Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? (4025 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by maraellaa(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2021
All these rubbish must stop. Broke niggas ah!!

3 Likes

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by maraellaa(f): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2021
We spoke well on phone for sometime. He sounded buoyant and all. He wanted to link up which we did. After every thing he gave me 5k for hair. What am I supposed to do with that please. This fake life has to stopp
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Starzo: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Ashawo nor be work. Na manage Dem dey manage am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Cooldude90: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2021
What do you mean by everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by pansophist(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2021
You want a man to give you what you can't give yourself. You expect so much from a man, same thing you and your family can't give afford. Just by mere existence, a man owe you something. The realities of the economy is not your concern. What a life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Lols... ashawo wey babes dey manage,e reach ur turn u wan turn am to full time work grin

10 Likes

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Qatar2022: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:
We spoke well on phone for sometime. He sounded buoyant and all. He wanted to link up which we did. After every thing he gave me 5k for hair. What am I supposed to do with that please. This fake life has to stopp

Get a life bitch, go and get work and stop depending on ashawo work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:

You should have just presented yourself as an ashawo and tell him how much you charge, short time or all night. Now he took you as a normal babe that just wanted to hangout lmao.

12 Likes

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Danjikanbauchi: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:
what service did you rendered to him dear
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by aktolly54(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
what service did you rendered to him dear
na fuc.k idiot offer him ooo begin shout "everything" which everything? @op Do you expect someone rich to have cash available all the time? If you guyz are still communicate then he should do better next time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Conner44: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Barb your hair N300 and flex the balance of N4700.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Jeremani: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is like u delete the main post.
But I still understand say na ashawo u be.
Case close

1 Like

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by ufotty2001: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your father is still alive go and meet him

1 Like

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by ashawopikin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:
he owes you NOTHING
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's not everything you spill here, you had the option to reject it, don't feel entitled because it's his money dear..

1 Like

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by talk2hb1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:
Wait Ooo, Una no negotiate price before everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Osashalom: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
The boldness of harlots in our days is surprising! You got 5k, you are here babbling.
The gays that give prostitutes so much as 5k, should be flogged and rendered broke. Those same idiot men, can't give their fellow men common 2k.

5 Likes

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Sonoyom(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
You should have mentioned the 'everything' whilst berating broke men since you are 'unbroken'.
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by CSTRR: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ashawo.

He paid you above market value.

You should give him change.
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by CSTRR: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Osashalom:
The boldness of harlots in our days is surprising! You got 5k, you are here babbling.
The gays that give prostitutes so much as 5k, should be flogged and rendered broke. Those same idiot men, can't give their fellow men common 2k.
To be fair, some ashawo worth 5k.

There are some ladies based in VI, I have seen on codedruns.

They charge at least 10k for short time with abeg.

They are clean as hell,and they can truly fuccckk.
Fuccckkk that your girlfriend can't give you.

Once in a while, you need to splurge on a clean, hot good fuccckk.
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by billynoni(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hi, OP... What's your standard rate? I will like to patronize.
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by pansophist(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Conner44:
Barb your hair N300 and flex the balance of N4700.

As in eh, simple like ABC.

Common sense no common at all. grin

7 Likes

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Osashalom: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
CSTRR:

How about giving your fellow men 10k once in a while?
I can't imagine myself going to ashawo, nor give her money, talkless begging her. Immoratiy is a drainer ask the Holy Spirit for grace to live above those stuff

6 Likes

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by billynoni(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Osashalom:

How about giving your fellow men 10k once in a while?
I can't imagine myself going to ashawo, nor give her money, talkless begging her. Immoratiy is a drainer ask the Holy Spirit for grace to live above those stuff
Not trolling, not trying to be offensive... But what will the fellow men, give back in return for the 10k? At leastz the "ashawo" is giving back knacks as service rendered.
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Gadafii: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
A woman just built the largest orphanage in Africa, here in Nigeria, that's the future of women we want.

This olosho here who can't even afford her own hair, until she open her fishy towtow shouldn't be the future, these lazy jobless "I just want to relax and be taken care of" type of girls deserves to be dumped inside IDP camps?? cheesy

One time I price towtow for shorties, weyrey say na 10k, I negotiate am come #2500, she no gree, I let am know info rent room oo, still buy her favorite drink, she say 7k last, I say oya I go add #500, the idiot say no, naso I call my guy, ordered roasted fish and Smirnoff, towtow na overhype abeg.

If not for konji, wetin wan make me dey reason olosho, hiian

1 Like

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by novia22(f): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:

Abeg shift make I see road...A lot of ladies are the reason Men give ladies a bad name.....Must you cash out on every hook up......you should have stated your price from begining now...
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Spider20: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerian ladies are always useless +stupid
Avoid them with immediate alacrity.............
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Anambragully: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
CSTRR:

Na them de get hiv pass cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by mybiz234: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
maraellaa:

Only mentally useless girls expect money for dating a man. Are you a mentally Useless girl?
Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by lyriclekidd(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Why can't you afford money to make your own hair?? Broke shaming people when you're actually wretched..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by Lilsameey: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
You be mumu.

Re: After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
You are a broke b*tch yourself if you can’t afford to make your own hair

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman? / See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! / Places To Meet Responsible Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.