Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,475 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB (4536 Views)

Opera Mini Thank You O / Operamini's 50mb Lowered To 20mb / Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okay everyone, looks like we were in the same shoes "having and android phone" "downloading the opera browser" "then installing it and recharging data into our phone" "just within a minute of browsing, all we get is you've run out of data, please buy a data bundle i do get that feeling and that chumpy look, but why stress, when we can actually control our data with one [bold]setting[\bold] just go to your settings and click on DATA SAVING, and change it's status from maximum to >>>extreme mode<<< and start enjoying free data caring less about but your life, please hit me with feedbacks for updating this hint, thanks.
actions
>follow pearlla< or >click here to AUTOMITICALLY START ENJOYING 50MB
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
I ain't clicking shit undecided
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Uzomacharles: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
U wan make we follow u grin grin
Just download old opera mini
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:
U wan make we follow u grin grin

Just download old opera mini
thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience, kindly do it manually, thanks once again
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xoly:
I ain't clicking shit undecided
thanks for the feedback, you can do it manually or remain data-stranded, thanks
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:

u all are scammers undecided
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:

u all are scammers undecided....
Fvck off sad
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xoly:

u all are scammers undecided
thanks for the feedback, just go to your opera for android settings and click on "data savings" then switch it from "automatic" to "extreme mode" hope this works, thanks once again
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by WrittyWritter(f): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:
Okay everyone, looks like we were in the same shoes "having and android phone" "downloading the opera browser" "then installing it and recharging data into our phone" "just within a minute of browsing, all we get is you've run out of data, please buy a data bundle i do get that feeling and that chumpy look, but why stress, when we can actually control our data with one [bold]setting[\bold] just go to your settings and click on DATA SAVING, and change it's status from maximum to >>>extreme mode<<< and start enjoying free data caring less about but your life, please hit me with feedbacks for updating this hint, thanks.
actions

U re updating us on notin do u know how many messages I get from Mtn to use free 50mb..mtcheeeew
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:

U re updating us on notin do u know how many messages I get from Mtn to use free 50mb..mtcheeeew
screenshots

Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:
screenshots

Pearlla:
screenshots

Pearlla:
screenshots

Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:
screenshots

Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:
screenshots
hope this was helpful
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

hope this was sucessful
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Akinola100: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pearlla:
hope this was sucessful
This your thread is to save data usage. Opera mini gives those with Airtel and MTN 50MB daily.
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Hugo55(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Me I have be browsing basically for free over five months stilling counting with my Opera mini and lately my phone home browser everything going freely WhatsApp, Facebook, chrome, everything.... I can't remember when last I used money in purchasing data. The really a surprise to me.
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Akinola100:

This your thread is to save data usage.
Opera mini gives those with Airtel and MTN 50MB daily.
thanks for the feedback!!, actually you're correct, but this thread is only for those who are new and find it hard to use free 50mb even though they were sent >you a now enjoying free data< so..... For them to "enable" using free data, hope this was helpful, thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hugo55:
Me I have be browsing basically for free over five months stilling counting with my Opera mini and lately my phone home browser everything going freely WhatsApp, Facebook, chrome, everything.... I can't remember when last I used money in purchasing data. The really a surprise to me.
thanks for the feedback!!, enjoy your free data!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by PresidentJosh20(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hugo55:
That operamini free 50mb only works on Airtel.Mtn will show the free 50mb on your screen but you will be disabled from using it.
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Hugo55(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

That operamini free 50mb only works on Airtel.Mtn will show the free 50mb on your screen but you will be disabled from using it.

I do not use Airtel. I use Mtn and glo
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

thanks for the feedback.
do as I screenshoted it
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Akinola100: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pearlla:

thanks for the feedback!!, actually you're correct, but this thread is only for those who are new and find it hard to use free 50mb even though they were sent >you a now enjoying free data< so..... For them to "enable" using free data, hope this was xhelpful, thanks
Ye
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by nurain150(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akinola100:

This your thread is to save data usage.
Opera mini gives those with Airtel and MTN 50MB daily.
MTN no gree give me oo.na only Airtel I dey enjoy
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Homeboiy: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
The 50mb shit doesn’t work on iPhones

I have tried and it didn’t work

Opera touch
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Akinola100: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
nurain150:
MTN no gree give me oo.na only Airtel I dey enjoy
They give both MTN and Airtel. But this their data really help me oo
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Pearlla(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
The 50mb shit doesn’t work on iPhones

I have tried and it didn’t work

Opera touch
thanks for the feedback looks like you're aren't using opera mini but "opera touch, no worries, just go to your settings and go to tab view and switch it to phone view, then you'll notice when you go back to your browsers main page and go back to the settings, (you'll notice the settings is now similar to operamini's) then follow the above screenshots and enjoy your opera free data 50mb!!! If this was helpful, you can follow me by clicking >>here<<
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Homeboiy: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
I can’t find tab view on opera touch settings
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Broke guys everywhere...

Lord,save your daughter
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Xoly:

u all are scammers undecided....
Fvck off sad
U Get Bad Mouth Oo. Na Wetin She Do U Na? Can't U Be Social Atleast 4 Once?
Re: How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
rubbish rubbish rubbish [s][/s]
Pearlla:
[/s] [s]Okay everyone, looks like we were in the same shoes "having and android phone" "downloading the opera browser" "then installing it and recharging data into our phone"[/s] "[s]just within a minute of browsing, all we get is you've run out of data, please buy a data bundle i do get that feeling and that chumpy look, but why stress, when we can actually control our data with one[/s] [bold]setting[\bold] [s]just go to your settings and click on DATA SAVING, and change it's status from maximum to >>>extreme mode<<< and start enjoying free data caring less about but your life, please hit me with[s][/s] feedbacks for updating this hint, thanks.
actions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? / Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021 / Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.