Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. (2632 Views)

This Is The One Thing That Science Cannot Achieve But God Can / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You can decide that on your own but please don't place evolution on top of the book that talks about Creation because that book (Bible) has got so much more than evolutionist could decipher! smiley
Does that mean that evolution is wrong?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
You're to convince yourself about that, it's not my duty since you want to believe in Pink Unicorn! smiley

Workch:

Does that mean that evolution is wrong?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're to convince yourself about that, it's not my duty since you want to believe in Pink Unicorn! smiley

Stay on the topic.
Are you saying that something is wrong with the theory of evolution proposed by science?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your theory!

Workch:

1. The relative amount of light elements (depends on conditions a few minutes after the starting point)

Query!
Where is the Light elements coming from before we can go into the elements? (Source of Light eg Torch Light or something light. By your theory no sunlight! So where is the light coming from?

Workch:

2. The cosmic microwave background (depends on conditions 100,000 years after the starting point)

Query!
In what cosmos or universe is this "cosmic microwave" operating from in other to affect this our present universe under study? (For surely there can not be a cosmic when and where there is no cosmic)

Workch:

3. The expansion of distant galaxies away from each other (depends on the density of matter in the universe, and on the cosmological constant, if it is not zero)

Query!
The theory is directed at explaining the Universe which I believe, we all know that the universe is the House housing the galaxies, and we are interested in the universe and us.

So galaxies is another topic of learning, tbus not relevant.

Therefore, about the Universe, do you guys have any valid explanation as to how it was created?

So far not one fact is standing!
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Your theory!

Query!
Where is the Light elements coming from before we can go into the elements? (Source of Light eg Torch Light or something light. By your theory no sunlight! So where is the light coming from?

Query!
In what cosmos or universe is this "cosmic microwave" operating from in other to affect this our present universe under study? (For surely there can not be a cosmic when and where there is no cosmic)

Query!
The theory is directed at explaining the Universe which I believe, we all know that the universe is the House housing the galaxies, and we are interested in the universe and us.

Therefore, about the Universe, do you guys have any valid explanation as to how it was created?

From your comment, you are assuming that the theory is wrong because the sun didn’t exist to produce light in the beginning?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The theory didn’t talk about galaxies. Go back, read it slowly and understand what it means and then come back to discuss. It was talking about intergalactic spaces and distances within the universe.

Go back and read it again. If you don’t understand it, ask a questions.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Your theory!

Query!

did you carefully research what cosmic microwave background is before coming up with this?
If yes, what is cosmic microwave background and how does it work?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
From your comment, you are assuming that the theory is wrong because the sun didn’t exist to produce light in the beginning?

The theory is wrong because

1) it lacks Solid and Proper Foundation As Consistent with Lies.

2) The proponents fabricated it because they

I) Hated God and His Established Solid Truths and therefore need to spoil His Work.
ii) have a great need to deceive people knowing that if people knew Truth and Upheld the Truth, they would be destroyed. Therefore, their policy of "Destroy them before they know to destroy the-evils"
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
The topic is not going anywhere so if you want to continue with it i'm not disturbing you from doing that, the point i'm making is that:

EVOLUTION comes from those who believe in what science has discovered so far in opposition to what the Bible says regarding CREATION so you're free to choose between the EVOLUTION and CREATION. But don't think those telling you things no one has seen before as the origin of life are making sense better of than what the Bible teach regarding creation because the book of Creation has gotten answers to questions about this planet ready thousands of years before the advent of EVOLUTIONISTS! smiley

Workch:

Stay on the topic.
Are you saying that something is wrong with the theory of evolution proposed by science?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The topic is not going anywhere so if you want to continue with it i'm not disturbing you from doing that, the point i'm making is that:

EVOLUTION comes from those who believe in what science has discovered so far in opposition to what the Bible says regarding CREATION so you're free to choose between the EVOLUTION and CREATION. But don't think those teaching you things no one has seen before as the origin of life are making sense better of than what the Bible teach regarding creation because the book of Creation has gotten answers to questions about this planet ready thousands of years before the advent of EVOLUTIONISTS! smiley

Tell me lies in evolution.

