Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Opera Mini Thank You O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opera Mini Thank You O (1916 Views)

Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? / How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Mini Thank You O by sunshineV(f): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2021
I've come to realize that the people that comment on nairaland have drastically reduced due to lack of free daily 50mb from opera mini. Opera thank you ogrin

4 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by brosom(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
I swear oo grin,

Me too grin grin
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Onye mgbu
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2021
brosom:
I swear oo grin,

Me too grin grin
you swear with your brown teeth, ewu.
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Queenslander(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmm, I wonder why they ended it though cry was a real life saver even though I discovered it very late!!

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by brosom(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Bodmum:
you swear with your brown teeth, ewu.

I can see that ur mama breast milk finish the time she born, however using cow milk as substitute to feed u which always makes u act before thinking.

Nkitaa..!! tongue
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Truvelisback(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
sunshineV:
I've come to realize that the people that comment on nairaland have drastically reduced due to lack of free daily 50mb from opera mini. Opera thank you ogrin
Madam, it is what i am using now. I'm using a button phone and I browse every other sites for free except for Fb that accepts only free mode.

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Yungmakavelli: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Madam, it is what i am using now. I'm using a button phone and I browse every other sites for free except for Fb that accepts only free mode.
hmmm how true is this
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Truvelisback(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yungmakavelli:
hmmm how true is this
It stopped b4, now it's working. I can browse other sites for free except fb.
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Teekay21(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2021
sunshineV:

I nearly commit suicide oo
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by AYNL: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
e still dey work,dem never end it o
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by zexy2030(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shame on u, zucker berg is giving 20mb daily for facebook, whatsapp and google browser. O biiiy...
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
The advantage of these java phone browsers is that it economizes Mb. U won't be worried abt ur Mb usage because it last long and hardly get finished b4 the day runs out.

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Yungmakavelli: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
The advantage of these java phone browser is that it economizes Mb. U won't be worried abt ur Mb usage because it last long and hard get finished b4 the day runs out.
please how did u connect to nairaland with the stuff becos mine only connect to facebook am using 20 naira for 70mb of my mtn for browsing nw

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yungmakavelli:
please how did u connect to nairaland with the stuff becos mine only connect to facebook am using 20 naira for 70mb of my mtn for browsing nw
I make use of operamini4.2.Jar and i receive 50mb everyday. I'm using itel5231i.
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Dybala11(m): 1:00am On Oct 24, 2021
sunshineV:
Ahh ahh. grin
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by studentwriter(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2021
Dybala11:

Ahh ahh. grin
this boss wey wire me 2k during lockdown last year.
I no go forget your good deeds boss.
May God continually bless you

2 Likes

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Dybala11(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
studentwriter:
this boss wey wire me 2k during lockdown last year.
I no go forget your good deeds boss.
May God continually bless you
You're welcome sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Polynek(m): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
I joined NAIRALAND in 2020, with my Opera-mini App and since I haven't used Chrome to logging in NAIRALAND, if I try it they will tell me is a wrong password, I jox tire 4 Chrome.
So right now am still using Opera mini to brouse my favorite sites including Quora, Goal.com, Marca, Sky sports and ESPN news grin I don't know what I wud hv done if there was no Opera mini free mode. grin
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Drsnives(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Oga it still work for me on my both Airtel n MTN
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by house10s: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2021
airtel still working
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Premiumwriter: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
sunshineV:
but that's what I'm using right now cheesy
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by sunshineV(f): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Premiumwriter:
but that's what I'm using right now cheesy
check maybe ur village pipu sub for u
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Truvelisback(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
zexy2030:
Shame on u, zucker berg is giving 20mb daily for facebook, whatsapp and google browser. O biiiy...
Bro, why u dey cry na? Na u him give?
Re: Opera Mini Thank You O by Jesterinjay: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
ma nigga

(1) (Reply)

There's Nothing Wrong In Sharing Your Wife With Other Men / The Advantages Of Having 2 Wives / If You Do This, Please Stop. [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.