Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro (3825 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / You Can Enjoy Longer Sex With These TWO Methods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Popular Nigerian relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has disclosed that s.ex are the most boring.

According to Blessing Okor, spending more time during s.exual intercourse doesn't mean that you are good in bed.

She further indicated that s.ex is about knowing the right spot to touch adding that s.ex should last for 30 minutes.

"longer sex are the most boring sex. Being good in bed is not how long you spend,it's knowing the right spot to touch. In 30 minutes you should be done with s.ex" Blessing Okoro said in a self-made video.

Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/longer-s-ex-are-the-most-boring-blessing-okoro/

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by BigJoe19: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Sex.
Sex..
Sex...
Sex....
Sex.....
That's all in the heads of many people these days. What a waste of human existence.

3 Likes

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Kaypaparino(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Correct, I spend just 30 minutes all through, 20 minutes for romance and 10 minutes for the show.. I don done.. I cannot come and die . That Baby is correct.. I don't do harder harder... Right or wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by pansophist(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Kaypaparino:
Correct, I spend just 30 minutes all through, 20 minutes for romance and 10 minutes for the show.. I don done.. I cannot come and die . That Baby is correct.. I don't do harder harder... Right or wrong?

10 mins for the main show? You strong o. grin

Na chicken style I de do. Climb from back, bite her head and in 3 seconds, I'm done. I can't come and go and come and kill myself. cool

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

Na chicken style I de do. Climb from back, bite her head and in 3 seconds, I'm done. I can't come and go and come and kill myself. cool
Bite her head? Lol bro just kee me with laugh

17 Likes

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Cosmicstranger(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

�� grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Jeremani: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na wa oo
Sex matter again?
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by JOACHINpedro: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Magnoliaa(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

And I thought you said you last overnight, non-stop, that I was already planning on sending a PM? So na all mouth and no show? You fk up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by pansophist(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And I thought you said you last overnight, non-stop, that I was already planning on sending a PM? So na all mouth and no show? You fk up.

I change sexual policy na why. Now na the woman get the job to perform.

As for me, three seconds na my expectations from her and wetin I fit deliver. If she want am longer, then I go position myself make she knack until their kingdom come, or just buy electric deeldo make she knack herself unto eternity.

No be me una no kill cool

8 Likes

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by care4you: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
abeg oo! this sex am hearing about, is it sweet?

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
amaesther:
Popular Nigerian relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has disclosed that s.ex are the most boring.

According to Blessing Okor, spending more time during s.exual intercourse doesn't mean that you are good in bed.

She further indicated that s.ex is about knowing the right spot to touch adding that s.ex should last for 30 minutes.

"longer sex are the most boring sex. Being good in bed is not how long you spend,it's knowing the right spot to touch. In 30 minutes you should be done with s.ex" Blessing Okoro said in a self-made video.

Watch the video below:

If you cuum, the babe cuum (especially when she cuums hard), then length of time is irrelevant. The correct length of time is the length of time it takes to get the job done. Na babe wein nor cuum go dey complain about length of time.
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

So chicken style dey too? nawa oh
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Gadafii: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
normal normal 2 seconds everything don burst, tongue

1 Like

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by punisha: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gadafii:
normal normal 2 seconds everything don burst, tongue

2secs too much...make am 1second.
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
pansophist:

1 Like

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Fakbrown: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Me can not come and kee myself, as I come I Don go, make she go find her own cum, I suffer my own, I cannot take her burden

1 Like

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by aimmoney9: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ask op
care4you:

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by MVLOX(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Very true.... Make the woman cum in lesser time self ....
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by femi4: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2021
amaesther:

Watch the video below:
15mins is more than enough, anything after that is hard LABOUR
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by FreeSpirited: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
So 30mins sex is a quickie to this foool
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Blackfire(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2021
I have come to realised that it is poor man and joblessness that will make man to bang a girl for 1 hour.. just because you bought indomie #50 for her..

Rich people have so many things to think about

1 hour onto woman ...do you want to build house there... poor people eeeehhhh

1 Like

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2021
care4you:

No it is vicks lemon plus.
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by kemicalreact: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=106536711][/quote]How'd make those emojis?
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by zexy2030(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
care4you:

Do it with someone who knows how.

A woman's body is technical but they all have a general formula
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by MufasaLion: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2021
kemicalreact:
How'd make those emojis?

I didn't make it.
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by whalley676: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=106536711][/quote]

What do you want to see shocked grin
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by MufasaLion: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2021
whalley676:

What do you want to see shocked grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2021
pansophist:

Shebi you said you can be at it all night long,liar.You've exposed yourself, na so you for make me suffocate you and make me go to prison over an empty brags.mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

All barks,no bite that's how they deceive us with fantasies only to be churchilling when it comes to the real show lol
Re: Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Most Nigerian men don't last longer anymore because of their reckless lifestyle, they drink,smoke,do hard drugs and expect to be Anthony Joshua in the bedroom, it won't work. Hmmm when and if I get married ehn my husband be something else in the bedroom else I will report him to his parents hence the reason I'll marry a virgin man who neither drink nor smoke not all these ones that have given all the sweetness in them to prostitutes and masturbation.#Teamfindingavirginman#

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. / Biodun Okeowo Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.