Just point to one lie in it. Let’s discuss it
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The theory is wrong because

1) it lacks Solid and Proper Foundation As Consistent with Lies.

2) The proponents fabricated it because they

I) Hated God and His Established Solid Truths and therefore need to spoil His Work.
ii) have a great need to deceive people knowing that if people knew Truth and Upheld the Truth, they would be destroyed. Therefore, their policy of "Destroy them before they know to destroy the-evils"

You have not shown me the lie in the theory. I want you to point to the lie.

Are you saying that the theory is wrong because the sun wasn’t there to provide light in the beginning?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:

Tell me lies in evolution.
Just point to one lie in it. Let’s discuss it
Lies cannot be unraveled by arguments on what you're having in your skulls right now because immediately the fabricators of evolution came up with that lie they've thought of readymade lies to continue backing up the lie nah!
If you want to unravel falsehood the only way is by asking you how the theory has helped mankind to live peacefully on this planet, PRESENT a group of evolutionist and the benefits they're getting from the THEORY!

If anyone construct a gadget and told you it's better than the sewing machine, won't you ask for the cloth it was used to design?

In the same manner PRESENT a group of people who are benefitting from the teaching of evolution that's all! smiley

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
You have not shown me the lie in the theory. I want you to point to the lie.

A Lie is A Lie because it has no proper and valid foundation and other reasons as I have said above.

Exactly like saying you are a Camry.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Lies cannot be unraveled by arguments on what you're having in your skulls right now because immediately the fabricators of evolution came up with that lie they've thought of readymade lies to continue backing up the lie nah!
If you want to unravel falsehood the only way is by asking you how the theory has helped mankind to live peacefully on this planet, PRESENT a group of evolutionist and the benefits they're getting from the THEORY!

If anyone construct a gadget and told you it's better than the sewing machine, won't you ask for the cloth it was used to design?

In the same manner PRESENT a group of people who are benefitting from the teaching of evolution that's all! smiley
But you are yet to point to the lies in evolution because evolution is true and has evidence.
You point to the lies.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

A Lie is A Lie because it has no proper and valid foundation and other reasons as I have said above.

Exactly like saying you are a Camry.

When are you going to point to the lies in Big Bang theory “listed above.
What is cosmic microwave background to strt with?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
When are you going to point to the lies in Big Bang theory “listed above.
What is cosmic microwave background to strt with?

I have listed the lies up pretend all you want that you are blind.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have listed the lies up pretend all you want that you are blind.
Where is it?

You said the sun wasn’t there hence Big Bang is a lie, how?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:
Where is it?

You said the sun wasn’t there hence Big Bang is a lie, how?

Since you saw I mentioned the sun, then you saw the other facts I mentioned.

So seeing you saw the other facts I mentioned you either address them or you leave them alone..

It's your choice.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Since you saw I mentioned the sun, then you saw the other facts I mentioned.

So seeing you saw the other facts I mentioned you either address them or you leave them alone..

It's your choice.
I don’t understand, how the sun is related to Big Bang, explain.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:

But you are yet to point to the lies in evolution because evolution is true and has evidence.
You point to the lies.
Evolution in itself is a lie!
Whatever the Bible says i will swallow as long as it's able to tell me so much about the earth than any other book.
So if you don't understand some of the things the Bible said all you need to do is be patient until you find someone who can explain better but outrightly condemning the book that has revealed so much when all your scientists failed to know until much later makes no sense to me! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Evolution in itself is a lie!
Whatever the Bible says i will swallow as long as it's able to tell me so much about the earth than any other book.
So if you don't understand some of the things the Bible said all you need to do is be patient until you find someone who can explain better but outrightly condemning the book that has revealed so much when all your scientists failed to know until much later makes no sense to me! smiley
How is evolution a lie and gravity is not?

