Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity (3719 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Nekai(f): 4:55am On May 31, 2011
All is well.  cheesy

Goodnite to all 4 now.
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MsPotato(f): 6:37am On May 31, 2011
Quoted by: N.Delta

ms potato my sweet heart grin grin grin how u
Im doing fine. How your side? Im glad you appreciate Nairand ladies pictures as not many of you guys do embarassed lipsrsealed

Quoted by: Idowuogbo

madam stop squeezing your face jare , go wiv d flow , drop your pata , pin , num , email e, tc
cant u see d poster hes tryin to do under g koto ji (ask one of yoruba friends

Ok I will have to wait for QAM4J as it seems to me h is the only Yoruba friend Ive got. embarassed

Ranoscky:

They made u think of marraige? Lol. Good tho. The case of anna white, the 1st time I checked her profile, what I saw was a matured lady in a kiosk so I dont know if thats anna white or not [tho I guess she wasnt the 1] so anna white is on pending. In the case of Nata girl, I have not checked her profile b4. Would have loved to check it now [plus anna white's] but am operatin thru ma phone, so I cant. maybe when I switch on ma PC, I'll click on her profile to see the beauty that is drivin u crazy, and also made u think of marraige, Lol. But I guess she'll be beautiful tho, cos her screen name is! And finally, that ms potato of a girl is 1 hell of a creature that I can NEVER, and wil NEVER get angry to, cos whenever I see her face, she reminds me of a girl that gave me the BEST happiness of life [love u ms potato. I guess the day God created your likes was on sunday, that was kinds are VERY hard to find. Love u!]

Awwww. . . . I didnt know u think of that of me shocked embarassed lipsrsealed Im so flattered and u are just a wonderful person cry kiss
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by 190: 8:11am On May 31, 2011
Gabry where your many husband's dem lord reed and yusuf

seems they don run again? grin
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MsPotato(f): 9:03am On May 31, 2011
They are not my husbands oo. They are my brothers and one of my bestest buddies here and on YIM
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by 190: 9:09am On May 31, 2011
"Hmmm"
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MsPotato(f): 9:24am On May 31, 2011
wetin happen? Are u doubting me?
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by 190: 9:58am On May 31, 2011
yeah! angry
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Sike(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2011
Just. . . . . *eavesdropping*
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by moonraker(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2011
@ Ogugua88 and Annita

not bad looking at all wink
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2011
Are they as pretty as this?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-TDd02HRIKi4/TXyPCC52dmI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/t2Fq3i82JY8/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FbXIuIElidS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-712568
[/img]
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by delicious1(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2011
^^What the* undecided undecided angry
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Nobody: 11:37am On May 31, 2011
^^ you busted a nut?
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by NDelta(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2011
J12:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-TDd02HRIKi4/TXyPCC52dmI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/t2Fq3i82JY8/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FbXIuIElidS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-712568
[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin what a beautiful man grin grin grin grin
Nekai:

@ N. Delta. . . cool
[/quote

YES. Did u say something.
Oguagua and I dowu i still de wait oooh. Make ona no dull me ooo
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Natasha2(f): 1:59pm On May 31, 2011
N delta that's not me on my profile pic its my girl friend and btw I took her permission so no one should think its me  cheesy The idea is when i finally get to post my pic you guys wouldn't know  cheesy  wink at least not immediately  wink cheesy
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2011
J12:

[/img]

Your wife is very pretty. shocked shocked
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by NDelta(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2011
Natasha,,:

N delta that's not me on my profile pic its my girl friend and btw I took her permission so no one should think its me cheesy The idea is when i finally get to post my pic you guys wouldn't know cheesy wink at least not immediately wink cheesy

Nat! this is one difficult assignment for me. grin grin grin grin i will keep checking that profile until. . .
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On May 31, 2011
^until u lean like stockfish abi , u berra no loose blood bcus u wan see opeke toh bedttt grin grin
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by forkadict(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im doing fine. How your side? Im glad you appreciate Nairand ladies pictures as not many of you guys do embarassed lipsrsealed

Ok I will have to wait for QAM4J as it seems to me h is the only Yoruba friend Ive got. embarassed

Awwww. . . . I didnt know u think of that of me shocked embarassed lipsrsealed Im so flattered and u are just a wonderful person cry kiss

He is a wonderful person because he flattered you. If he hadn't flattered you, he would have been a jerk. Right?
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by 190: 3:47pm On May 31, 2011
N.Delta:

Nat! this is one difficult assignment for me. grin grin grin grin i will keep checking that profile until. . .
shocked angry angry
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MsPotato(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2011
190:

yeah! angry

why? did u ever see me flirting with them like they flirt with other females here? undecided

fork adict:

He is a wonderful person because he flattered you. If he hadn't flattered you, he would have been a jerk. Right?

he is a wonderful person cause he is the first and the very very few that actually complimented me on NL. Thats why I am saying that
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by forkadict(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

why? did u ever see me flirting with them like they flirt with other females here? undecided

he is a wonderful person cause he is the first and the very very few that actually complimented me on NL. Thats why I am saying that

We are saying the same thing. Because he's one of the few people that complimented you is what makes him a wonderful person according to you. Complimenting you is now the deciding criterion to being a wonderful person Ms Potatoe?
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MsPotato(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2011
fork adict:

We are saying the same thing. Because he's one of the few people that complimented you is what makes him a wonderful person according to you. Complimenting you is now the deciding criterion to being a wonderful person Ms Potatoe?

Sure it is. And also because there are some things I know about him before this thread which makes me think he is a wonderful man generally. wink
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MrCork17: 4:26pm On May 31, 2011
N.Delta:

Just the other day i had nothing doing so i checked the profile of some Nairaland ladies for pictures and wow you will be amazed how pretty some of the chicks are grin grin grin grin, not that am jobless or anything but was just curious. lol.  I really wish i could mention some names but i dont want trouble shocked shocked shocked shocked.  Guys lets not waste anymore time grin grin grin.
grin grin grin

Bro. ok since you are jobless, can you plis check my profile? undecided
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by shawonlese: 4:49pm On May 31, 2011
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2011
N.Delta:
Oguagua and I dowu i still de wait oooh. Make ona no dull me ooo

What are you waiting for? Lol.
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by MrCork17: 5:52pm On May 31, 2011
98.2% of Naiaraland females have tribal mark angry
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Your wife is very pretty. shocked shocked

Thanks. She reminds me of you.
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Pweety4me(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2011
@OP so did that increase your pay check? there are loadz of pretty nairaland girls as well as not-so-pretty 1's but what's beauty without substance?null.
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by limnd(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2011
The posts here are just hilarious, From the effeminate JOHN OKaFor, to the 98 point sth NL gals with tribal marks, Lol, Am loving it, OMO
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Atreides(f): 8:05pm On May 31, 2011
tehehehe. .
Re: Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity by Natasha2(f): 8:14pm On May 31, 2011
N.Delta:

lmao okay kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. / Finally Did It / I Caught My Husband Sléeping With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.