification pls can u help explain further how I can fund my binance account and then fund my 1x bet account using it

Verify your binance acct first up to the intermediate level ..

When you are done ...click on p2p and pick someone you want to buy from ( a Nigerian ) pay into his account and click you made transfer on binance , your coins will be credited to your acct after seller confirms your payments .

After that go to your topup on 1xbet , go down the options where you have cryptocurrency and select the one u have copy the wallet address go to binance and send it to the wallet you copied ...

The only bad thing is that if you buy 5k worth of btc ,when u send it to your 1xbet it will be 3500 ... Bank the exchange 411 per dollar , while you will buy 565 per dollar from p2p guys ..

If you are on twitter , there's a sure lady that credits account ...i will try look for her account if i have chance
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Legendrysailor(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Paperbag:

When you are done ...click on p2p and pick someone you want to buy from ( a Nigerian ) pay into his account and click you made transfer on binance , your coins will be credited to your acct after seller confirms your payments .

After that go to your topup on 1xbet , go down the options where you have cryptocurrency and select the one u have copy the wallet address go to binance and send it to the wallet you copied ...

The only bad thing is that if you buy 5k worth of btc ,when u send it to your 1xbet it will be 3500 ... Bank the exchange 411 per dollar , while you will buy 565 per dollar from p2p guys ..

If you are on twitter , there's a sure lady that credits account ...i will try look for her account if i have chance

I so much appreciate bro, thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Legendrysailor(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Paperbag:

Bro good day, pls y is dia no option for cashout on 1xbet
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Paperbag(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Bro good day, pls y is dia no option for cashout on 1xbet

There is cashout ..but it depends on your bet selection, stake amount and some other things we dont understand..

Their cashout is not as flexible as sportybet and the rest ...thats one bad thing with them..

Na ones in a blue they offer cashout
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Shambo4: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
This is a very interesting topic and i hope OP finds information below
useful
One major question a new artiste desiring to succeed in their music careers and become popular ask at the beginning of their musical journey is, ‘how do I promote my music?’

For some time now, there has been a scarcity of major record labels with many artistes floating their own labels like Davido’s DMW, Olamide’s YBNL and Zlatan’s Zanku records. However most of these artistes hardly sign new artistes meaning that a new artistes will mst time have to also manage and promote himself as your own music promoter.

Here are few tips to promoting your song:

1. Create a masterpiece of a song– No matter the genre you are into, afrobeat, soul, dancehall, hip-hop, rock, Rap, R n B, classic, alternative- whatever, Just make sure it is really good. Send it to a lot of critics and get various reviews before releasing it. You should do music to impress millions of strangers who will become fans.

2. Make use of social media ad the internet – Open profiles on sites like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. These gives you the platform to build a fan base and get your music heard more. Several Nigerian artistes like Teni, Davido and Laycon made good use of social media to build a large following. Update your profile regularly with contents like pictures, videos of you singing or attending events and more. An interesting and active Social media profiles gives you a worldwide online following which is good for your launch as a new artiste. Hashtags, meetup groups, Twitter threads, and Facebook groups are some of the tools to help grow your social media presence. Be sure to always reach out to other new artistes like you through their social handles as a little bit of friend-making and cross-promotion can go a long way.

3. Put your songs online for download and streaming- If you would like your song to reach a wider audience, you should know people generally love free music downloads. Have some of your songs uploaded to music sites and promote your download links to your fans using your social media profiles.

4. Create a website for your Artist Brand – A good website should be a major part of your promotion plans as a new artiste. This will help you reach out to new fans and can be more effective than social media because your voice as an artist is not limited on your website.

Unlike social media networks, your own website creates a very clear path towards reaching new fans and a wider audience on your own terms. Artistes websites also provide revenue streams for independent artistes that social media platforms don’t.

5. Execute a Radio and P.R Campaign – This last strategy for promoting your music as a new artiste is for artistes who have some money to invest in their music promotion.

Hiring a consultant or a manager to push your music to radio, playlists, blogs and press outlets can achieve huge results, but often at huge prices. Radio presenters and DJs charge quiet a lot to promote new artistes over a specific period. Even at that, there is no guarantee your song will be picked up in continuous rotation by other stations after your paid period is over.

As you grow and become popular and well known in your music career, there is always room for improving and changing your strategies.

https://mynaijadj.com/for-upcoming-artistes-how-to-promote-your-music/

Lovely
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Kizo5(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Limassol:
As someone who has interest in health and nutrition, i found the article on this website a bit funny.

How? Explain pls
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Manshot1: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
WhoIBe:
Do you want a car for hire purchase?

Do you have one for hire purchase? I am interested please.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Legendrysailor(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Paperbag:

There is cashout ..but it depends on your bet selection, stake amount and some other things we dont understand..

Their cashout is not as flexible as sportybet and the rest ...thats one bad thing with them..

Na ones in a blue they offer cashout
Good day bro what does refund means on 1xbet. One of my games was tagged refund
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Legendrysailor(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Taaheer:
i can help u

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Legendrysailor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
JbravoAdodger:

Have u sorted? Also why would I need a 1xbet account? I can fund ur account direct with ur username and password

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by ogo4god: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rick9:
₦25,000,000
Should get you started on a large scale.

If not, ₦5,000,000 would do it. If you need further cost breakdown let me know.

I'm a music producer.

Pls I need a breakdown.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by Paperbag(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Legendrysailor:

The game did not hold, canceled or a player withdrew ( tennis)

So the refund that particular game odds , so the odds of that selection is removed from the betslip
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Legendrysailor:

It means you didnt win but you got your money back cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Important Factors Nigeria Fresh Graduate Needs To Check Before Submitting Cv / Memoir Of A Job-seeker: A Nairalander’s Job Search Experience / Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.