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:

How is evolution a lie and gravity is not?
Evolution only claims but failed to solve any problem, gravity claims and solved many problems!
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Evolution only claims but failed to solve any problem, gravity claims and solved many problems!
Evolution has solved the problem of antibiotic resistance, pandemics and epidemics through vaccine research, treatment of cancer, genetically manufactured products in agriculture/pharmaceuticals/food industries and treatment of genetic disorder.
So what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Workch:

Evolution has solved the problem of antibiotic resistance, pandemics and epidemics through vaccine research, treatment of cancer, genetically manufactured products in agriculture/pharmaceuticals/food industries and treatment of genetic disorder.
So what are you saying?

So you want to tell me that there was no life before the theory of evolution was fabricated, shey? cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So you want to tell me that there was no life before the theory of evolution was fabricated, shey? cheesy
People didn’t fly before the theory of gravity was fabricated.

People fell sick before the Germ theory was fabricated.

Cells existed before cell theory was fabricated.

Which part of this argument is hard for you to understand?

Now tell me again, what is it about evolution that is a lie?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
EVERYTHING! so far you can't PRESENT a group of evolutionists cohabiting peacefully, it's whole fabrications is built on LIES! smiley

The book of CREATION said God promised that since he confused people's language because they refused to do His will He will UNITE those who work towards His will and it happened exactly as He promised!

So PRESENT just one promise evolution made and how it was fulfilled in the midst of humans! cheesy
Workch:

People didn’t fly before the theory of gravity was fabricated.

People fell sick before the Germ theory was fabricated.

Cells existed before cell theory was fabricated.

Which part of this argument is hard for you to understand?

Now tell me again, what is it about evolution that is a lie?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
EVERYTHING! so far you can't PRESENT a group of evolutionists cohabiting peacefully, it's whole fabrications is built on LIES! smiley

The book of CREATION said God promised that since he confused people's language because they refused to do His will He will UNITE those who work towards His will and it happened exactly as He promised!

So PRESENT just one promise evolution made and how it was fulfilled in the midst of humans! cheesy
see how you sound: Theory of gravity is a fabrication by “gravitists”
People could fly before Newton discovered gravity.

I’m waiting for you to point out the lies in evolution.

Which Is the lies? Go read about it then come back to tell me
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The earth was flat before Galileo fabricated heliocentrism. That’s exactly your logic.
I’m patiently waiting for you point out facts the lie in evolution.
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
see how you sound: Theory of gravity is a fabrication by “gravitists”
People could fly before Newton discovered gravity.

I’m waiting for you to point out the lies in evolution.

Which Is the lies? Go read about it then come back to tell me

The book of CREATION said:

Then God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds, domestic animals and creeping animals and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so. Genesis 1:24

You just PRESENT one animal that has ever evolved out of nothing and the case will be closed for good! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
SSIPON:

Years ago, we didn't understand thunder and what did we do? we invented gods like Thor and Sango to try to explain them. Years ago we didn't understand Sickle cell anemia and what did we do? We invented Ogbanje to try to explain it.

Apologies, but I wil have to digress a little bit here.

I bet you do not understand Yoruba spirituality, reason why you weave it with Bible religion system.

Sango from the spiritual angle is the representation of electrical energy in nature. Note, what we call Orisa in Yoruba spirituality is energy in science. You dare not say Sango does not exist or is an invention.

SSIPON:

Just because your are yet to understand it, doesn't mean it's supernatural. By the way you first have to Proof the supernatural claim you are making.

Supernaturals simply is a natural phenomenon which yet have no natural or scientific explanation. No voodoo here
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The book of CREATION said:

Then God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds, domestic animals and creeping animals and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so. Genesis 1:24

You just PRESENT one animal that has ever evolved out of nothing and the case will be closed for good! smiley

There is no evidence for this.

There’s evidence for evolution. Thousands of it for that matter
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

There is no evidence for this.
There’s evidence for evolution. Thousands of it for that matter
Guy no need for worthless claims, the book of CREATION says all the creatures we know today we're created to continue bearing their kind so just present one animal that evolved from nowhere and end this story! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism / Why U Should Thank GOD Each Time U Visit Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.