Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor (44274 Views)

Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State / I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Dapson73(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
This man would be a disaster if voted as a governor. Even Ooni will be very disappointed.
I pity the future of Osun state.
But believe me, this man will be very controversial even more than Fayose if elected.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Haywhysat: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Just imagine!
18hrs per day, guys Una dey enjoy light.

From Ore to downwards, No light for 10yrs

One.of the biggest towns in Ondo state.
If not for aketi sha.

Una get good roads. From Ikirun downwards to Stadium side, Old garage, Ilesha garage, ona baba ona around that prime side sha

Una get good roads abeq, Una too get light

The problem na unthinkable governors

I know ondo very well, ondo Town is the worst in light, I dey always run away from that town anytime I visit, max two days, I Don commot ��. Na the only state for south west wey I never use good light before.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by BabaO2: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
With his personal money or state money? Osun is a poor state, dont go and plunge them into a terrible disaster o
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Habib101: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
So he can get back his profit after investment by stealing the state's money when he get elected
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

You are very funny, you already assumed I am from Osun.
I don't need to be an indigene to know what's up in some places.

BTW, Ondo has more fertile land and is known for cocoa than Osun, tell me how far is Ondo doing in cocoa?
Even the Oluwa glass and co, how far with them in Ondo?

Majority of Nigeria leaders lack foresight and developmental knowledge.

I'm not comparing states, I'm just being angry with wetin dey happen.

Ondo has more than 10 factories of cocoa.
Oluwa glass company has been signed as A MOU with a company with one of Germany glass companies will revived soon.

Doesn't osun has more.fertile land than Kwara state?
Have you being to ilemona, Kwara state?
U go see cocoa tress around Ilemona - irra side.

I'm saying we could do better as SW with these resources I'm blaming our leaders wey no fit think outside their boxes

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Shikena(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Scopeman don jam scopeman grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Haywhysat:

I know ondo very well, ondo Town is the worst in light, I dey always run away from that town anytime I visit, max two days, I Don commot ��. Na the only state for south west wey I never use good light before.

Walahi, anytime I'm out of ondo town, I feel being alive angry

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Just imagine!
18hrs per day, guys Una dey enjoy light.

From Ore to downwards, No light for 10yrs

One.of the biggest towns in Ondo state.
If not for aketi sha.

Una get good roads. From Ikirun downwards to Stadium side, Old garage, Ilesha garage, ona baba ona around that prime side sha

Una get good roads abeq, Una too get light

The problem na unthinkable governors

Stop this your imagination please.
There has been a lot of changes.

I told you they don't enjoy up to 24 hours light these days, you argued until someone cleared you, now you are moving to road.

Listen bro, you guys in Ondo are enjoying better roads than those in Osun state.
The little good ones they have has been spoiled due to diversion of traffics to those areas as a result of the ongoing construction of olaiya overhead bridge.

Yes, I know some places in Ondo have not seen power supply for years, places like Okitipupa etc.

Enjoy wherever you are and stop thinking one place is better than where you are because you have been there a longtime ago.
Don't you know most Nigerians does not have maintenance culture?
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by ZIAZI(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oga Adeleke should come up with something better abeg! I am currently serving in Osun State and trust me, it nauseating to see some parts of Osun.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Zealll: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Oga get out.

You don't travel simply say that.

If not for the 2days they haven't give them

Call anyone from Okuku to Konta, to Ijabe, to Oyan, Asaba, up to Oke Ila orangun

If they no dey enjoy light.

Call anyone in Oyan and ask apart from the light outrage currently, how many times do they have light.
3days, 4days dem no dey take light.
Call them.and ask someone lied to u

Mtcheww
Nonsense.

Osun has the best light is different from Oshogbo has the best light

He may be staying in one silly area where there transformer is faulty, osun have the best light in SW, and Nigerian, have been to all the SW states. I think the state government should focus more on industrialization and completion of their airport so that investors can move easily into osun state and foreign tourist.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

Stop this your imagination please.
There has been a lot of changes.

I told you they don't enjoy up to 24 hours light these days, you argued until someone cleared you, now you are moving to road.

Listen bro, you guys in Ondo are enjoying better roads than those in Osun state.
The little good ones they have has been spoiled due to diversion of traffics to those areas as a result of the ongoing construction of olaiya overhead bridge.

Yes, I know some places in Ondo have not seen power supply for years, places like Okitipupa etc.

Enjoy wherever you are and stop thinking one place is better than where you are because you have been there a longtime ago.
Don't you know most Nigerians not have maintenance culture?

Lol, u dey mock us.

The last part is correct
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

I'm not comparing states, I'm just being angry with wetin dey happen.

Ondo has more than 10 factories of cocoa.
Oluwa glass company has been signed as A MOU with a company with one of Germany glass companies will revived soon.

