Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. (2633 Views)

This Is The One Thing That Science Cannot Achieve But God Can / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy no need for worthless claims, the book of CREATION says all the creatures we know today we're created to continue bearing their kind so just present one animal that evolved from nowhere and end this story! cheesy
I can go ahead and present multiple evidence of animals turning into another inform of speciation that we have observed sir.

So what problem do you have with evolution?

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy no need for worthless claims, the book of CREATION says all the creatures we know today we're created to continue bearing their kind so just present one animal that evolved from nowhere and end this story! cheesy
if I continue to post the evidence for one species coming from another. Nairaland database will crash. The evidence is so enormous that it’s even visible to the blind sir.

So what is the lie in evolution? Answer this question

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
I can go ahead and present multiple evidence of animals turning into another inform of speciation that we have observed sir.

So what problem do you have with evolution?

I'm all ears! cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm all ears! cheesy
We have more evidence for it than for gravity.

What’s the lie in evolution? You have a hard time accepting facts?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2014-05-epic-evolution-species.amp

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

We have more evidence for it than for gravity.

What’s the lie in evolution? You have a hard time accepting facts?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2014-05-epic-evolution-species.amp

So did the bird evolved from rat? cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So did the bird evolved from rat? cheesy
That is not evolution. It’s what you god does, magic.
Which doesn’t exist.

So tell me, what is the lie in evolution?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

That is not evolution. It’s what you god does, magic.
Which doesn’t exist.
So tell me, what is the lie in evolution?
Keep deceiving yourself, all creatures are producing their kind {Genesis 1:24} none has ever evolved from something else! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself, all creatures are producing their kind {Genesis 1:24} none has ever evolved from something else! smiley
You want to see a bird turn into rat?
That is magic.

Now what is it that is wrong with evolution?
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
You want to see a bird turn into rat?
That is magic.
Now what is it that is wrong with evolution?
It has nothing to teach humans!
The book of Creation has helped in maintening order in the human society but can evolution do such? NO!
The book of Creation has helped humans to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally. Can you say the same with evolution? NO!
So evolution is useless, hopeless and worthless! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It has nothing to teach humans!
The book of Creation has helped in maintening order in the human society but can evolution do such? NO!
The book of Creation has helped humans to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally. Can you say the same with evolution? NO!
So evolution is useless, hopeless and worthless! smiley
You can’t make antibiotics with the book of creation. You need evolution to do that.
It’s not useless sir
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

You can’t make antibiotics with the book of creation. You need evolution to do that.
It’s not useless sir
Antibiotics?
Go and learn from tradomedicals they'll teach you everything you need to know about roots and herbs, Jehovah prepared it all for the sound health of humans! Genesis 9:3 compare to Psalms 104:14

All what we need to cure illnesses He (God) has prepared in the herbs all around us! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Antibiotics?
Go and learn from tradomedicals they'll teach you everything you need to know about roots and herbs, Jehovah prepared it all for the sound health of humans! Genesis 9:3 compare to Psalms 104:14

All what we need to cure illnesses He (God) has prepared in the herbs all around us! smiley
Tradomedicals still follows the principles of evolution
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

Tradomedicals still follows the principles of evolution
Of course everything will follow whatever you have resolved in your heart that's why you can't force it down the throat of others unless they are fully convinced about what you're saying!
As for me evolution is a lie nothing evolves from nothing. God created all things and the living things are producing their kind, period! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course everything will follow whatever you have resolved in your heart that's why you can't force it down the throat of others unless they are fully convinced about what you're saying!
As for me evolution is a lie nothing evolves from nothing. God created all things and the living things are producing their kind, period! smiley
Its demonstrable with evidence and experiment sir.

It’s not a from a book of magic
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
Its demonstrable with evidence and experiment sir. It’s not a from a book of magic
My friend, there's no experiment regarding evolution, it's a BIG LIE!
People get sick and they are cured or treated by people who takes herbs and other plants to treat them. Nothing evolves to treat you! cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

People get sick and they are cured or treated by people who takes herbs and other plants to treat them. Nothing evolves to treat you! cheesy
Sorry, everything is evolving sir

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

i don’t say what u cannot back up with evidence. I Will blind you with evidence here

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
i don’t say what u cannot back up with evidence. I Will blind you with evidence here

No animal has ever evolved into something else, according to the book of Creation all creatures are producing their kind! Genesis 1:24 cheesy

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No animal has ever evolved into something else, according to the book of Creation all creatures are producing their kind! Genesis 1:24 cheesy
more evidence for you to ignore.

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
more evidence for you to ignore.
Any animal evolving into something else? cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Even if I tattoo it on your body, you will still not read it

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
Even if I tattoo it on your body, you will still not read it
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

stupid questions, even humans are Animals

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

stupid questions, even humans are Animals
Below is what evolutionists say!
So show me just one example, please don't get upset now because you want to teach everyone what evolutionists taught you so you need to be patient now!

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Below is what evolutionists say!
So show me just one example, please don't get upset now because you want to teach everyone what evolutionists taught you so you need to be patient now!
That you show is what illiterates like you say.

Not science

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:

That you show is what illiterates like you say.
Not science

Just say you're UPDATING the concept of evolution because that's what they said from the beginning! cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just say you're UPDATING the concept of evolution because that's what they said from the beginning! cheesy
Just say you are illiterate and never understand how anything works

Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Workch:
Just say you are illiterate and never understand how anything works
Of course i'll forever remain illiterate to evolution because no animal evolve from something else! wink
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by Workch: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2021
sad
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i'll forever remain illiterate to evolution because no animal evolve from something else! wink
Just remain illiterate. We understand
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Workch:
sadJust remain illiterate. We understand
The significance of literacy is understanding and when there is understanding between two persons the end result is PEACE in the society.
So let's see how far evolution produces PEACE in the gathering of those adhering to the concept before you can talk of REAL literacy!

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of information surely every human has a little but WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information resulting in lasting benefits.
Prove that EVOLUTION is not just for head knowledge by letting us know it's benefits when compared to CREATION with regards to LITERACY! smiley
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm all ears! cheesy

The funny thing about you is that you are ignorant and proud of it. The Bible never mentioned Dinosaurs, why? undecided
Re: Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. by SSIPON(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The significance of literacy is understanding and when there is understanding between two persons the end result is PEACE in the society.
So let's see how far evolution produces PEACE in the gathering of those adhering to the concept before you can talk of REAL literacy!

KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of information surely every human has a little but WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information resulting in lasting benefits.
Prove that EVOLUTION is not just for head knowledge by letting us know it's benefits when compared to CREATION with regards to LITERACY! smiley

You literally mentioned a talking snake in your fairytale. The burden of proof is actually on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Religion Matter? / The Training Of The Spirit - Pastor Chris / I Am Tired Of Pastors Saying "Touch Your Neigbour And Say"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.