Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (827 Views)

Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story / My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! / My Uncle’s Fiancee & Her Friend: The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2021
am homeles curently, i reside in a church! People come to the church to pray and atimes have overnight prayerz.

yesterday night a lady came for prayerz,.. The pastor of the church has travelled, to come back on saturday.

now this lady left this morning, before leaving she gave me money wrapped with a paper to give the pastor of the church! Asked her how much, and i wanted to count it, only for her to tell me it was a seed she just wantd to sow. Meaning the pastor aint aware of the funds.

arrogantbro
inever see food chow since yesterday., and no hope today sef!

should i sow out of the money into my life?

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2021
What if you go work yourself and earn that kind money too?

what if the lady never come, won't you eat?

My brother go and start your own ministry too.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by matrix199(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2021
If you have integrity, you would hand the money over to the pastor when he returns.

But from another perspective, integrity is when you're very hungry, and rather than starve to death, you choose to buy food to survive and explain your action to the pastor when he returns. It's better to break trust/integrity to feed to live another day, than die with integrity on an empty stomach.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
What if you go work yourself and earn that kind money too?

what if the lady never come, won't you eat?

My brother go and start your own ministry too.

if only getting work was that easy!

no man likes been idle!
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2021
matrix199:
If you have integrity, you would have hand the money to the pastor when he returns.

thank you!
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by seankafor(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Like this if I see wetin belong to Ceaser..
I go chop am sad
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Fakbrown: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Baba na waiting the pastor won use the money do, ny you sef go use am do, is free money for the pastor, it can still be free money for you, brother man reason am
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Fakbrown:
Baba na waiting the pastor won use the money do, ny you sef go use am do, is free money for the pastor, it can still be free money for you, brother man reason am

lmao!! See i no fit laugh!

he might wanna use it for the GROWTH of the church. Hence, the name SEED THAT WAS SOWN
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by JAkpayen(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
azraeljaheel:
am homeles curently, i reside in a church! People come to the church to pray and atimes have overnight prayerz.

yesterday night a lady came for prayerz,.. The pastor of the church has travelled, to come back on saturday.

now this lady left this morning, before leaving she gave me money wrapped with a paper to give the pastor of the church! Asked her how much, and i wanted to count it, only for her to tell me it was a seed she just wantd to sow. Meaning the pastor aint aware of the funds.

inever see food chow since yesterday., and no hope today sef!

should i sow out of the money into my life?

This is a very big test for you in your current situation. It is a test of trust and integrity, you make the decision whether to use the money or maintain your integrity. Remember this is not your money oooo!
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2021
seankafor:
Like this if I see wetin belong to Ceaser..
I go chop am sad

omg! Chief please no kilme wit laugh! Hunger don tie my belle
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2021
JAkpayen:

This is a very big test for you in your current situation. It is a test of trust and integrity, you make the decision whether to use the money or maintain your integrity. Remember this is not your money oooo!

hmmm

second test in a week? Na wa o! Am nat abramham! Am too weak to fight temptations currently... God help me sha
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Famine in the land!
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Integrity and reputation!

stil fighting temptation!
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by zexy2030(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Borrow phone call the pastor, that you r hungry and broke...then report that someone came to sow a seed.

To every temptation there is a way to escape and we often receive temptations that most often inside us we have power to say no.

Imagine a married man, getting sex outside his house, what does that imply, greed and lack of contentment.

Most of us have seen the way to escape when the temptation appears but we fall into it because of selfishness
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2021
zexy2030:
Borrow phone call the pastor, that you r hungry and broke...then report that someone came to sow a seed.

To every temptation there is a way to escape and we often receive temptations that most often inside us we have power to say no.

Imagine a married man, getting sex outside his house, what does that imply, greed and lack of contentment.

Most of us have seen the way to escape when the temptation appears but we fall into it because of selfishness

call him? Nah!
i dont think ican ever take wah is not mine! My mind is just playing tricks on me!

(1) (Reply)

Another Temptation / ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out / What Is The Groom Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.