Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor (44220 Views)

Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State / I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by HRMK: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2021
yeye!the dancing senator!so,u want to waste state funds?is this not same biological father of that #red musician?am sure u all heard what the young man said abt his suffering in life!
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
akinade28:

Interesting, you are so bold passing out wrong info. Have you been to those place or ask those that stay there about their light condition in recent times?

I don't think you travel pass me ma.
Apart from Lagos, I know virtually nook and canny of SW, and I know roads and situations of each state.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by akinade28(f): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:

I don't think you travel pass me ma.
Apart from Lagos, I know virtually nook and canny of SW, and I know roads and situations of each state.
I'm just smiling at this your comment.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Babastrong(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
I was opportunity to attend a get together in my town where one governorship aspirant said "i'll paint all your roads with red paint if you vote me". Lol.
and we later discovered that the man is under the influence of alcohol.
hope Adeleke is not under the influnce of drug too?
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Caseless: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Oyetola hasn't done much, so this dancer is having ground to talk.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by adetayoonas(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Wetin Osun needs nah Manufacturing Hub or Agric hub

But they've failed in both
Now.civil servant

Shey nah people wey dey get 30k per month go afford flight ticket?
Oga, airport no be osun problem for now

Them get good roads, good light

Osun state needs an airport. It brings about development and attracts big industries. The manufacturers of this big industries like investing in state with airports to ease transport. Not when roads are bad and filled with insecurity.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Emmy000seun(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

Lol, osun airport wey aregbe chop and clean?

Must every state have airport?
Osogbo to Akure is not up to an hour.
Osogbo to Ibadan isn't up to an hour.
Even Osogbo to Ilorin is less than 2hrs

Osun has good electricity, light wey dem no dey take in 5days. (I always pray we get that kind light in Ondo).

5 or 6 power substations dey Osun.

Osun needs to move from civil servant state to manufacturing state, with the better light dem dey enjoy

Oga o, all our leaders sha, wish something should just shoot dem, once they don't get things right. angry
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Emmy000seun(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Depends on the area you stay in osun and also in ondo state..not all area in osun state is enjoying light Except if you stay in oshogbo, sàme applies to Ondo state too.. it interwoven.. but osun has to do more in job and creativity..
Sammy07:
angry

Osun has good electricity, light wey dem no dey take in 5days. (I always pray we get that kind light in Ondo).

Osun needs to move from civil servant state to manufacturing state, with the better light dem dey enjoy

Oga o, all our leaders sha, wish something should just shoot dem, once they don't get things right. angry

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by chris51(f): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2021
What will the common man benefit if an aspiring governor is providing hellecopter and jet for the Ooni of Ife to move around?

The citizens will definitely not trust Adeleke for this promise.
If he wants to get people's votes, he should think about them. Good roads, hospitals and what will make life meaningful to common man.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by chris51(f): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2021
chris51:
What will the common man benefit if an aspiring governor is providing hellecopter and jet for the Ooni of Ife to move around?

The citizens will definitely not trust Adeleke for this promise.
If he wants to get people's votes, he should think about them. Good roads, hospitals and what will make life meaningful to common man.

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by SarkinYarki: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Idabakanta:
I have flown on Turkish with him before. So stop saying he always fly private

Where do I say he always flies private , I said he already flies private and has access to many private jets in Nigeria when ever he needs one
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by SarkinYarki: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2021
lobinche101:
I dont think the ooni flies private jet. He comes to MM2 virtually every week to fly. This I know as I see him all the time with over 50 people. The ogoni cannot enter d airport without you noticing. They always make noise to welcome him

He flies commercial and also flies private when he wants to

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Corporate2020: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2021
BosseJ:
I have a feeling this man would make a terrible governor.

He will never be governor. Such a disaster will not happen in Yoruba land. We currently have one idiot in Ogun State called Dapo Abiodun, another WAEC F9 Parallel holder will not emerge. Buhari's case has proven that illiterates with no high school certificate should not lead a Church, not to talk of a Community, nor Local Government.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Zealll: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

Keep quiet if you don't understand my comment.

Akure to Ikare road is a federal road.
Osogbo roads(most of the ones around the city-town center are getting spoilt because they are not made to withstand the kind of usage they are facing today due to diversion.

Must you accuse people of bitterness if they say the truth.
Even the newly constructed one beside first bank leading to Uniosun/lautech teaching hospital gate is already spoiling.

It is jus temporary, and there are many alternative route as you put it, but your comments so far as being mainly trying to criticize the little achievement osun had so far
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Charly68: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

No good electricity anymore in Osogbo...gone are the days
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Charly68: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Wahala dey come Osun on...if This man enters
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by kessjames: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
This man should never become Governor of Osun State. He is completely bereft of ideas and ignorant of the current financial circumstances that have befallen most states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by muykem: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Using his personal money or money from the state coffers for such humongous luxury?
if he wants to use personal money then he will not wait till he become a governor.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by KIDfurniture(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Just imagine this criminal taking office ,,, just imagine it first in your head. I see this one turning osun to jamboree state while he loot everything to service their american lifestyle. Davido sef go loot
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by barcaboi(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
jackcanfield:
Anyway Me I know the airport must come up if Chief wins, I just hope someone would have small sense to build a sea port in Ondo, anyway no be only Ooni waka come sha.... Make Osun People go dey price airplane ,something might shele soon.. I smell a very large Industrial Hub coming up.
Smh
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by RALPHOW(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2021
You will never become the state governor.
NOT ONLY WAEC FAILURE BUT FUDGED WAEC RESULT.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by mapet: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

Bros,

1. Na formula 1 you dey take drive Osogbo to Akure under 1hr?
2. @Civil Servants' State... That stupi.d mentality was what Aregbe fought to change, hence his drift towards Road Infrastructure, Schools, Tech and Agric. I find it ridiculous that some of our people in Osun continues to see themselves as Civil-Servants' state
3. If PDP likes let them present this non-starter. It is their cup of tea. People like Dr. Ogunbiyi (who I wonder what he's doing in PDP in the first place) will simply port.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by mapet: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This is very silly ..the Oni already flies private and doesn't need to have state sponsored jet to do so...

Unfortunately, it shows the low-level reasoning capability of Adeleke....
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by mapet: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Using his personal money or money from the state coffers for such humongous luxury?

Even if he volunteer to use his personal money, it still sounds daft...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2021
mapet:

Unfortunately, it shows the low-level reasoning capability of Adeleke....

He no try with that talk
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Aderemijr(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Bird of same feather fly together, a lie
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Zealll:

It is jus temporary, and there are many alternative route as you put it, but your comments so far as being mainly trying to criticize the little achievement osun had so far

My point is "the government should have put those alternative routes in good shape before the diversion, because it's likely they won't repair them(those weak roads damaged due to diversion) after they are done with their ongoing construction(Olaiya bridge)."
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2021
barcaboi:

Smh
Continue shaking it till it turns to reality ....
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by majole: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2021
He got nothing to offer
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by lobinche101(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Well may be be he fly private once a year but the ooni I know is a regular flier from MM2. You can do ur independent study u will realise it's TRUE. Even mm2 security know him wella with his ever long entourage
SarkinYarki:

He flies commercial and also flies private when he wants to

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by chrisblack: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

Guy oshogo to Akure is more than 1 hour
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by odeyinugbolahan(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Chai... Is this one worthy of governing a LG not to talk of a whole state.

Clueless and visionless set of politicians

I doubt if they do think before they talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.