Doesn't osun has more.fertile land than Kwara state?
Have you being to ilemona, Kwara state?
U go see cocoa tress around Ilemona - irra side.

I'm saying we could do better as SW with these resources I'm blaming our leaders wey no fit think outside their boxes

Now you're talking.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by NGpatriot: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
See campaign manifesto...

Free state government Jet for the elites...

grin grin grin

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by CaptainFM1: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
So taking care of Ooni is now a selling point? Nigeria is a joke! Who do we offend.

The worst part is the youth that are tomorrow's future are busy playing Nairabet. They don't care how their future is being played like Kalo-kalo!

Everything is just going south!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Zealll:

He may be staying in one silly area where there transformer is faulty, osun have the best light in SW, and Nigerian, have been to all the SW states. I think the state government should focus more on industrialization and completion of their airport so that investors can move easily into osun state and foreign tourist.

Swears

Ikirun, Osogbo, Ilesha, Ile Ife.

Ikirun - Iron/steel
Osogbo. - manufacturing/autos
Ilesha - Goldsss
Ile Ife - factories

I just see potentials everywhere.
Make our governors wake up, we can do better

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by neighbourhud: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
With your own money or tax payer's money?
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, u dey mock us.

No, I'm not mocking you.

I know Ondo state well. Just relate it with that "I know it like someone that knows money" statement. cheesy grin

I wish I am using my main account, I will reveal more infos on that but this is my trolling account.
Shey you get?
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Confirmedzombie: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

KEEP DISGRACING YOURSELF!

ONLY YOU GO MAKE COMMENT WITH ONE ACCOUNT, THEN USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO QUOTE WETIN YOU WRITE

5K MONTHLY STIPEND COLLECTOR

HUNGER IS COMING

Guy the way your hate this ehhhh. Chia, the hate is massive.
Bro be calming down na

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

No, I'm not mocking you.

I know Ondo state well. Just relate it with that "I know it like someone that knows money." cheesy grin

I wish I am using my main account, I will reveal more infos on that but this is my trolling account.
Shey you get?

Lol, Okay ooo.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by tfelicityk(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Even that Ogun, stupid and mad Governor.

I just don't know the problem of these leaders.

Ogun get resources, nah bad Governors dem get.

I wonder why this dude do wait for federal government to fix their problems for them.

With all the industries in Ogun state - their respective tax pay to the State government alone can be used to fix roads in the state and build more infrastructures for the states...

Well, soon as the road network from Lagos state to Osun State is well fixed. Ogun state may lose all those industries to neighboring state like Osun State due to the stable source of electricity and others
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by prophetfire: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
BosseJ:
I have a feeling this man would make a terrible governor.
The fat and rotund thing na Dundee.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
tfelicityk:

I wonder why this dude do wait for federal government to fix their problems for them.

With all the industries in Ogun state - their respective tax pay to the State government alone can be used to fix roads in the state and build more infrastructures for the states...

Well, soon as the road network from Lagos state to Osun State is well fixed. Ogun state may lose all those industries to neighboring state like Osun State due to the stable source of electricity and others

I don't know the problem of our south west leaders

Ogun and Oyo suppose construct 10 lanes highways, even if nah to be paying toll fees

From Ibadan to Lagos

And Ota/shagamu to Lagos.

People will be working in lag and staying in Oyo/lagos, even companies and factories go overflow.

They will tap better from Lagos over flow
At least lagosians no fit go inside water

Its a win win for them

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Owaincouncil: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
See manifesto
This man cannot change. Everything about him is faaaji
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Zealll: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Wetin Osun needs nah Manufacturing Hub or Agric hub

But they've failed in both
Now.civil servant

Shey nah people wey dey get 30k per month go afford flight ticket?
Oga, airport no be osun problem for now

Them get good roads, good light
Won't investors move? They need airport, they need the manufacturing hub you talk about and agric hub /agro processing
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
burglar.
Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by SURElee(f): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
How does the private Jet you want to provide for Ooni of Ife culminate in the prosperity of the Osun people?

Our politicians are so empty headed. Always thinking haywire. They never have the masses at heart.

Na private jet for Ooni be this one priority. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Zealll:

Won't investors move? They need airport, they need the manufacturing hub you talk about and agric hub /agro processing

Lol bro, a tone of cocoa right now is more than 700k, The rainfall this year is good.

Anyways sha, all the best for our leaders angry

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Aganju849: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/ill-provide-private-jet-for-oonis-trip-if-elected-governor-adeleke/

This guy is identifiable as mentally subnormal via mere visual inspection

No need for IQ test

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
How ee take help the masses?

Ee be like Davido done use this one sad sad

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Sammy07: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Aganju849:

This guy is identifiable as mentally subnormal via mere visual inspection

No need for IQ test

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor by Abdotcom(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Misplaced priority, Bwt is that the only problem in osun state? and if they ask him to bring manifesto, he will prepare this and present it. Long way to go in this corntree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.