Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor (44273 Views)

Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State / I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
If for only this reason and I’m an eligible candidate in osun state I won’t vote for you

What of the massées

Ooni has more than enough resources to cater for his foreign trips

Don’t chase clout sir

Instead cater for the needs of the downtrodden not the ones that are already rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by austinleo38: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine the nonsense o and quote me, citizens are so dumb to realize say na the state money wey suppose go into the state upkeep the asshole go use to dey finance all the trips. Do you know how many thousands of dollars each trip go cost and how many lives this money fit impact? But asshole wan use am sponsor all of Ooni trip. We blame white people for our misfortune but guess what the actual misfortune is? Ourselves.... F***ing bastards..
BosseJ:
I have a feeling this man would make a terrible governor.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anyway Me I know the airport must come up if Chief wins, I just hope someone would have small sense to build a sea port in Ondo, anyway no be only Ooni waka come sha.... Make Osun People go dey price airplane ,something might shele soon.. I smell a very large Industrial Hub coming up.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Faradmax: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine......already a failure...what a governor's to be.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by pfadom: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Too bad that a personality like the empty headed Ademola Adeleke could aspire to lead Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Cooldude90: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

Lol, osun airport wey aregbe chop and clean?

Must every state have airport?
Osogbo to Akure is not up to an hour.
Osogbo to Ibadan isn't up to an hour.
Even Osogbo to Ilorin is less than 2hrs

Osun has good electricity, light wey dem no dey take in 5days. (I always pray we get that kind light in Ondo).

5 or 6 power substations dey Osun.

Osun needs to move from civil servant state to manufacturing state, with the better light dem dey enjoy

Oga o, all our leaders sha, wish something should just shoot dem, once they don't get things right. angry

Bro, They no take light in 5 days in oshogbo (I guess) doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere in Osun. Stop generalizing . I stay in Ife and I can tell you we only have light btw 11am and 6pm daily... And that's how it's been for almost 5 year in most areas here in Ife east LG and Ife Central....

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FourElements: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very clueless, shameless and unintelligent politicians angry

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
What a wawu.

I guess Ooni's jumping about like someone who dem light fireworks under is exactly what Osun people need from their governor.

Does he realize there are many monarchs in Osun state?

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Misplaced priority...

I doubt if this man will be any different from others.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cooldude90:

Bro, They no take light in 5 days in oshogbo (I guess) doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere in Osun. Stop generalizing . I stay in Ife and I can tell you we only have light btw 11am and 6pm daily... And that's how it's been for almost 5 year in most areas here in Ife east LG and Ife Central....

That's Ife.

Oyan, ikirun, okuku,

Oyan to ila orangun side Even oke ila orangun get good light

All steady light.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by GambaOsaka: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dancing senator where have you been?
We missed you.
I see you are back with more money for the sycophants. Oya na begin spend on rallies and godfathers.
You no go still win though. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cooldude90:

Don't mind that guy, power supply on Osogbo is not as it is before.

Hardly will an area has 24 hours power supply these days.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by CocoaOla: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ooooole
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

That's Ife.

Oyan, ikirun, okuku,

Oyan to ila orangun side.

All steady light.

You are yanning dust.

No place in Osogbo have 24 hours power supply these days as it was before.

Why I used Osogbo is because it has better supply than those places you mentioned.

The constant power supply level has reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Terrence99: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
This one is an elderly idiot. Yahya Bello Pro Max.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

Don't mind that guy, power supply on Osogbo is not as it is before.

Hardly will an area has 24 hours power supply these days.

So I will be mentioning the areas wey get steady light one after the other.

Mtchewww.
And that's the only thing you could see there?
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

You are yanning dust.

No place in Osogbo have 24 hours power supply these days as it was before.

The constant power supply level has reduced.

I said Osun, not osogbo in particular

Use glass sir.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
So that is your only way of improving the lives of ordinary nigerian people in the state when they elect you as governor? Are you planning to be governor of the whole state or only for the Ooni?

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Kirkman: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
With this very reckless statement of his, he has given Oyetola 2nd term on a platter of gold.
Couldn't he have come up with a better manifesto? I mean who are the people advising this man. Ooni is well catered for and doesn't need this kind of flamboyance. He has enough on his plate already.

6 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Luckybelt: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

They killed the industries there: machine tools and steel rolling mills.

Growing up in osogbo, black out was strange to me

Akure and Ibadan are about two hours from osogbo because of bad roads.

Lol, osun airport wey aregbe chop and clean?

Must every state have airport?
Osogbo to Akure is not up to an hour.
Osogbo to Ibadan isn't up to an hour.
Even Osogbo to Ilorin is less than 2hrs

Osun has good electricity, light wey dem no dey take in 5days. (I always pray we get that kind light in Ondo).

5 or 6 power substations dey Osun.

Osun needs to move from civil servant state to manufacturing state, with the better light dem dey enjoy

Oga o, all our leaders sha, wish something should just shoot dem, once they don't get things right. angry
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Dshocker(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
The man round like puff puff

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

So I will be mentioning the areas wey get steady light one after the other.

Mtchewww.
And that's the only thing you could see there?

You no get talk abeg.

If Osogbo wey be the place(town/city) with the best power supply level in Osun state and arguably the best in SW no dey enjoy that kind supply again, shey na those areas you mentioned go come dey enjoy am?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by cardoctor(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
If it crashes nko? They will say na u. U no think am?
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Luckybelt:

They killed the industries there: machine tools and steel rolling mills.

Growing up in osogbo, black out was strange to me

Akure and Ibadan are about two hours from osogbo because of bad roads.

Wahala angry
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by dapolaw(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine, is this supposed to be a manifesto?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Glorylynn: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol no doubt, he doesn’t look or sound intelligent atall
BosseJ:
I have a feeling this man would make a terrible governor.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
FuckAllTheMODs:

You no get talk abeg.

If Osogbo wey be the place(town/city) with the best power supply level in Osun state and arguably the best in SW no dey enjoy that kind supply again, shey na those areas you mentioned go come dey enjoy am?
[/s]

Oga get out.

You don't travel simply say that.

If not for the 2days they haven't give them

Call anyone from Okuku to Konta, to Ijabe, to Oyan, Asaba, up to Oke Ila orangun

If they no dey enjoy light.

Call anyone in Oyan and ask apart from the light outrage currently, how many times do they have light.
3days, 4days dem no dey take light.
Call them.and ask someone lied to u

Mtcheww
Nonsense.

Osun has the best light is different from Oshogbo has the best light
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Femeto: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by olajigaolamide: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is unreasonable for a gubernatorial candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.