Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out (826 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by Newsmond: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female. Last two years I got a nanny, she’s 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he’s leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he’s 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I’m away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn’t know, March this year we found out she’s pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

https://www.newsmond.com/2023-new-olu-of-warri-reveals-how-next-governor-of-delta-state-will-emerge-see-what-he-said/

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn’t talk to her like that, that she’s not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it’s a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

https://www.newsmond.com/bandits-why-we-shut-down-markets-elrufai/

I didn’t go with the children because I can’t Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she’s now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her “Aunty mi”, and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her “Mummy”, and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

https://www.newsmond.com/shocking-moment-firefighters-come-under-bombardment-from-thugs-throwing-rockets/

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can’t tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can’t leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice.

Thanks. Married for 10years. What a Life! ****************** What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.

Source: https://www.newsmond.com/my-house-maid-has-become-my-madam-in-my-own-home-wife-cries-out/
Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by amzee(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by tooth4tooth: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Madam try to bring down your ego. In as much as every member of the family support the idea. If you are not ready to join them ,then ready to pack out. Because you cannot afford to turn your husband against his father.

What you are enjoy today is the product of your father inlaw's sweat. Pls allow the man to leave his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by JaneYave(f): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Some people worry no be for here!! Taah!

1 Like

Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by vibbb: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Should you worry about who your father in law get married too ? No ofcourse. If your husband can support his dad 100% then why disturbing yourself ? If you cannot withstand her present being your father in law's wife then move out of the house, after all.

2 Likes

Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by bluebay(m): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Madam, it’s about time to let down your ego and mingle with the house before it’s too late for you .

2 Likes

Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by Halogenabdul(m): 1:33am On Nov 09, 2021
I can understand the point you trying to make but in reality, there's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing you can do about it.
So just follow the flow and keep your husband, your kids and your home. Else another woman would.

The problem is not about the marriage but rather You want to keep been her Boss.

1 Like

Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by tesseract: 4:55am On Nov 09, 2021
The only reason she is worried is because she has never treated the maid well. Tables have turned now, she's confused.

1 Like

Re: ”my House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home”- Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Mumu madam. When you supposed dey claim d glory say na u use style arrange something for pele and at the same time adjust a little to the new scenario and retain your respect and relevance. Another person blessing dey pain u abi, u go really suffer headache over nothing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle / Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone / It's Goodbye From Here ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.